max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

For my unit, I have been looking for a good mod that adds realistic uniforms for SFOD-A units. I haven't been able to find anything that does this though.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good mod or would anyone be willing to make this?

features:

- good multicam uniforms (preferably something like OEF style camo http://goo.gl/2LmA5u)

- for the vests I am looking for some heavy vests that cover the upper body but arent too bulky, also some vests for recon ops that give the possibility to travel light.

- For the helmets I am looking for the ones shown in the picture given earlier, with versions that have IR strobes, blood types etc added to it.

- In terms of other headwear, just the standard stuff like boonies, caps and beanies.

- for the backpacks I am looking for something that adds a lot of immersive backpacks. featuring light backpacks up to long range patrol rucks. 

- in terms of face wear, it would be very nice if there was some shemags that cover the face (partially or just the neck)

if someone has any recommended mods or is willing to help me out with this, please reply to this post

I like to get a DC-3 Puff the magic dragon gunship.And a Mirage C-7.

For my unit, I have been looking for a good mod that adds realistic uniforms for SFOD-A units. I haven't been able to find anything that does this though.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good mod or would anyone be willing to make this?

features:

- good multicam uniforms (preferably something like OEF style camo http://goo.gl/2LmA5u)

- for the vests I am looking for some heavy vests that cover the upper body but arent too bulky, also some vests for recon ops that give the possibility to travel light.

- For the helmets I am looking for the ones shown in the picture given earlier, with versions that have IR strobes, blood types etc added to it.

- In terms of other headwear, just the standard stuff like boonies, caps and beanies.

- for the backpacks I am looking for something that adds a lot of immersive backpacks. featuring light backpacks up to long range patrol rucks. 

- in terms of face wear, it would be very nice if there was some shemags that cover the face (partially or just the neck)

if someone has any recommended mods or is willing to help me out with this, please reply to this post

What about this?

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19132

features:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=30356-75thRangers.Amazing quality helmets,vests,uniforms backpacks,camelbacks..all original work,no retextures.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=29775-ProjectHonor. Incredible textures of most modern camo's.multicam, aor,ucp etc. Also very good vests.

Will someone interested in create a sort of "middle-east" Stratis? I know it's pure fantasy, but it could be interesting a Stratis completely in middle-east theme with JBAD buildings. Don't you agree? Bye @all :)

Hello Bi Community,

I'm in need of assistance. I would like to request a mod solely for Single Player usage compatible with community generated missions. As of yet, I've only been able to find Scripts which require implementation into user created missions. I would like something which supports Single Player Scenarios, CO-OP, and Campaign missions.

I know, I know weak sauce on my part for not being a proficient enthusiast. I'm a casual gamer wishing to experience the intense action which ARMA 3 provides without the meticulous: 

• Planning
  • Recon
  • Security
  • Control
  • Common Sense

I'm well versed in all aspects of the 5 principles of patrolling, yet all I want to do is have fun within an expansive environment ARMA provides. Which is much more fulfilling and forgiving than that of real life operation. 

Thank you in advance for the support to whoever can help me create or supply me with such a Mod.

I'm looking for something along the lines of =BTC='s revive script or the script incorporated into Whole Lotta Arma Almagation SP/CO-OP  SaOk's mission, which I've received permission to extract and utilize for my needs. Unfortunately ,y knowledge base is lacking in the scripting department.

Hey gents, it has come to my attention that Byrnes (who made the wonderful 3d interior tanks) no longer has the source files for the AAVP7A1 he ported to ARMA 3 which is currently not set up for amphibious tracked PhyX. The only other AAV I know to have been ported is the one in CUP but seeing as that is a big pack to get for one vehicle.

I come here in hopes that someone may have ported their own (or even has Byrnes' source files as he said 15thMEU might still have them). With RHS, Chairbornes LAV and Byrnes' AAV I had the ability to create the perfect US Marines in either desert or woodland (the LAV and AAV had desert/dusty textured versions). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I would like to see something like on the Ground placeable Flags by Infantry.

For identifaction by Aircrafts in more low tech scenarios. 

Something like this: 3546.jpg

• Like 2

Not a request for a mod but for a tutorial.

How to make attatchments. I have this suppressor model all ready to go but the only tutorial I can find is for weapons and that leaves me well confused about how to go about making just attatchments

screenie2.PNG

• Like 1

Not a request for a mod but for a tutorial.

