max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

I would love to see some British naval assets introduced such as the HMS Bulwark or HMS Queen Elizabeth.

This area seems to lack content so it would be nice to see 

I would like to see the AI for the UAV and the UAV console become more advanced and complex than the vanilla UAV AI and Console

Chernarus. Podagorsk. Falluja. Aliabad Region.

Those are my personal staples.

What is the best map pack mod and why?

Community Upgrade Project - Terrains Complete   

A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack - Additional Pack 

All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP) 

Hopefully a great you tuber can make a comparison video :)

A3MP: out of support

AiATP: out of support

CUP Terrains: currently supported

Now you choose ! :) and no, I won't make a video on that :) 

I guess the latest Arma3 update answers the OP's question : right now only CUP works with the visual upgrade.

Where can I find French vehicles like VBL, AMX-10RC, VBCI, VAB, AMX Leclerc... ? Or is there anyone currently working on them ? I really think there should be addon for these vehicles :)

Yes! Are there actually any French ground vehicle mods?

I would love to see some British naval assets introduced such as the HMS Bulwark or HMS Queen Elizabeth.

This area seems to lack content so it would be nice to see

I believe Burnes is working on HMS Bulwark.

hello,

is there a MOD/cheat for 

1. ability to unlock vehicles on campaign missions

2. pause/extend/delay the mission time/deadline/trigger and ability to resume it again.

I'd like to see a multiplayer Eden editor.

• Like 1

hello,

is there a MOD/cheat for 

1. ability to unlock vehicles on campaign missions

2. pause/extend/delay the mission time/deadline/trigger and ability to resume it again.

Have a look at MCC.It does not do exactly what you want, but with it you can spawn vehicles,change loadouts, spawn team mates,change time,weather,date, call in CAS and artillery,delete units...basically everything.and all in real time.

I don't know if it has been tempted already, but whot I'd like is an addon that turns off the death screen.

Or at least something that removes the auto night vision and that goddamn "Solid copy Old Man, clear to engage!" audio sample wich loops endlessly... tired.png

• Like 1

are anyone making tanks such as:

T90MS

T14

BMP-T Terminator (1/2)

Chieftain

Centurion

Leopard 1/2 (any variant)?

hope tanks are not limited to RHS M1 or T72/80/90s

I believe RHS has a T-14 in the pipeline. Several mods use variants of the Leopard tank, among them the Bundeswehr Mod (the best Leopard IMO, BWMod has probably some of the highest quality vehicles of any mod), FFAA Mod, and Hellenic Armed Forces Mod. Burnes of Burnes' Armories has some Abrams and a Challenger 2. CUP Vehicles has a number of tanks as well. Don't worry, if you're looking for tanks RHS isn't the only option ;)

we might have 3 out of these 6 you mentioned on some of our lists ^^

we might have 3 out of these 6 you mentioned on some of our lists ^^

T14

T90MS

BMP-T

I await their arrival. 

T14

T90MS

BMP-T

I await their arrival.

1. i never said which of the 6

2. you might need to wait quite a bit, especially since you should read the above with an emphasis on maybe

I was looking for a handheld flashlight mod for 2 hours and i couldnt find it. I need it for my zombie missions. So, could anyone make a mod that adds handheld flashlights? I would really appreciate it.

I'd really love to see some first generation OTVs (aka Interceptor body armor) for ArmA 3. They are out of service with the US Armed Forces but still very common with their allies, so one could display a lot of green forces with just one addon: Ukraine, the ANA and ANP, the Iraqi Army and the Georgian Army. Not to mention a lot of OEF and OIF scenarios and it would also be a nice piece of equipment for PMC addons.

PGAPZC.jpg

1DKPBR.jpg

Ideally it would come in the four supplied camos Woodland, Tricolor Desert, UCP and Coyote and some variations for squad/team leaders, SAW gunners and grenadiers.

Z9YU1J.jpg

I know that CUP has only IBA but it is the old ArmA 1 model and really looks out of place in ArmA 3. So if anyone would be willing to work on these it would be really appreciated! :)

• Like 2

I was looking for a handheld flashlight mod for 2 hours and i couldnt find it. I need it for my zombie missions. So, could anyone make a mod that adds handheld flashlights? I would really appreciate it. 

Some kind of molotovs and other guerilla stuff would be very cool  :)

I was watching the news and would like to see metropolitan maps like London, Paris, New York City, Singapore and etc... but use only existing building assets and user assets instead of creating the exact buildings from real life.

The layouts would create a great tactical  environment while not requiring full skyscrapers or super tall buildings would speed up the process. Perhaps over time we can see closer to 1:1 buildings in the future.

Helicopter Fuel, Ammo, Simulated Sea Level Altitude.

Arma 3 AFM does not take in Ammo or fuel in account for helicopter performance aka the less fuel and ammo you have mean a percentage increase in performance set accordingly. you would use the name of the helicopter and then list the amount of fuel and ammo it has in the mission file, so if a helicopter has a internal fuel capacity of 10% by weight and you used/had 50% fuel an increase of 5% would take effect. 

what would be a great idea wound be to have a script which could be used in a mission file. 

I had some note I written down about 10 helicopters but only was able to find one sheet which has the MI 24 and the AH-6 stats

MI-24

Fully loaded Max   12,000kg 

Empty                      8,500kg 

Fuel weight per L        .71kg

1840 Internal tank    1288kg

Fuel weight                 10.5%

8xPassenger 110Kg   6.67%

Ammo Weight                 10%

Max hover alt             1,500m

Max hover with GF    2,200m

==========================

Ah-6 

Fullyloaded max 1406kg

empty                   722kg

Ammo/Passenger = 35% 

Fuel                      =  13%

==========================

also would would be cool is to set an above sea level altitude setting, for instance most helicopters cant operate in high altitudes because of decrease lifted due to lower air density, in the soviet afghan war Mi-24 could not hover or takeoff normal under full load at such a high and hot area so a rolling takeoff was used to increase lift, the helicopter could only hover until after its ammo and fuel have been used. what could be applied is a helicopter decreased performance by a set percentage based on the min / max altitude or what could be used is just a simple decrease in performance % applied to a helicopters name in the mission file because a two bladed helicopter will suffer more from the decreased air density compared to a 4 bladed helicopter.

please let me know what you guys think and if anything should be improved upon :D

I would love to see a Boeing 747 in arma 3

The Boeing 747 is an American wide-body commercial jet airliner and cargo aircraft, often referred to by its original nickname, Jumbo Jet.

marquee-747.jpg

I am part of a realism unit we do reconnaissance missions from time to time to bring more realism into the unit I'm looking for a digital camera mod nothing fancy just something you can pull out with either the ace 3 self interaction mean or your standard inventory all I'm looking for is that when you click on the camera it just copies function of the f12 key it's more realistic than just taking a screenshot if someone can do it or tell me if it's already been done I would appreciate it

Looking for the addon this head model is from.It's for Arma 2

stagcover.jpg

Just bought and loaded up into Tanoa in the dev build so can someone please port Charon's Predator Mod and create an 80's movie star head pack for use with this:

Schwarzenegger and Predator Team

Stallone and Rambo Team

R Lee Emery, Adam "Animal Mother" Baldwin and squad from Full Metal Jacket

Charlie Sheen and Squad from Platoon

Just the heads would suffice. We have great mods to do the rest. :D