max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Anyone planning on doing real life true to life unit packs that use @cup weapons and vehicles? I.e Usmc, us army, Royal marines, Taliban, civs, Russians, Afghan police/army, Iraq army, IS etc.

There is leights opfor but that needs RHS and others use masseys weapons etc. Need a cup only pack that is different from @cup unit pack.

Mod which allow you to remote control gunner turret when you are Rah 66 Comanche pilot

Are there any UK based maps that have been created yet this would be great for my group to use for training but I can't seam to find any atm?!?

SAM s are really missing from this game,I request something like Pookies pack.And a way to cotrol them ,like Mando missile system.

I would also like to add a request for a Canoe with FFV.

• Like 1

Someone to make a F-5 Freedom Fighter jet.With HMCS helmet.And HPU-55 facemask,the one in Top Gun.

Someone to make a F-5 Freedom Fighter jet.With HMCS helmet.And HPU-55 facemask,the one in Top Gun.

I like to see the A-37 Dragonfly,and the A-1 Avenger cas planes.Kayak for wetwork,more types of bigger mini-subs.Thanks.

So if you hate your life, you can shoot yourself pretty accurate, LOL

I just remember this feature in the DayZ mod that was hilarious, you could (if you had a pistol), type in "/suicide" and you would slowly take your pistol out, and put it to your head, and of course, pull the trigger. Funnier part is, you could constantly pull the trigger as you were taking it out of the holster, which had me and the entire squad laughing till we cried.

• Like 1

A fully working AWACS A-50 Mainstay aircraft for CSAT .Probably,by using base container scaled down to fit inside the plane,with a customized radar display like `magic radar`but with a bunch of range-scale settings,like missiles in A2.

I would like it to be able to be incorporated into any plane with a single pbo.file and show heading and speed and altitude.You may obtain the rights to use previous mod made by someone,it would be fine.

That is what I`m requesting someone to make.

Also:A paintball mod that we could use as a standard magazine.And as a C-mag.

Cartridge Casing with a particular different colour than standard,to identify unit that shot them.

Are there any UK based maps that have been created yet this would be great for my group to use for training but I can't seam to find any atm?!?

Theres a Lands end map and one based in wales that are featured on Armaholic 

I'd like to see the Chernarussian capital of Novygrad appear for Arma3.
It could be the size of the Kavala-region on Altis, with it's directly neighbouring towns and their combined size included there in.

But this could serve as quite an interesting map, since functional railways are being worked upon afaik. (Russian Railways mod?)
Novigrad is a crossroads of naval, rail, and road traffic. It sits at the very southern tip of the Svetlaya-river Delta, which branches out into the Green Sea.

So it likely has multiple districts spread over many an island, or peninsula, most of those connected by bridges, or even ferry-docks in some cases.
Terrain-wise I'd personally see it as quite arid towards the west (into Takistan border direction), which is overlooked by a higher situated plateau, and the delta being greenzoned.

To the east of the riverdelta it should be farmland and the occassional forested area for sake of moving about unnoticed, or hiding stuff in the countryside. Some interesting rocky-area,
based on former glacier movement, carving out the delta in ancient times would also be nice to have, somewhere north of the capital city itself: Within city-limits it's obviously cut into ancient road pavement since the old medieval times.

Military wise, it should prove useful for riverine operations, aswell as open sea battles, included a port of call for Nato/CSAT/otherwise in the harbour area. On land, infantry battle can rage around the old glacier-boulder remnants,
as well as inside the city itself. But also within the forest, and longrange gunning can be done on the western high windswept plateau. All in all, quite a varying terrain I'd say. But please, do not forget to put a proper national airport in there.
For it would be most lovely if the biggest aircraft can land, and move about on the runways and tarmac unobstructed.. That said, I'd like to thank anyone who reads this, and is willing enough to undertake such a daunting task, and also those who take it into consideration!

Hi,

Does anyone know of a red arrows skin or anyone who would be willing to make one? This would be for the A-143 Buzzard

Basically I'm looking for a decent sized yacht or tanker, doesn't need to move or anything just need to be able to walk around on it without falling through.
I checked most of the ones on Armaholic with no success they are either  too small glitchy or the download is gone. so I'm hoping someone has something out there that works .1002885_442195895894448_374666523_n.jpg

• Like 1

Does anyone know if there exists mod for AI movement (footfalls, etc) that is not part of a larger compilation?

I find the footfalls to be much too quiet and not really at all representative of how loud things are when people are actually running at full speed.

Hey y'all!

I'm SOC Frenette, from SEAL Team 11. I'm currently in charge of our Black Team (sniper teams), and as such, am looking for better assets for us to use, as we need to be packed like we can take on a whole country. One of the things that I've really wanted, was a smaller version of a Humvee, but bigger than a quadbike...

I've been looking at these for a few years now, and just now had the idea of "What if this were makeable for Arma 3?". It's kind of a big project, IF anyone wanted to take it on. 

There 4 things I'm looking for, to be made:

1.) the Polaris MRZR 4 - http://www.polaris.com/en-us/military/combat/mrzr-4

2.) the Polaris MRZR 2 - http://www.polaris.com/en-us/military/combat/mrzr-2

3.) the Polaris DAGOR - http://www.polaris.com/en-us/military/combat/dagor-military-tan

4.) the Polaris Tac Trailer - http://www.polaris.com/en-us/military/combat/tactical-trailer

I realize the DAGOR is the size of a Humvee, but hey, if the other three could be made, that'd be amazing!

These assets would need to be nimble, speedy, and not so easily flippable. They would require all of the FFV options, and just for funzies, a mountable GAU-17 or something ontop of one of the variants.

These are simple vehicles, as in, they don't need to have MFD's, or any of that other fancy stuff. Just a basic instrument cluster, lights, both IR and visible. Capability to be slingloaded. Would like this to be in multiple colors: black, tan, foliage, NWU2, NWU3, and Mossy Oak.

Another feature, that is not IRL, is a 'stealth' mode. Basically, it would be a scroll wheel action, able to 'turn off' half the engine, which would then cut down the power, and noise, to make it a little more stealthy when getting in closer to AO's.

I would very much like to do these on my own, but I lack the ability to even make a simple cube from Blender work in-game (config errors I assume). Much less creating a whole new class of vehicles to the game. 

If anyone would be interested in doing this project, please please PLEASE feel free to message me. 

Can some please write a simple script to incorporate driverOverride and make it MP compatible? I'm sick of asking people to crew my vehicle? Or any similar script?

SOME FORM OF CARGO SHIP has been requested by the community for a very long time. Any chance we can actually get one? Please, please, please, please? There are thousands of Somali piracy scenarios that haven't been made because there aren't actually any good cargo ship mods out there. We need a static one, one we can walk on without falling into elysium. It can be under 60 meters, if necessary. Please... someone...

Has anyone thought of making a map for Kodiak Island, Alaska? I know Mattastic made his frontier alaska terrain which is awesome. I just can't stand the map boarders just goes infinitely following where the terrain leaves off. Kodiak has pretty big mountain range and is fairley large roughly 12 square km. My personal opinion is that the arma engine handles islands better, and in a way that doesn't look bad from the air. Not to mention, running USCG scenarios from the Kodiak base would be EPIC!