How to make attatchments. I have this suppressor model all ready to go but the only tutorial I can find is for weapons and that leaves me well confused about how to go about making just attatchments

Unfortunately the specific configs for attachments differ by type, but there's a sample optic in the Arma 3 Samples (Test_scope3D_01) which will give you a glimpse at what you need to have: model, textures, materials, and config.

Note however that a limitation of the engine as currently set up is that weapons are compatible with specific attachments identified in the weapon's config instead of attachments being compatible with specific mounting types (so that an attachment could immediately be compatible with an existing weapon), meaning that your suppressor won't immediately be usable by any of the vanilla weapons, but there was at least one mod called ASDG Joint Rails (it's since been incorporated into the Community Based Addons mod) which acted as a workaround and in any case you could make a custom weapon of your own compatible with this suppressor.

• Like 1

Thank you.

guess it's a moot thing to make, since I wanted to use it to replace the ugly vanilla suppressor.

I'll start working on my mg42 based assault rifle then.

Thank you.

guess it's a moot thing to make, since I wanted to use it to replace the ugly vanilla suppressor.

I'll start working on my mg42 based assault rifle then.

I guessed that that might be your intent; you could actually try writing a replacement config that swaps the model of the vanilla 6.5 mm suppressors for yours, and/or you can configure your suppressor to work with/require CBA for said "Joint Rails" functionality.

So pretty simple addon request I know there are a quite of few mods that have it but the singular packs aren't very high quality no offence to the content creators. I wanted to see a highly textured Scar mod Mk17 and Mk16s would be great! I know there is ports for it from arma but like I said they aren't very high quality. I would also love to see some Suppressor cover too. Heres some photos.

United_States_Navy_SEALs_121.jpg1428197.jpgArmageddon-AG0213-CB.jpg12742745_1034268723296960_42505697701945

It would be nice to see some high quality Scars in Arma if anyone is up to it that would be awesome as well as Suppressor covers too

• Like 1

So pretty simple addon request I know there are a quite of few mods that have it but the singular packs aren't very high quality no offence to the content creators. I wanted to see a highly textured Scar mod Mk17 and Mk16s would be great! I know there is ports for it from arma but like I said they aren't very high quality. I would also love to see some Suppressor cover too. Heres some photos.

It would be nice to see some high quality Scars in Arma if anyone is up to it that would be awesome as well as Suppressor covers too

One word-SMA .Here you go mate- http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26428

Some of the best quality weapons ever made for Arma and it includes the SCAR.

(It also has several suppressor covers :) nice to be able to show someone everything they want ;) )

• Like 1

One word-SMA .Here you go mate- http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26428

Some of the best quality weapons ever made for Arma and it includes the SCAR.

(It also has several suppressor covers :) nice to be able to show someone everything they want ;) )

Oh wow thanks a lot I can't wait to check these out!

• Like 1

I guessed that that might be your intent; you could actually try writing a replacement config that swaps the model of the vanilla 6.5 mm suppressors for yours, and/or you can configure your suppressor to work with/require CBA for said "Joint Rails" functionality.

Thanks a lot, I've been searching for answers from everywhere and I'll see what I can do.

Arma 2 BAF vests and helmets, espcially ddpm.

Arma 3 lacks decents Desert DPM units, most are just reskins that don't look right.

Arma 2 BAF vests and helmets, espcially ddpm.

Arma 3 lacks decents Desert DPM units, most are just reskins that don't look right.

Get the 3CB BAF mods, if you don't already have them; they are four mods (3CB Equipment, Units, Vehicles, and Weapons) that are all the same project, the British armed forces. It's the best mod for standard British army equipment (as opposed to other mods which bring solely vehicles, or solely weapons). In their next update, the 3CB team will be releasing DPM and Desert DPM uniforms.

• Like 2

First of all, I want to express my appreciation to all the awesome work from all the great mods and the makers out there, without you all this game would be heading the way of the dodo bird and the Ivory Billed woodpecker !!  The work you all have done is more than I ever expected and 1 million thanks just dont seem enough :)   

My biggest thing, we have more planes, choppers and ground forces than you can imagine, and lots of creative scripts and addons for for enhanced this that and the other, buts wheres the OPFOR's navies ??  Russia, China and the likes, from the smallest patrol boats to carriers?

When OFP came out years ago, people seemed more than happy to be creating forces of all types for Blufor and Opfor both, though most of the large ships were static, they still put them out there, and gave others the opportunity to edit if they felt they could improve upon the models, the functionality and usefulness.

