max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

anyone play Exile we have a server me and my comunity have been working on for last few months not quite there yet but just gotta wait for exile to update but server is up semi active with players 

www.gingedevil.com

b_560_95_1.png 

A proper Iraq map.

There aren't any good ones at the moment, and the good ones in development (al-Kut) are on hold. We need a proper Iraq map, not necessarily a very populated/urban one, even just a huge open deset area with a large town or something, and perhaps the Persian Gulf to one side. I know the US Navy mod has a private Persian Gulf map... but, well, it's private, for reasons unbeknownst to me.

Please. We need Iraq.

A proper Iraq map.

There aren't any good ones at the moment, and the good ones in development (al-Kut) are on hold. We need a proper Iraq map, not necessarily a very populated/urban one, even just a huge open deset area with a large town or something, and perhaps the Persian Gulf to one side. I know the US Navy mod has a private Persian Gulf map... but, well, it's private, for reasons unbeknownst to me.

Please. We need Iraq.

We do not have our own map, that map belongs to SJones, he made it for him and his Milsim Unit: Carrier Strike Group 11 (CSG11). We have not planned any terrain at this point

Anyone working on some kind of 2 seater training jet ? something like Tucano or Albatros ? 

there is something similar in ACR with l39 alca you may ask  CUP team 

We do not have our own map, that map belongs to SJones, he made it for him and his Milsim Unit: Carrier Strike Group 11 (CSG11). We have not planned any terrain at this point

Sorry I didn't phrase that well, I know it's not your own map ;)

• Like 1

So the main reason I got Arma 3 was so that I could simulate the war in Syria and Iraq against ISIS. There were lots of impressive youtube videos of the Iraqi warfare mod. But then I discovered that the author deleted the mod in response to controversy about it. There is another mod called the Iraqi Syrian conflict mod, but I was not impressed with it, as it does not include the Iraqi army or Hezbollah, plus they are speaking Turkish or something as opposed to Arabic. There is another Middle East conflict mod, but apparently that one was removed too.

Is this mod really no longer available? There is nowhere left where it is available for download? I could have sworn I saw youtube comments which suggest that people are still playing it.

So the main reason I got Arma 3 was so that I could simulate the war in Syria and Iraq against ISIS. There were lots of impressive youtube videos of the Iraqi warfare mod. But then I discovered that the author deleted the mod in response to controversy about it. There is another mod called the Iraqi Syrian conflict mod, but I was not impressed with it, as it does not include the Iraqi army or Hezbollah, plus they are speaking Turkish or something as opposed to Arabic. There is another Middle East conflict mod, but apparently that one was removed too.

Is this mod really no longer available? There is nowhere left where it is available for download? I could have sworn I saw youtube comments which suggest that people are still playing it.

TBH I don't know, but there are some other insurgent mods out there: Leight's OPFOR Pack (adds lots of insurgents and third world armed forces, including the Syrian Army), CAF Aggressors (adds generic African, eastern European, and Middle Eastern insurgents), and some others.

I'm looking for a mod that lets me select a group member and point at a building to make that group member go search that building.

This function existed in the addon WW AI Menu but it has stopped working due to recent updates.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Is there any sort of mods or gear that can be used to make Counter Terrorist  and terrorist like units? Something similar to Counter Strike and Rainbow Six. 

Also, is there a mod or a way to make custom units made in VAS usable in the editor as their own faction?

A proper Iraq map.

Please. We need Iraq.

Check out the Diyala map-it is looking good! He has added waterways and ponds etc. :D

• Like 1

At the title suggests, are there any "good" attack helicopter mods on AH or steam?

I'm kinda tired using the default Arma 3 Comanche and Kajman. Kinda tired of the AH-64 and AH-1W too.

If anyone knows of any other attack helos, it would be much appreciated. 

Request for A3 version of the version of Taviana from DayZ Origins, just without all the clutter. I like the additional islands at the top left as well as the added bridges.

I second this.  Is it possible to convert Taviana 1.0 (without Day Z stuff and with Day Z; two Tavianas) to A3 and make it work?  Last I imported it into A3 even though it was for A2, the editor said that citizen1.scope was missing and had about 4 'missing' lists of factions even though there were lists of cars, armored, air, etc.  Its' weird.  It's also missing a "Day Z anim".

I don't know much about converting addons but I'm hoping someone could.  Perhaps -Martin- would do the work?

I second this.  Is it possible to convert Taviana 1.0 (without Day Z stuff and with Day Z; two Tavianas) to A3 and make it work?  Last I imported it into A3 even though it was for A2, the editor said that citizen1.scope was missing and had about 4 'missing' lists of factions even though there were lists of cars, armored, air, etc.  Its' weird.  It's also missing a "Day Z anim".

I don't know much about converting addons but I'm hoping someone could.  Perhaps -Martin- would do the work?

Well perhaps before you even attempt to convert it, did you think to ask permission?

I've been looking around, but unable to find anything regarding RACS besides leights opfor pack that has RACS (but its no longer worked on since apparently it used stolen stuff)

Is there any group/someone who perhaps is working on RACS (Royal Army Corps of Sahrani)?

I could of... Start on myself but I ain't a modeler, just a poony texturer sadly.

• Like 1

Anyone working on some kind of 2 seater training jet ? something like Tucano or Albatros ?

We'll make the A-29 Super Tucano from Brazilian Air Force as part of our Brazilian Armed Forces MOD, in fact we already have finished the 3D model but we don't have a ETA for this airplane...

=\

Well perhaps before you even attempt to convert it, did you think to ask permission?

Actually, I simply imported it.   I did not convert it fully.  However, no, I did not receive -Martin-'s permission.  I'll PM him about it.

At the title suggests, are there any "good" attack helicopter mods on AH or steam?

I'm kinda tired using the default Arma 3 Comanche and Kajman. Kinda tired of the AH-64 and AH-1W too.

If anyone knows of any other attack helos, it would be much appreciated. 

Have you seen the Bundeswehr Mod? Besides their Leopard 2 and Puma IFV - both of very high quality - they have a Eurocopter Tiger attack helicopter, and I'm not shitting you when I say it's the highest quality helicopter I've ever seen in Arma 3. Interior and exterior and mindblowing. I highly recommend getting BW Mod, it's an all-around high quality mod, and if you're looking for a quality attack helicopter than damn it that's the one.

Some custom mich 2001 helmets, we have opscore, airframe, mich 2000, mich 2002 and others but not some mich 2001 like these

DSC09073Medium.jpg

mich-2001.jpg

Navy-Seal-Mich-helmet-aor1.jpg

Navy seals and other special forces still use this type of helmets. But no one made some mich 2001 for now :/

• Like 1

Not a jet (though neither is the Tucano) but for trainers nzdfcrash's T-6A remains available.
  • Like 1

Not a jet (though neither is the Tucano) but for trainers nzdfcrash's T-6A remains available. 

I just wish it has its physics re-done because as of now it fly's very weird. Overall its a good plane, just needs better physics. 

Hey,

I'm looking for a Mauser K98 mod to use in the game. I know there is one in Breaking Point, but I have no clue where they got it from. I like to add it to my collection of weapons and for enemies ingame. I have searched for it in weapon packs, but I didn't find it.

Thanks.

Remove this post please ADMIN

My hopes and dreams have been smashed