max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Hello all. I am requesting a very small, yet high-detail terrain representing a small rural area of late-war Germany in 1944-1945 for the purpose of making screenshots. I have no specific area of Germany in mind for this, but perhaps encompassing some part of the Siegfried line in the north of Germany would be nice.

The ideal season would be either Autumn or Winter, and the only buildings in the map should be isolated farm houses, and there should be nothing larger than a village.

If any of you have played the Neaville and Merderet Winter maps from the ArmA 2 I44 mod you can probably get an idea of what I am looking for. I want something slightly similar but updated to ArmA 3 standards, and designed with the purpose of making screenshots in mind rather than practical performance-friendly gameplay.

Thanks.

Hello, I was hoping someone could make me a place able runway (eden object) that can be built during game that works for landing and taking off of jets (no scripts) without the jets exploding or falling through. I would transfer someone 5$ on papal for this service.

6 hours ago, Zhivets said:

Hello all. I am requesting a very small, yet high-detail terrain representing a small rural area of late-war Germany in 1944-1945 for the purpose of making screenshots. I have no specific area of Germany in mind for this, but perhaps encompassing some part of the Siegfried line in the north of Germany would be nice.

The ideal season would be either Autumn or Winter, and the only buildings in the map should be isolated farm houses, and there should be nothing larger than a village.

If any of you have played the Neaville and Merderet Winter maps from the ArmA 2 I44 mod you can probably get an idea of what I am looking for. I want something slightly similar but updated to ArmA 3 standards, and designed with the purpose of making screenshots in mind rather than practical performance-friendly gameplay.

Thanks.

Try the iron front 3 mod it has maps of germany

4 hours ago, masterdebator said:

Try the iron front 3 mod it has maps of germany

It doesn't, actually. And the maps it does have are of very low quality. But I guess it's a bit too much to ask for a whole map to be made just for me.

Aliens stuff.

Particularly the M41A Pulse RIfle.

c2efe58d105aea88f19d397c6551a7ef.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUThpvSZSGk

^Can be seen in action here

Thanks!

:f:

Edit - 

There is a mod of this and the Marines themselves out there, but it is very low quality and outdated. I can't mod myself, so if any o' you guys is up for the job, pls do

Edited by Echo4890
Addition to Request

Hi i was wondering if some a talented mod maker could make the Blackburn Buccaneer. There are many varients of it from Gulf war desert colours to Royal Navy Fleet air arm blue. I would loveto see this plane in Arma 3 because it seems to lack any cold war jets. Cheers. :https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=blackburn+buccaneer&client=firefox-b&biw=1920&bih=971&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJ8Pfzm4jRAhUFKsAKHaF6CnsQ_AUICCgB)

• Like 4

Hey

Searching for a mod

1.Is there a mod that gives you the chance to get any factions camo on any of the factions vehicles ? Like all the vanilla vehicles in csat camo or something like that?

2. Is there a mod with more cargo container houses/barracks/cantine/ mission command centre or armory or anything ?

Searching for a mod like MCC, I've heard this mod mentioned on TS but I didn't get the name. 

-Allows multiple Zeus Operators

-Allows you to enter Zeus easily without any of the editor stuff.

18 hours ago, Max Claessen said:

Hey

Searching for a mod

1.Is there a mod that gives you the chance to get any factions camo on any of the factions vehicles ? Like all the vanilla vehicles in csat camo or something like that?

2. Is there a mod with more cargo container houses/barracks/cantine/ mission command centre or armory or anything ?

1. Yes, 3Den Enhanced will allow you to select camo

2. I think CUP has old Arma 2 stuff like HQs, Medical tents and other military structures you can use.

Just now, reservoirdog said:

Trip flares as part of a load out.  Not as a trigger. 

I think ACE may be working on something like that. I could be wrong though.. Nice idea :D

Faction / unit creation tool

It would be great if there was a way to create factions/units in the editor or with a graphic interface mod for the script challenged.  Does anyone know if this function is already out there somewhere?

Has anyone made custom animations for passengers standing up in vehicles? I'm trying to get a General Patton standing in his jeep thing going.

Also, can we get a Guadacanal map now that we have Tanoan assets and IJA assets from FOW?

A mod that lets you change the volume of rain, wind etc. through user config, so that they can be made louder without changing the volume of vehicles, weapons etc.

It might do wonders for the game's immersion 

• Like 1

Anyone mind making a Riot helmet and a shotgun perhaps a remington 870, want to add some SWAT / Counter-Terrorism imersion to my missions! thanks in advance

Hi folks I'm very new here,

I have a very small request for an Arma 3 modeller's help. I need a very simple  model for a film I'm working on. It's should be 5 minutes work or less for a modeller. I need a large oblong box with real world dimensions 100 meters wide x 200 meters long x 20 meters high. I require it to be solid texture blue RGB 1, 1 , 227 / HSL 240,253,114 . I need to be able to stand inside this box and only see solid blue in any direction including the floor. I hope that someone can help produce this as a simple mod that I can install. 

Many thanks and kind regards

Aces

thats a very large model. i believe there is some issue making things that big-things like ships etc.they have to be broken into several pieces of 75 meters or something...What do you want a huge blue box for? is it to use as a kind of green screen studio? Because a greenscreen mod already exists

• Like 1

Hi,

Thanks you for your reply,

That's no problem, I'd like it as big as is possible.  That's  interesting, would you know where can I download the greenscreen studio mod?. I'd like it blue ideally.

Thanks again for your quick reply

Kind regard

Aces