Russian warships along with their invasion forces just send a chill down the spine of anyone with a lick of sense, just the same as U.S. warships with hovercraft and a crapton of AAV's snaking through the water,  laying in smoke and beach clearing fire as they make the deadly approach to the inevitable fight coming.

The fact that we now have a U.S. Naval warfare pack on the way,  has me checking forums everyday for this wonderful creation to be released,  but wheres the balance ?  As of now the only balance there seems to be is Air and land forces.

If I knew more about modding I would try to bring in a Russian Naval Warfare pack, but I have been stuck working on my model of a Zubr it seems going on for 3 years now and have hit a dead end.  

Im not gonna whine, bitch or beg, just saying it would be spectacular to see some great Russian and Chinese OPFOR Ships out there ! :)

Thanks to  all you great mod makers out there,  and should you all decide to take on such a task lemme know ,  I would be willing to research and dig up as many resources as I can to lend a hand.

Thanks to all and have a great day !!!

First of all, I want to express my appreciation to all the awesome work from all the great mods and the makers out there, without you all this game would be heading the way of the dodo bird and the Ivory Billed woodpecker !! The work you all have done is more than I ever expected and 1 million thanks just dont seem enough :)

My biggest thing, we have more planes, choppers and ground forces than you can imagine, and lots of creative scripts and addons for for enhanced this that and the other, buts wheres the OPFOR's navies ?? Russia, China and the likes, from the smallest patrol boats to carriers?

When OFP came out years ago, people seemed more than happy to be creating forces of all types for Blufor and Opfor both, though most of the large ships were static, they still put them out there, and gave others the opportunity to edit if they felt they could improve upon the models, the functionality and usefulness.

Russian warships along with their invasion forces just send a chill down the spine of anyone with a lick of sense, just the same as U.S. warships with hovercraft and a crapton of AAV's snaking through the water, laying in smoke and beach clearing fire as they make the deadly approach to the inevitable fight coming.

The fact that we now have a U.S. Naval warfare pack on the way, has me checking forums everyday for this wonderful creation to be released, but wheres the balance ? As of now the only balance there seems to be is Air and land forces.

If I knew more about modding I would try to bring in a Russian Naval Warfare pack, but I have been stuck working on my model of a Zubr it seems going on for 3 years now and have hit a dead end.

Im not gonna whine, bitch or beg, just saying it would be spectacular to see some great Russian and Chinese OPFOR Ships out there ! :)

Thanks to all you great mod makers out there, and should you all decide to take on such a task lemme know , I would be willing to research and dig up as many resources as I can to lend a hand.

Thanks to all and have a great day !!!

Wait till Tanoa, which comes with Apex Expansion pack. It is the last known Expansion pack, that is said to bring an unrivaled expansion upon the platform that is Arma 3, so I would only imagine some sort of naval additions should be apart of that package. If not, then it's up to the modders. With a map like Tanoa providing less geographical advantages for heavier land based vehicles, and set in an Archipeglago, you would think that Naval assets would have be a major part of said Expansion. We'll see.
  • Like 1

Is anybody currently working on any kind of particle effects/smoke/fire mod for ArmA 3? OpticalSnare is gone and Blastcore with him, and I'm unaware of any other effects mods that enhance the feel of the battlefield. I used to really love the JTD Fire and Smoke mod from ArmA 2 but JTD seems to be gone as well.

Is anybody working on a LUH-72A? or the civilian equivalent of a EC-145? Would love one as its currently the helicopter I'm flying. Also it is really close already to Aplion's EC635 so with his permission it wouldn't be hard to modify and if anyone has any questions on the Lakota I could provide a lot of direct assistance.

Just a simple request,  a static and handheld version of a 60mm mortar for some Close in Support for ground troops. It would be cool if the handheld version took the Launcher spot so it can be easily pulled out and it would have a Elevation indicator for zeroing it.

image037.jpg

Just a simple request,  a static and handheld version of a 60mm mortar for some Close in Support for ground troops. It would be cool if the handheld version took the Launcher spot so it can be easily pulled out and it would have a Elevation indicator for zeroing it.

image037.jpg

I think the 3CB addon has a 60mm mortar.

Is anybody currently working on any kind of particle effects/smoke/fire mod for ArmA 3? OpticalSnare is gone and Blastcore with him, and I'm unaware of any other effects mods that enhance the feel of the battlefield. I used to really love the JTD Fire and Smoke mod from ArmA 2 but JTD seems to be gone as well.

I'm not aware of anyone working on particles etc but BlastCore still works perfectly.I use it every day.