max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

A modern carrier for Arma 3. The Arma 2 carriers are really showing their age.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making some Soviet troops in Khaki Afghanka, perhaps using HLC AK's?

Hi folks, I was wandering if anyone has made a mod that simulates a proper cas request yet? What im dreaming of is this:

1) The player calls for cas using a pad with a 9 liner. Could go something like this - the targets would be a drop down menu, the enemy pos could be a mouse click on the map or the player puts the grids in. Friendly troops would be a mouse click. Weapons wanted could be a drop down menu.

2) the aircraft would call out targets with grids he sees to the player & the player selects what targets he wants hit

3) helicopters would always fly 900 metres around the target to keep out of range & maybe 800 metres high?

4) after every gun or bomb run the pilot would ask for a bda & any further tasking, where the player could release him so he RTB to rearm & refuel.

5) player could call danger close if his troops are within 200 metres maybe

6) cas NEVER fires at any target unless the player tells him to, so maybe if there's a few targets that the pilot see's, the player has to click on the target he wants hit. If the pilots see any anti air they will keep out of their ranges & if the player tells them to attack it they will hit it from the pilots max weapons range to keep the aircraft safe.

7) the console or the former the player uses for the 9 liner could be floating so the player could move it about the screen while still following the action on the ground.

Is this possible, has someone made such a thing yet, would anyone consider making a module like this so we can sync it to the aircraft & the player?

Many thanks in advance

If anyone is interested in joining a group of Modders working on bringing British military equipment to ArmA 3, please pop onto our teamspeak and talk with us about our project that my unit is working on. We're looking for people who can do the following: 3D modelling, texturing, scripting, etc. If interested then please PM me and I'll get back to you.

I'd die if I tried to make it so, I think it would be interesting if a modder like Saul created a NORAD mod with Air Defense Textured NORAD Jets. Just a thought... sorry. lol

what happens if your enemy drops a chemical bomb or an animal attacks you that's the question for you guys

I HAS GREAT IDEA

We need to reformat this thread so people can ACTUALLY BE HEARD because, come on, does anyone really believe that their idea will be noticed here? It's like the f****** lottery

Edited by PurePassion
removed obnoxious formatting

I agree, I think it would be a lot smarter to make a dedicated forum for addon requests. There potential modders could discuss individual ideas in a thread instead of having an idea just drown in a huge thread.

Edited by Opteryx

Is there a 3D editor mod out there where you can save your 3D edited missions into your editor list?

I really can't wait for the 3D editor BI is going to implement. Hopefully it comes before the expansion

I there any mod, that is focusing on terorist units. I would like to see more technical, with a lot of diffrent guns and good quality. Also would be nice to have high quality terorrist units to play. My group plays sometimes as "bad guys" but all mods with "bad guys" are made to shoot them not to play as them.

I would really love to see middle-eastern/eastern insurgents that look like those from Operation Arrowhead or CDKZ and NAPA. Im getting tired of shooting only the FIA guys with different headgear. Or maybe we will see that in the new expansion again?... *fingers crossed*

I would really love to see middle-eastern/eastern insurgents that look like those from Operation Arrowhead or CDKZ and NAPA. Im getting tired of shooting only the FIA guys with different headgear. Or maybe we will see that in the new expansion again?... *fingers crossed*

Leight's OPFOR Pack.

Is there any mod that allow you to quickly join/leave/form a new group while in a mission ?

Edited by HaZZarD

Is there any mod that allow you to quickly join/leave/form a new group while in a mission ?

you can use AGM until ace3 released

you can use AGM until ace3 released

Thanks for your suggestion

For now, thanks to JShock suggestion, I found this interesting script,

ATLAS Squad Manager

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27742

Edit:

Found this too which maybe is the best

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?191080-end-game-join-group&p=2924549&viewfull=1#post2924549

I'am going to use it untill ACE3

-------------------------

Sorry If I ask to you too but, is there any realistic crosshair mod out there ? I'am struggling to find one, all I have found is this one BUT for Arma II : ( http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7388

Edited by HaZZarD

Now I know this isn't really a addon request, but I was hoping somewhere out there someone would make a tutorial for making replacement packs. Something like that would help me out lots.

I really miss all the various units and vehicles from Arma 2 to make the arma world feel more alive.

No bikes, no police no nothing.... only the same stupid civs... no fun.

Is there a mod available or something? It is still so boring after all those years.

How should I create interesting stories with this LAZY IMPLEMENTED ARMA III?!

It is still an offence after years of development, sorry bis EPIC FAIL.