max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

An addon that enables you do load pout your gear and your group AI gear before the mission starts instead of always doing it once the mission starts through an ammobox etc.

the description ext before was good but now due to the addition of uniforms, helmets etc. this is no longer enough.

An arsenal type or loadout transfer type for you and your AI group before the mission starts such as in the briefing area would be awesome. I always loved how in OFP you could do this.

This is what you are looing for-it enables you to equip a whole team of ai in about 5 seconds.You do have to do it in mission but it is instant-using loadouts you make yourself and store in it.,http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25910

• Like 2

REQUEST

Suppressors for the vanilla (Apex) SPAR-16's that are not so long and derpy.

Something similar to this suppressor on this MK-18: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4c/4b/00/4c4b00ce45b9f4074a7615a6d221b9ee.jpg

I think the new SPAR-16's look and sound great.  So much so they could decrease the need for so many of the AR-15 style addons out there.  A small suppressor addon like mentioned would help that I believe. 

I DEMAND a Guadalcanal map using Tanoa assets.

I DEMAND a Guadalcanal map using Tanoa assets.

Almost ready to release it. I just need to find a link to L3DT and BAM you have your map.  :P  :P

• Like 3

REQUEST

Suppressors for the vanilla (Apex) SPAR-16's that are not so long and derpy.

Something similar to this suppressor on this MK-18: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4c/4b/00/4c4b00ce45b9f4074a7615a6d221b9ee.jpg

I think the new SPAR-16's look and sound great.  So much so they could decrease the need for so many of the AR-15 style addons out there.  A small suppressor addon like mentioned would help that I believe. 

They haven't been configured to use any other addon assets, the EBO's are locked, and for good reason.

Once they hit APEX proper, they will be able to be edited with the various addons.

• Like 2

-

Salutations to all !!!

I would like to know which of these mods do you use to control your AI squad members at ease. Here are the mods that I found.

1 - Command & Control (C2) by mad_cheese

2 - ACE3 by ACE team

3 - ASR AI 3 by Robalo

4 - bCombat infantry AI Mod by fabrizio_T

5 - WW AI Menu by Windwalking

And also are there any of these mods compatible to each other that will not break the mechanics of the game?

I asked and posted this because I just played ArmA 3 recently and would like to know what mods would be at ease to control your AI squad team members. I noticed that BI controls were too hard to use.

Hope that I get some solemn information.

Thank you.

Hoooraaahhh!!!

-

They haven't been configured to use any other addon assets, the EBO's are locked, and for good reason.

Once they hit APEX proper, they will be able to be edited with the various addons.

Most likely months after release, we see retexture templates etc in Arma3 Samples/Tools like did with Marksman and Helicopter DLCs

• Like 2

This is what you are looing for-it enables you to equip a whole team of ai in about 5 seconds.You do have to do it in mission but it is instant-using loadouts you make yourself and store in it.,http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25910

you need an ammo box for that dont you? if youre starting in a helicopter then its pointless right?

you need an ammo box for that dont you? if youre starting in a helicopter then its pointless right?

You do not need an ammo box-simply open your own inventory. Ideally you will have made a bunch of loadouts in the editor first-ones you can reuse again and again and keep.

• Like 2

You do not need an ammo box-simply open your own inventory. Ideally you will have made a bunch of loadouts in the editor first-ones you can reuse again and again and keep.

I didn't quite understand how it worked I actually saw your post in another thread and dl the program but I thought you needed an ammo box like loadout transfer. Still it would be good if BIS added it before a mission started which I have suggested in the correct thread.

• Like 1

Hi Tachyon

1 and 5 are good mods for commanding your AI, especially for sending them out on their own with waypoints that you give them. For that purpose you may also look into these excellent high command mods: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/190793-advanced-ai-command/and https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/185710-hcc-high-command-converter-1421/

3 and 4 might have commanding features, too (I am not sure about that though). First and foremost they try to change the AIs behaviour to the better.

Since you asked for AI control mods, I would say 1 and 5 and the high command ones I mentioned.

Enjoy Arma!

OP

I use a bit of a stripped down version of ACE3 (no medical, some other advanced features) and WW AI menu in just about every mission I play. I have yet to try 1 & 4.

Requesting M1070 from our modeling gurus. If I remember correctly, there was an OFP/ArmA version back in the days

what would be the point of heavy equipment transporters when trailers don't work?

• Like 2

what would be the point of heavy equipment transporters when trailers don't work?

Didnt know that. I thought physics engine of ArmA was improved. I`m really disappointed now :(

Has anyone ported the mission "Freedom Fighters" from Arma 2 to Arma 3? I have searched and can not find it. Please help me.

A set of tree houses would be a good add on. Especially useful in Tanoa's rainforest canopy. Perhaps civilian & military versions, would be a great hidden observation point. Maybe with a retractable ladder. Any thoughts? ☺

• Like 1

A set of tree houses would be a good add on. Especially useful in Tanoa's rainforest canopy. Perhaps civilian & military versions, would be a great hidden observation point. Maybe with a retractable ladder. Any thoughts? ☺

not a shabby idea

• Like 3

Perhaps something like these for civilian & military use : http://www.infoniac.com/uimg/finca-bellavista-treehouse-community.jpg

http://static.messynessychic.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/korowai-tree-house.jpg

http://www.explorationsinc.com/explorations/peru-tours/amazon-rainforest-treehouse/files/treehouse4-final-big.jpg

These would definitely come in handy on Tanoa. When you're searching the jungle for the enemy, who seriously looks up? The treehouses would be a great ambush point too.

• Like 2

Mk6 helmet with desert DPM cover, like the ones used in early 2000s, we have so many mk7 helmets, but none of these.

Give justice to the Iraq war!helmet-mk6-desert-camo-british-med.jpg

Ok so I am looking for a script or mod or something that displays damage dealt on screen or is there a command or something for the console also this is for eden.

Could you name a couple that you think are the best?

I am primarily interest in ground warfare, not necessarily air warfare.

I was thinking about RHS:Gref which includes AFRF and USAF, but I think they might be mostly air warfare.

Thanks in advance.

Could you name a couple that you think are the best?

I am primarily interest in ground warfare, not necessarily air warfare.

I was thinking about RHS:Gref which includes AFRF and USAF, but I think they might be mostly air warfare.

Thanks in advance.

Name a couple of what? What are you looking for? 

-

I can't seem to able to activate WW AI menu with numpad 9.

Can someone post a screenshot of what it looks like when you press num9.

Thank you.

-