max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Terrain for the orignal Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter (GRAW) and GRAW2
Just putting this out, If possible could someone make a couple of maps from the game GRAW (Ghost Recon) and GRAW 2. Example Single player Campaign: Mexico city/ Ciudad Juarez/ El Paso Texas Border?

Or many of the multiplayer maps like Desert Gulch, Jungle Mines, Fishing Village.

Some maps listed can probably be used on one Gigantic map with probably a max of one or two maps above.

Thank you

I would like to request, The Helghast from the Killzone series be made into an Arma 3 mod.

I cant see that happening.After the starwars mod was shut down I imagine not many people will be eager to sink hundreds of hours of work into something which may prove impossible to release.

Just putting this out, If possible could someone make a couple of maps from the game GRAW (Ghost Recon) and GRAW 2. Example Single player Campaign: Mexico city/ Ciudad Juarez/ El Paso Texas Border?

Or many of the multiplayer maps like Desert Gulch, Jungle Mines, Fishing Village.

Some maps listed can probably be used on one Gigantic map with probably a max of one or two maps above.

Thank you

don't use light grey text man. It's next to impossible to read your post.

• Like 1

Raccoon City (Resident Evil) + The Hive

3mCuPso.jpg

The Hive

zfG8paK.jpg

Top-down view of the city

Lift Shaft leads directly into the Hospital.

The hospital has a cobblestone path leading to the mansion as seen on the map.

If you aren't familiar with the interior of The Hive, I suggest watching Resident Evil (2002)

What I want: Somebody to design the terrain someone to hand-craft some buildings and somebody to create two vehicles. A train (As seen in the movie) and an elevator. The mission will spawn these two vehicles in for players to embark. Otherwise, the elevator shaft will be a pit of death and the train rail will be empty but still able to walk down... It'll just take awhile in the dark.

This map will be based on the hours after the infection has slammed the city and the government has quarantined the city so the border on the map will simply be a wall built by Trump Umbrella Corp. Many buildings and skyscrapers will be (half) destroyed and bloody. Ruined and flaming cars in the street. Watch Resident Evil: Apocalypse to get the full idea.

This will be a commissioned work. Add me on Steam to discuss prices. I can provide further reference images in chat since posting this is a maximum of 3.

Thanks for taking interest and I hope you pick up the job. :)

• Like 1

Would be great to see Raccoon City and Silent Hill in ARMA but I am unsure if it is possible to have tunnels in ARMA. The AI can't navigate underground I believe.

Would be great to see Raccoon City and Silent Hill in ARMA but I am unsure if it is possible to have tunnels in ARMA. The AI can't navigate underground I believe.

Would that include AI running the zombies and demons script? Altis with it's underground tunnels, however shallow, seem to work with AI.

RV engine's terrain system is height based and cannot handle underground structures.

The closes you can get is to 'fake it' by making a hole in the ground and filling it with a structure designed to look like the ground on top. (See Namalsk for a good example of this)

I believe the AI might be able to navigate such a structure if it has AI pathways.

• Like 1

RV engine's terrain system is height based and cannot handle underground structures.

The closes you can get is to 'fake it' by making a hole in the ground and filling it with a structure designed to look like the ground on top. (See Namalsk for a good example of this)

I believe the AI might be able to navigate such a structure if it has AI pathways.

I was thinking of that as well.

TO ALL MODDERS!!!

I would love a gulf war aircraft mod of all sorts, heres the list i would like to see:

Hawker Siddely Buccaneer

Handley Page Victor

SEPECAT Jaguar

VC-10

F-14

F-15

F-111

Feel free to add more planes.

TO ALL MODDERS!!!

I would love a gulf war aircraft mod of all sorts, heres the list i would like to see:

Hawker Siddely Buccaneer

Handley Page Victor

SEPECAT Jaguar

VC-10

F-14

F-15

F-111

Lets see;

F-14 - Exists

F-15 - Exists

The others would be nice to see tough ;)

You tried google? Google is ALWAYS your best friend ;) No matter the circumstances :)

• Like 1

Hi guys, i search with HK UMP .45.

Where i can find it?

Unfortunately I don't think there is one yet. i saw somebody is making one a little while ago-not sure where though.

TO ALL MODDERS!!!

Hawker Siddely Buccaneer

Handley Page Victor

SEPECAT Jaguar

VC-10

F-14

F-15

F-111

The USAF mod has an F-111. As for the F-14 and F-15, Firewill has standalone mods for each of those (both exceptionally high quality). He has an F-16 mod as well. Unsure about the other aircraft you mentioned.

The USAF mod also has loads more aircraft applicable to the Gulf War that you may be interested, so I'd look into it anyway.

As much as I love Tanoa, BI had a pretty half-assed effort on many of the "new" units. For example, all the NATO Altis vehicles that were made available to NATO Pacific forces (and not all of them were, for unbeknownst reasons) remain in the arid tan color of the NATO Altis forces, rather then the green/olive seen on the NATO Pacific LSV. For modders seeking to correct this, I would use the NATO LSV as an example of how to implement new Pacific textures on NATO vehicles, as unlike all the other vehicles it has arid tan and Pacific paint schemes. Curiously, the CSAT Pacific forces have been given fully retextured CSAT Altis units to fit the new terrain, so I don't know what BI was doing when they forgot NATO.

Also worth mentioning is that several NATO/CSAT Altis vehicles have outright not been made available to NATO/CSAT Pacific forces (both fixed-wing aircraft, Mi-48, etc), and vice versa (Blackfish, etc). I would love to see this remedied and the appropriate aird tan or Pacific paint scheme given to the correct vehicle (i.e. Pacific scheme for Mi-48).

I hope this is considered... modders have always been good about picking up where BI left off.

I'd like to see a mask overlay addon with (light) breathing sounds.

Like this...

1024x768.jpg

Thank you

Sorry for the font I have changed it. Here it is:

Thank you

The USAF mod has an F-111. As for the F-14 and F-15, Firewill has standalone mods for each of those (both exceptionally high quality). He has an F-16 mod as well. Unsure about the other aircraft you mentioned.

The USAF mod also has loads more aircraft applicable to the Gulf War that you may be interested, so I'd look into it anyway.

F-111 is not in the USAF Mod

A standalone oxygen mask for H.A.L.O/H.A.H.O jump :

tumblr_nw5dspRSrh1uc6qyto1_1280.jpg

It would have to be scripted to in such a way as work only during free fall, and then becomes a hidden selection once on the ground, There's an awesome A2 addon that does this, and has the masks.

You could make the mask as a "glasses" selection, but then you're limited to swapping these out, unless you do a bit of kit swapping in the editor, and place other glasses inside your assault packs. 

• Like 1

F-111 is not in the USAF Mod

Agh, sorry... was getting confused. The Unsung Vietnam mod has an F-111 :)

Hi all!

I have 2 requests,you can call them dreams because i know they might never come true.

1) An ACE-like mod concentrating on singleplayer.Letting A.I. do complicated things.

2) Recreation of the M5A2 Atlas tank from Crysis and/or it's Rail gun version.

latest?cb=20090914122233

vozidla-m5a2.png