max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Just an idea... a nice tropical plant pack would be nice. Perhaps some bamboo, tropical fruit trees, vines, etc. Also some freshwater plants like water lilies as well as floating & submerged plants. It would totally transform the look & feel of community created maps & make them more authentic. I PM'd berghoff last year about giving me some advice on how to create this but there has still been no reply. I've wanted to create something like this for a while but don't know jack about mod creation.

A tactical canoe with a FFV position would be very cool, especially with Tanoa coming up.

Pic:

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 7

I would like to see a rebuild of AEG....http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15178 if at all possible. It was a nice little addition to the A2 community on some maps that made use of it or created working electric grids. I know the same function can be done via a script but the functionality of being able to hijack an electric grid via hacking in would be awesome from an insurgent type mission perspective.

• Like 1

Are there any plans for a Korean War mod? It is a period that has to my knowledge never been used in Arma games. I'd really like to see this.

Would love to see the LSAT light machine gun which is entering it's next testing phase this year.It is an awesome looking weapon.

My unit's been getting a bit tired of just shooting eastern miltia and russians all the time. We are planning on getting Lieghts Opfor once more(we dropped it because we thought it was causing server crashes). However are there any other packs or sets of opfor or independt units available that will work well with RHS?

We are planning on getting Lieghts Opfor once more(we dropped it because we thought it was causing server crashes).

Chances are it is. Its a combination of Zeus + ACE + LOPFOR that can CTD Admins and servers in certain situations. I'd advise steering clear, especially if you use ACE and/or Zeus...

As to your actual question, try here.

Chances are it is. Its a combination of Zeus + ACE + LOPFOR that can CTD Admins and servers in certain situations. I'd advise steering clear, especially if you use ACE and/or Zeus...

As to your actual question, try here.

Oh, we definitely use those. I'm guessing its not going to be fixed since the dev is gone.

I don't see how that thread answers my question though. That thread is for requesting Addons to be made, I'm just asking for the location/link of already made addons.

While this is concurrently getting out of hand  :P

Put your addon requests in this thread (and hope for the best). Use this thread for:

1. Sharing your addon ideas with modders

- or -

2. Trying to locate a mod or addon

Please don't make new threads for these purposes.  :)

If you have pictures of your suggestion, please limit them to 3 max. The rules of content posting and all other rules also apply.

If you have previously posted an addon request (before this thread was opened), you have a one time invitation to report your old post and crosspost your suggestion to this thread. Before long the old addon request posts will be cleaned up, so get them in while you can!

I'm looking for any addons that add new opfor or independent factions to the game. Is there a list anywhere of faction addons?

Is this what you are after?

IWAR:

Short description: Irregular Warfare is an unofficial addon for Arma 3 of Bohemia Interactive which includes irregular or insurgent forces equipped with weapons and vehicles from RHS Escalation mod.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=29772

If anyone has any copies of Mig29k By Ivory or any other Mig29k please give me the link guys i have been dying for that aircraft. PLEASE.

If anyone has any copies of Mig29k By Ivory or any other Mig29k please give me the link guys i have been dying for that aircraft. PLEASE.

If you are prepared to wait a little while, firewill mentioned about a month ago that he was working on a MiG-29M & if I'm not mistaken a East aircraft pack... I can't wait for this either!!

Does anybody know if there is a mod or a mod being created for civil aircraft? I know mukcep had a pack in ArmA2 but I'm looking for something along the lines of perhaps A330, Boeing 777, ATR 42/72, Boeing 737 or some sort of biz jet. I'm pretty sure OFrP mod had an A330 in ArmA1 at some point which was pretty cool.

Hello, I was wondering if anyone in the community is currently working on an African themed map or if there are already some out there worth mention.

Map requirments:

- Must be suitable for milsim

- Must be suitable for air assets to land etc

- Must have large built up areas and wide open spaces

- Must be a reasonably large map either same or larger than Altis.

Thankyou for your comments/suggestions.

Regards,

Monty

Hello, I was wondering if anyone in the community is currently working on an African themed map or if there are already some out there worth mention.

Map requirments:

- Must be suitable for milsim

- Must be suitable for air assets to land etc

- Must have large built up areas and wide open spaces

- Must be a reasonably large map either same or larger than Altis.

Thankyou for your comments/suggestions.

Regards,

Monty

There are currently some fantastic African maps-

Isla Duala is a more arid/savannah style http://www.armaholic...ge.php?id=27699

N'ziwasogo is a more equatorial jungle style terrain-thick forest and red soil with small villages and some large rivers. http://www.armaholic...ge.php?id=24455

• Like 1

I would like to see a rebuild of AEG....http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15178 if at all possible. It was a nice little addition to the A2 community on some maps that made use of it or created working electric grids. I know the same function can be done via a script but the functionality of being able to hijack an electric grid via hacking in would be awesome from an insurgent type mission perspective.

I would absolutely LOVE this!

• Like 1

If you are prepared to wait a little while, firewill mentioned about a month ago that he was working on a MiG-29M & if I'm not mistaken a East aircraft pack... I can't wait for this either!!

Give me the link to that mods thread!!!!

If there are already so many people doing WW2 mods i am surprised that no one took the time to make the Planes of that time. i mean there's no JU-87 or Messerschmitt Bf 109 announced. Same for Spitfire etc.

And if someone thinks: i can do that... Little advise: the most important thing for planes like these are the controls. the arma 3 Vanilla planes are the best example for a good control.

One more: IS there any russian aircraft carrier mods out there (for arma 3)? I've tried porting Kuznetsov CV several times but no good. It would be awesome if someone could port it and give me the link.

One more: IS there any russian aircraft carrier mods out there (for arma 3)? I've tried porting Kuznetsov CV several times but no good. It would be awesome if someone could port it and give me the link.

Port it from where? porting of content from other games into A3 is a taboo subject here.

Port it from where? porting of content from other games into A3 is a taboo subject here.

The only Kuznetsov I'm aware of anywhere near Arma is Gnat's from A2.