max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

arma-3-artwork.jpg

Hey guys, is there a mod that would give me nightvision goggles like that? (I have rifle and full torso ghillie suit already).

• Like 1

Hi what about Russian Navy, like aircraft carrier, destroyers and lhd from mistral class that they have to get from France.

So I don't believe there is an addon currently out for this but I would like to be able to get a Airbus Helicopters AS350.

Here are three photos of it:

AS350B3e.jpg

7X0G1dZ.png

Airbus_Helicopters_AS350_-_Icendios_bamb

I hope that this can one day become a working addon!

If you would like to help make this come true feel free to contact me at winklerowen599@gmail.com or you can PM me and I can give you a TeamSpeak 3 IP to join!

Thank you,

Owen

SOME FORM OF CARGO SHIP has been requested by the community for a very long time. Any chance we can actually get one? Please, please, please, please? There are thousands of Somali piracy scenarios that haven't been made because there aren't actually any good cargo ship mods out there. We need a static one, one we can walk on without falling into elysium. It can be under 60 meters, if necessary. Please... someone...

*ahem*

The boat is the 25-meter-long Mark V Special Operations Craft, and here you can find a size comparison against the same modeler's Very Large Crude Carrier (VLCC) and Nimitz-class aircraft carrier... and if your "maritime boarding" scenario demands an offshore platform instead I'm sure he can accommodate.

TL;DR: Follow Hatchet_AS here!

Some classic policemen and cars, from the late 70's- mid 80's chevy caprice and old style swat team and van.

• Like 1

Firstly this is the incorrect place to put this it belongs in the request thread - https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/184344-arma-3-addon-request-thread/

And secondly i'd imagine that at some point this may be added into the current star wars mod/s being made by Blue Harvest Interactive team

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=29059

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/182810-blue-harvest-interactive-presents-star-wars-imperial-assault/

*ahem*

The boat is the 25-meter-long Mark V Special Operations Craft, and here you can find a size comparison against the same modeler's Very Large Crude Carrier (VLCC) and Nimitz-class aircraft carrier... and if your "maritime boarding" scenario demands an offshore platform instead I'm sure he can accommodate.

TL;DR: Follow Hatchet_AS here!

So... is this WIP stuff we can expect to see released at some stage?

Anyway...

A solid Middle Eastern warfare mod. There are a handful of them already out there (CAF Aggressors, Leight's OPFOR Pack, et cetera), but all are unauthentic/unrealistic or are no longer being updated. Any chance someone(s) can create a fresh, new, Middle Eastern warfare mod? One that's authentic to the equipment, vehicles, and weapons of modern Middle Eastern forces? A mod that's up to RHS standards, using RHS equipment, vehicles, and weapons reskinned as per the force represented? I'm talking about the Afghan National Army, Iraqi Army, Iraqi insurgents, and Taliban. Ideally, the mod would utilize RHS to conform its content, seeing as RHS bears the highest quality modded content and a lot of it; to have a Middle Eastern warfare mod, you really just need reskins of select RHS content, plus new character skins. I have no modding talent whatsoever; if I did this is what I'd be working on, but unfortunately, I don't. At least, not yet... anyway, I'm not telling anyone to go out and make this, I'm just suggesting it... and REALLY, REALLY hoping someone takes to it! I'm happy to give information regarding equipment used by the aforementioned forces if it's needed.

• Like 1

So... is this WIP stuff we can expect to see released at some stage?

There was an alpha release for the Mk. V before Hatchet had to take care of things offline, and I expect that it'll be the first to see a '1.0' release.

That's what we really need. I even have self-made a model (3d Max). If someone could put it into game, it would be nice

if you save it as max 2015 version top, or obj/fbx file i'll have a look

Arma 3 should have female units to just edit walking animation to more female like walk 

Can we have a high quality Hilux technical mod? One that uses RHS weapons on its weapon mounts?

I would like to see plane makers unite to make a standard in air weapons and maybe even start a project together to make a joint ammobox (boxes, one for each side) and also a load system. That way you wont have x amount of systems in a map with multiple planes, possibly making bugs in the others systems.
Also its a waste for plane makers to make the same weapons every time.

There are many AI enhancement mods out there, all bringing different features. Perhaps these mods can come together to...

1) Form a single AI enhancement mod.

or

2) Merge with ACE 3.

Possible? Because it's damned annoying having all these great AI enhancement mods, because some have redundant features that conflict, et cetera.

• Like 1

I am looking for a mod which has dpm woodland and dpm desert gear.

If you know a mod send me a PM or just reply in this thread.

Kind regards,

Foxone

Is it my imagination or did somebody actually make some sort of recreation of one of the classic doom levels for Arma 3?

I could have sworn I had come across it via the Steam Workshop and I can't seem to find it anymore.

Did anyone else know of/see this?

Is it gone now?

Was I imagining it?

Looking for a mod that has DCU for RHS: USAF! Help. Are there any that anyone knows of?

Would be very awesome and could completely change tactics of the game if there were shields avaible, maybe a complete pack/mod for a police loadout with shields?

I think the french intervention forces mod has them. They do have them in the pictures.

Yes they sure do, but however as far as I can tell and I play the mod at least once a week, I've never seen the shield playable. :(

However you can do the solution I did! :) You can import over http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12139. It is a Arma 2 Mod that adds Police Shields, Russian Shields, and more. If your a lazy porter you can simply port only the shield over with no problems at all but if you actually want the guns to fire or don't want the guns at all you will have to do some modifying. Hope this helps! Have a nice day! Also note not really the place to post this thread! :) If you can/want to you can post a ballistic shield idea here: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/185853-arma-3-addon-request-thread/please read the rules here before posting though: https://forums.bistudio.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Search before posting:

If you have a question, please use the forum search function before posting, to make sure that it has not already been asked and answered. Searching the forums before posting will help prevent duplicate posts, which may result in you being able to find what you are looking for much faster.

Considering I just found out that Zeus units spawned are owned by the person spawning them instead of the dedicated server.

A mod that will force units spawned by Zeus no matter how or what version of Zeus (BI Zeus, MCC Zeus) will spawn and be controlled by the server Just like they are when you spawn units in via MCC.

What avout some old (but awesome) OFP islands? And an HH-65 dauphin? No one interested in making it? Most beautiful chopper I think!

Try posting HERE, its what the thread is for (well, that and requesting specific addons be made, but it can also be used when trying to locate a particular addon)