max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

i will pay for a fully textured, done SHIELD Helicarrier($50)

Helicarrier-Avengers-Age-of-Ultron.jpg

notes:

• not drivable 
  • no interior besides hanger,bridge
  • static (hover at a reasonable height) 
  • eden editor, MP server available
  • able to land/take off air vehicles
  • (very hard but try) able to spawn on it, if you cant no big deal
  • DO NOT have rotters spin, but have them in thier

P.S. im not to sure about forum rules on commissions so.

P.S.S. my steam to get in contact with me of this commission- https://steamcommunity.com/id/Estron/

You realize that's an a absurdly lowballed price for a giant complex static? 

You realize that's an a absurdly lowballed price for a giant complex static? 

war_lord mate...we have been through thisissue with the model/price etc. Posts were removed-thats why it looks calm now-, people were warned..Just leave it if you dont want the headache ;)

• Like 3

war_lord mate...we have been through thisissue with the model/price etc. Posts were removed-thats why it looks calm now-, people were warned..Just leave it if you dont want the headache ;)

What would you say its the normal price for a well made "normal" vehicle like an HMMWV?

Hello,

I'm looking for a coder who could modify the A3Wasteland mod. Basically, I'd like players to have the ability to purchase up to 2 controllable AI soldiers. 

I can pay if needed.

As the topic, does anyone know if a "see through walls" mod exist for single player? If not, can i make one? (I'm not skilled with modding)

Cheers!

Why would you want to make a cheat?

Because it would make the missions more fun for me.. Everyone likes the game differently so :) I like it more easy.

I wanna be like a "super soldier", similar to crysis, next thing after see through walls is modifying the running speed.

As the topic, does anyone know if a "see through walls" mod exist for single player? If not, can i make one? (I'm not skilled with modding)

Cheers!

Is this a joke?

Easy way, change the difficult in the options menu.

• Like 2

Lighten up guys. Some people just want to play the game differently. Also, there are quite a few mods that could be considered "cheats" in a pure sense. Even ACE 3 has features, such as repairing vehicles that otherwise wouldn't easily be repairable, that could be considered cheats in the pure sense of the term.

For the OP, while they don't offer see through walls, these two mods might be worth checking out:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/186503-ultimate-soldier-2/

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/168708-the-super-soldier-mode-–-ultimate-cheat-module-for-single-player/

• Like 1

Lighten up guys. Some people just want to play the game differently. Also, there are quite a few mods that could be considered "cheats" in a pure sense. Even ACE 3 has features, such as repairing vehicles that otherwise wouldn't easily be repairable, that could be considered cheats in the pure sense of the term.

For the OP, while they don't offer see through walls, these two mods might be worth checking out:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/168708-the-super-soldier-mode-–-ultimate-cheat-module-for-single-player/

I was about to recommend those as well :) Also-ther is now another Ultimate Soldier mod-Number3. It has a few things Ultimate Soldier 2 does not have.

And as you said-everyone plays Arma differently.Thats what makes it so versatile. While I myself do not want a wall hack mod, I do use mods to remove fatigue for myself and my ai teammates, reduce recoil, I use MCC to sometimes teleport on the map or spawn a vehicle if I dont want to walk 2Km..and I also use it to call CAS and Arty occasionally. Each to there own-thats how from playing a military sim you can also be a space marine, or in a zombie apocalypse...or anything you want.

• Like 2

would somone be able to make a ww2 era largley destroyed cean city? seeing as faces of war is out and it has the british it seems like a kinda realistic goal

Thank you very much! I will check those out! :D

Update: The super soldier mode was exactly what i was looking for! Thanks again!!

• Like 1

Is this a joke?

Easy way, change the difficult in the options menu.

I already have the difficulty at the easiest settings possible. The AI is still OP, with that i mean i can't stealth at all. As soon as i get to close they just turn around and start shooting. If i had wallhack i would be able to see them fast enough so that they don't have time to shoot me.

I had a question, In the script for the "wallhack" it says:

_refresh = if(count _this>0)then{_this select 0}else{1}; //how frequent it refreshes in seconds

if(GameLogic_YQ_MOD getVariable ["Intel", false])exitWith
{
//disable intel if it is already running
GameLogic_YQ_MOD setVariable ["Intel", false];

Where do i change the seconds? If i want it to update every second for example?
Edited by R0adki11
put code in the code tags ;)

Just wondering, has anyone made or is willing to make an ammo compatibility patch for FOW, IFA3lite, and CSA38. If somebody can come through with this I will forever be in your debt.

I would love if someone could make a good reskin / Template of the Berets to make them look like the Portuguese Army berets.

Special Operations:

DSC03957.JPG

Comandos:

bOINA.png

Airborn:

DSC03954.JPG

Army:

DSC03959.JPG

In one month is christmas, time to wish something from Santa.

I wish me these little sweet Baby for Arma 3  :wub:  :

Thanks!

I think that will require a christmas miracle...  ;)

Never mind how long it would take to just make the model-then having to grapple with the rather buggy way A3 engine seems to handle amphibious vehicles...Even if Santa,BI and RHS combined forces it would be a tall order...

• Like 2

In one month is christmas, time to wish something from Santa.

I wish me these little sweet Baby for Arma 3  :wub:  :

Thanks!

Believe me the fastest way to obtain your sweet baby is to make it by your own! :D

P.S. What about the us military truck m35 a3 - is this ride still in service?

Sorry for the font I have changed it. Here it is:

Terrain for the orignal Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter (GRAW) and GRAW2
Just putting this out, If possible could someone make a couple of maps from the game GRAW (Ghost Recon) and GRAW 2. Example Single player Campaign: Mexico city/ Ciudad Juarez/ El Paso Texas Border?

Or many of the multiplayer maps like Desert Gulch, Jungle Mines, Fishing Village.

Some maps listed can probably be used on one Gigantic map with probably a max of one or two maps above.

Thank you

So has anyone pick this up?

Hey

is anyone making Hawk T1 training jet by any chance ? or even has it in plan, would be great to have some training jet capabilities. 

Hey

is anyone making Hawk T1 training jet by any chance ? or even has it in plan, would be great to have some training jet capabilities. 

Have you tried Sabre's Alpha Jet? I think that has dual seat capabilities and comes in various armed versions to boot.

Believe me the fastest way to obtain your sweet baby is to make it by your own! :D

So true man,so f..in true.

P.S. What about the us military truck m35 a3 - is this ride still in service?

haha you're must be a truck guy :P

Well,despite it's mostly retired - you may aim for cold war era setting.If you need something,which may still stay at service - try M939(Aka 5-Tonn truck),but I doubt they're used as combat of combat zones.