max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Alrighty. Someone make this beast for CSAT. Lets just say they bought her blueprint from Shukoi as their main fighter for their forces.

S-47 (Su-47) Berkut

Real Life Pics

http://avionesmilitar.narod.ru/s47-4.jpg

http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/s37/images/img6.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_TtwDf7bJWlU/ShuuuzFFokI/AAAAAAAABLs/AYKOAkyF088/s400/berkut.angle.jpg

http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu226/VN_NaRaku/SU-47_1601.jpg

Here are some model pics for newer, well put together parts comparison.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/s-c-brown/s37%201.jpg (169 kB)

http://999.secret.jp/model/other/gazo/su-47-03.jpg (159 kB)

http://www.rcsmart.com.my/webshaper/pcm/pictures/EP%20JET/Su47/SU47-LX-(2).jpg

And yes, it would look fresh and well built as the rest of the things built in the 21st century and up to 2035 would be new gear.

hmmm, I'm actually tempted to take on a project like this myself, seeing as it is one of my favourite aircraft... leave it with me, it might be a while.

hmmm, I'm actually tempted to take on a project like this myself, seeing as it is one of my favourite aircraft... leave it with me, it might be a while.

That, sounds, awesome! I mean i can understand too, it's my favorite aircraft as well. For a swept wing air frame, it is truly a sexy aircraft.

su47_header.jpg

I wouldn't mind the wait either! ;)

I think we should see some HLC Shotguns with stuff the 870, 1014, etc. and then North Koreans with some really low quality gear like mainly chest rigs and base level plates. Also if we could please see some more mods like Veteran with the realistic sounds, fireams, vests, uniforms, gear, AI enhancements, and more misc items.

We need a stretcher for AGM medical, wich could be airlifted. (dreaming)

We need a stretcher for AGM medical, wich could be airlifted. (dreaming)

This would work well if done right. as long as the player(s) can get in it like a vehicle, it needs 4 points to be sling loaded, it would be simple to do really. Believe it or not, i requested this as Vanilla content already, but a mod of it would be cool too.

My suggestion would be to create a new post-apocaliptic mod, not much based on the survive aspect but, for example, with a "search and rescue remaining survivors". This would mean a map with a dangerous enviroment like wild animals, raiders and thieves (these could be both AI and selectable player's role, if worried about the PvP aspect of the thing), and A LOT of zombies and mutated creatures !! When I say a lot I mean they should be very common, especially around the towns.

The main role of the players would be of a Task Force who start from a safe area (Green zone) and move to the remaining part of the map (Red zone) looking for survivors to extract and take to the green zone. It would be fantastic to have the Green zone as an island or a carrier !! The Task Force will have helicopters to move and extract surviving civilians (hidden around the map, trying to survive) and be better equipped than anyone else on the map (perhaps they could even use the Virtual Arsenal, so they can literally choose what to take on the Red zone). Obviously, no MHQ: if they die, they respawn at the base where they have to wait for another helicopter to take them back. This should make more difficult the life of the team mates when someone dies.

The key word should be: dangerous. The red zone should be full of dangers and traps (think about IEDs or traps by crazied cannibal raiders to capture peoples), communications should be difficult (so the team have to search for good spots to call heli extraction) and there should be enough zombies/creatures to not let the team gets bored :D

I'm just asking for something like this as I'm bored of all those DayZ-like mods, I would like something "new" with zombies and such ;)

Hy,

I'm new here and found nothing like "start a new thread" or so, so be gentle.

I have a Problem with Arma 3 , I can't start the game because of "Addon CHN_Urban' requires addon 'CAData"

I have no Idea what I need, can't find the files, was looking on google for chn_urban, Cadata etc, but nothing.

so maybe someone could give me the files please ? :bored:

*can create a thread now, sry, looks like I had to wait or so. But if u want, u can still help me.

Edited by Dunn0

Request for static Civilian airplane with internals , either a 747 or Airbus would be preferable.

Also a Freight ship that is statically placed and has internals.

