max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

I have a really small request, i thought about making it myself but i don't have any skills in modelling objects :/ anyway my request is a crowbar. I love the idea of making some pics of special forces that breach into a house using a crowbar for open the door. If someone alredy have something like that and can donate it to me i would be really grateful. :D

Peace guys! 

There might be a crowbar in MCC.I know they have an axe-not sure about a crowbar.

• Like 2

There might be a crowbar in MCC.I know they have an axe-not sure about a crowbar.

hmmm interesting, you think that it can be a placeble object? because i need something like that mate

Something I would love to see is someone make the OV-10, because it's a really neat aircraft. It's pretty much a baby C-130 if it's the D variant, which is awesome but at the same time is nice because it's an orbiting death machine but not ridiculously powerful since it has a light armament of a 20mm gun and rocket/bombs. So it can assist ground forces but at the same time wont be wiping out the entire enemy force.

ov-10-nog.jpg

Also would be neat to see someone add it but also make a version of how they would see this aircraft if it was in arma 3. Like would it be a VTOL aircraft that can loiter and watch from the same angle with ease or would it be this gunship in the sky that can stay off radar and support special forces without drawing to much attention. Just would be neat to see modders do that a bit more, because I feel like too many want to go back in time as oppose to add to the already existing world and help flush it out and refine it.

What I am looking for is a Marine One Sea King https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6d/VH-3D_Marine_One_over_Washington_DC_May_2005.jpg andAir force one (preferably a Boeing 747/E-4). I want to make a presidential attack scenario with a couple other mods and haven`t been able to get my hands on a mod which would give me the Marine One/Air Force One feel.

I'm asking you to make a "Steyr HS .50" sniper rifle if you are interested.

it's in the vanilla game?

you're most welcome

• Like 6

Does anybody know of any add on or mod that has an FN F-2000 in it? I know there was one in ArmA2, but now I'm looking for one in ArmA3.

I'm not sure if that was meant to be a joke... but the Arma 3 vanilla game has one with different variants... 

PS: Pufu...  :ph34r:

• Like 2

⬆My bad, it's been a long week... wasn't thinking straight... 😵

While I'm here... does anybody know of any add on or mod released / WIP of civilian airliners? I know there's a Boeing 737-100, but I'm looking to see if there's something a bit more modern. In ArmA2 there was a mod with a Boeing 737-800 & a 747-400, they kicked arse! It would be nice to see something like that in ArmA3.

• Like 1

Is there a mod that will force the AI under my command to switch to their primary weapon if they aren't out of ammo for it? I did a search of the forum but since you can't use short terms like "AI" using the search function, I came up empty handed. I've been playing the series a long time but I don't remember if the AI had an occasional tendency to sling their primary weapon and switch to pistols in OFP or A1 but they definitely did it in A2 at times and they occasionally do it in A3 as well. It's not something that happens all the time but it happens often enough to be noticeable and annoying. The issue seems most problematic with snipers and machine gunners but I've also noticed AI armed with assault rifles will occasionally do it as well. I can understand switching to a pistol for CQB or if out of primary ammo or if it's too dangerous for a reload but sometimes while in open terrain, with plenty of ammo and no contact with the enemy, I will notice that one or two AI squad members have slung their primary weapon and switched to a pistol. If they are under my command, I can open their inventory and take the pistol away and they will go back to their primary weapon but it can be a bit cumbersome and it's not very realistic. I use AI mods and some mods that add more control over squad command but I can't think of one that allows me to force what weapon they carry at the ready. I've also noticed the behavior while playing vanilla so I don't think it has anything to do with mod conflicts. Thanks for taking the time to read this and any help would be appreciated.

I'd like to request a US army class A uniform, or any type of formal uniform with the following layout:

Sr3s1V6.jpg

Someone ,make me a OV-10 Bronco,it will fit so great in A3.And maybe a Z-9 helo(US Coast Guard helo),in camo,black,green.

And a Euromissile Rapier+a Range Rover to move it around.

And a Stand Alone Viggen and a OH-58 helo will come to good use in A3 too.thnx. 

i would like to request a rather small thing, a SDAR that can mount Optics and Silencers, would be nice to have for diver ops.

i would like to request a rather small thing, a SDAR that can mount Optics and Silencers, would be nice to have for diver ops.

While you are waiting for that, Massi's weapon pack has an MP5SD that can be used underwater with optics and attatchments.basically the same weapon.

@Ineptaphid yeah i know that, but i would prefer the SDAR

Is there a mod which negates the need for a swim suit for example in the latest video of frankieonpcin1080p called mini gun he swims like he was wearing a swim suit can anyone find out what its called or a similar mod.

Would love to see an addon that allows you to apply and remove camo face paint in missions.

• Like 1