These would be for a counter terrorist mission.

I am looking for a flat, desert terrain island. Size probably as big as Arma3 allows, intended for testing tank combat, especially fire control systems. Anyone able to create such or maybe it is already available?

If anyone could hint me to an already exisiting flat terrain map (with at least 2-4 km plain ground) I'd really appreciate it. PN please. :)

I really hope that someone can port some others airplanes from arma 2, like mig 21, etc.

There are several CAS support mods made for the player to call in AI strikes, but how about the other way around? Has anyone made something where human CAS has AI JTAC's on the ground "talking" him on targets?

The closest you'll get is DCS, and quite frankly JFO/JTAC work is a bit more convoluted (easier in A3) but overall a bit more difficult. And the game engine simply doesn't have that coded.

What about a mod to equip another rifle on the launcher slot ? It would be great equipping a sniper rifle or a launcher like the M32...taking that in the backpack (whenever possible) is ugly and unrealistic.

Is it possible to do that ?

A lot of people assume the military has twenty rifles per person. Not so as I'm quite sure that a real Marine only has that weapon ONLY, and maybe a pistol. Since I'm not a Marine I could be wrong but overall the military doesn't do that, so it's realistic to only carry one weapon (with the exception of the pistol). Besides it's been tried, and it they did make it work then it'll probably be on Armaholic.

Alright, been awhile since anyone touched ropes. Someone needs to take the AGM fast rope open sources and put together a working script that can be used on any server without the use or download of a mod. It's a good idea to talk with some of the AGM guys in order to get a better understanding on it. Everyone needs this.

I am looking for a flat, desert terrain island. Size probably as big as Arma3 allows, intended for testing tank combat, especially fire control systems. Anyone able to create such or maybe it is already available?

If anyone could hint me to an already exisiting flat terrain map (with at least 2-4 km plain ground) I'd really appreciate it. PN please. :)

AiA TP has a map for testing (can't remember the name) which is exactly what you're looking for, the download is huge but the mod is a must-have :D Otherwise you can use Kunduz map at the actual stage: it's not finished so half map should be enough empty, and it's enough flat for tank testing (not sure anyway, just seen some videos on it).

Besides it's been tried, and it they did make it work then it'll probably be on Armaholic.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?187574-Carrying-2-rifles

Maybe you can take a look at this and give some help/advices ?

I would like to see a fully textured and functioning aircraft carrier, not only would it be cool for carrier operations, it would also be cool for close quarter combat, we've seen a port of the uss nimitz added to Arma 3 however the carrier is not drive-able and its missing alot of textures. Therefore I would like to see the carrier completed.

A while ago I have seen a great Gear UI mod/script on armaholic but I can't find it now. It was much easier to interact with nearby AI's gear compared to vanilla system. So in one menu you had; items on body, your items, nearby AI's items.

I know it's quite vague description but if anyone knows of this mod, please let me know.

I'd love to create this myself but I lack PhysX and Vehicle modelling - The ability to make a realistic rescue basket used by Coastguard.

Used for winching people up to a helo...

There used to be an ArmA 2 mod that did something alike.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?117214-Coast-Guard-Helicopter-and-Air-Rescue

Kind regards,

Sanchez

Would like to see the pistol showing up in the holster on the leg

AND walking animatinos for sidearms

Ya me too, i'd be happy to actually see the gun in the holster, somehow I seem to keep pulling one out of my ass.

Brazilian Defence Forces mod (BDF by John Hansen) has a vest with a pistol holster, but it isn´t functional (it shows a M9, so you must be armed with a m9 to "feel real" and there´s no animation of pulling a handgun out of the chest =P

But at least is a mod with a chest holder as you´ve asked lol

cheers!

why is it so hard to get a pistol into a holster. It really takes away from the uniform when all you see is an empty leg holster.

Ya me too, i'd be happy to actually see the gun in the holster, somehow I seem to keep pulling one out of my ass.

It seems it was intended at some point as the proxies are there for it.