max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

If someone could, Please make a replacement pack to replace the NATO forces with Nikos USA Uniforms Megapack found on Armaholic

Any of the uniforms in that pack would suffice if requesting a certain uniform. The Woodland USMC Marpat would be a nice standard for REG infantry, For SF maybe the M81 uniforms just for that classic 1980s SEAL look.

Also if possible replace the units weapons with the NATO SF and Spetsnaz pack using Western Weapons.

Thank you very much if someone picks this up. Used to have a ton of replacement packs for Arma 2 but for some reason the trend never carried over to Arma 3.

Hi,

I was wondering if there are any bomb disposal suits like the one in the film 'The Hurt Locker' and if not, would it be possible for someone to make one as it would be really cool and good for cinematic videos.

Cheers ;)

I'm sure that this has been requested a few times already, and I know that there are many packs out there that are similar to what I am requesting, but nothing that is currently available fits very well.

I would like a decent OPFOR pack. One that comes with well textured units, not just retextured Arma 3 uniforms. I think that the CAF Aggressors pack does this very well, at least for the Middle Eastern fighters. The other two factions, not so much. Along with fully textured baddies, they need to have their own vehicles and equipment as well. Again, CAF Aggressor pack has no vehicles, so the Middle Eastern units (and all the other factions as well) default to the vanilla Arma 3 technical, which is more like a modern Ford pickup truck than it is a Taliban clunker with a machine gun strapped on to the back.

I hope that soon enough we will get a decent OPFOR pack like this.

Two things before I conclude, 1) I am not trying to trash the CAF Aggressor pack. I love playing with those units, its just I wish they came with proper vehicles as well, and that the Eastern rebels and the African pirates came with better clothing, and 2) I am aware of larger packs such as RHS and the CSAT Modification Project. To be more specific, I am looking for semi/unconventional OPFOR packs, like the Taliban or a force like the Chedaki from Arma 2.

Hope someone has something in the works.

If someone can make a CH-53 happen it would be amazing, like the one Rocket did in Arma 2.

4cFp5Dyl.jpg

I am pretty DESPERATE. I am launching my tournament soon and cant find a counterpart for this...

I want the BRDM 9P148 from arma1 and arma2 any chances? Can somebody port it for me? If bother skinning just leave it as is olive green or something, I don't mind.

If yes pls contact me!

Brdm2_atgm.jpg

Edited by Gamermanas

There are several CAS support mods made for the player to call in AI strikes, but how about the other way around? Has anyone made something where human CAS has AI JTAC's on the ground "talking" him on targets?

I'd like to see a Ghillie Suit with this kind of foliage/vegetation on it like the one in this following video:

That looks amazing. I would like to see that kind of suit rather than the vanilla suits which are... disappointing to say it lightly.

I can see it having 2 variants, temperate and arid (more accurately, Woodland and Desert)

Perhaps in the future there could be an update where you can add the vegatation to guns in the IR laser/flashlight attachment location to apply it. (assuming this is a project someone takes on).

Thoughts, comments, concerns?

What about a mod to equip another rifle on the launcher slot ? It would be great equipping a sniper rifle or a launcher like the M32...taking that in the backpack (whenever possible) is ugly and unrealistic.

Is it possible to do that ?

No mod out nor any mod out there that I know will do that, that will be done with scripting, suggest ask in scripting and configs section.

Concept pitch for AddOn creators or Bohemia Interactive

Purpose: Ever try to create a mission in an urban environment and try to have AI units positioned in valid building positions, such as a Sniper near a window or an Autorifleman on a balcony? You can either create a waypoint and have the AI unit(s) walk there (which results in them usually opening doors, leaving them opened, and often facing the wrong way when they finally get to the Position) or place an init command for each unit to place them in specific building Positions (Can be very tedious if placing many units in buildings).

Functionality: Allow mission designers to easily place units in specific building "Positions" (if available) without having to make them walk to the position through a waypoint or by setting an init command for each unit.

How It Works: If you place a unit within 10 meters of a building in the Editor, in that unit's window will be a dropdown menu which lists all possible Position numbers in that building. It will also show the building's object ID to help you distinguish if it's the correct building or not (Useful for when placing in maps like Fallujah). And that's it. When the unit is placed and the building position is chosen, that unit will automatically be spawned in the correct chosen Position in the building upon mission launch, as well as maintain all other unit modifications such as Skill, Ammo, Health, Azimuth, etc. (Elevation will be overrided if a valid building Position is selected).

I'm not much of a scripter, but I think it wouldn't be very difficult to create. By placing a unit in the Editor, it checks within a 10 meter radius for any objects that have valid "Positions" and uses a function to get those building Positions. If so, it saves and displays that object's ID and reveals all Positions in a dropdown menu, just like it does when placing a Waypoint on a building for a unit. Once a Position is selected, the unit will be placed in that Position of the building at the correct Elevation (Some building positions are elevated above 0) and the Azimuth you set in the unit's window, upon mission launch.

No mod out nor any mod out there that I know will do that, that will be done with scripting, suggest ask in scripting and configs section.

I would, but I'm not sure which section you're referring about...I hope someone could take the challenge reading here^^ I always thought it could be an interesting feature...even that marksman dlc could add the possibility to carry a second rifle instead of a launcher !! It would be great :D

Hello everybody, I don't know why but I can't create a new thread, so I post here.

We started a mod for adding a GPS in Arma 3, you can specify a destination and the mod show you in real time the shortest road to get there.

I developped a tool for designing map roads in 2D (set the type of road, etc...), but I don't have a picture of Altis with a 1:1 ratio (so 30720x30720 picture)

Anyone can tell me where I can find a complete picture of Altis, or how I can generate one ?

Thanks.

I would, but I'm not sure which section you're referring about...I hope someone could take the challenge reading here^^ I always thought it could be an interesting feature...even that marksman dlc could add the possibility to carry a second rifle instead of a launcher !! It would be great

An associated friend of mine on the forums here I had worked with alot who is a scripter/coder, him and I worked on such feature earlier this year, id have to look

back on my mission files to see if i still have the demo mission of it with the scripts in it, it did work but was somewhat buggy, the idea we were working on was

mainly a SniperElite V2 type of loadout, we did do a bulletcam but I've yet to take that further and actually find someone to render a bullet for it, but thats another story.

As for the section Im referring too go here:

http://forums.bistudio.com/forumdisplay.php?170-ARMA-3-ADDONS-Configs-amp-Scripting

or even missions scripting section:

http://forums.bistudio.com/forumdisplay.php?162-ARMA-3-MISSION-EDITING-amp-SCRIPTING

An associated friend of mine on the forums here I had worked with alot who is a scripter/coder, him and I worked on such feature earlier this year, id have to look

back on my mission files to see if i still have the demo mission of it with the scripts in it, it did work but was somewhat buggy, the idea we were working on was

mainly a SniperElite V2 type of loadout, we did do a bulletcam but I've yet to take that further and actually find someone to render a bullet for it, but thats another story.

As for the section Im referring too go here:

http://forums.bistudio.com/forumdisplay.php?170-ARMA-3-ADDONS-Configs-amp-Scripting

or even missions scripting section:

http://forums.bistudio.com/forumdisplay.php?162-ARMA-3-MISSION-EDITING-amp-SCRIPTING

Thanks !! Thread created: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?187574-Carrying-2-rifles&p=2856096#post2856096

Nice to hear about that mod, Gunter. I hope you will release it, as it would be a nice feature a bulletcam mod :yay: !!

Can someone who knows what they're doing make a script for 3d Visible laser marks from laser designators?

Just like the FT2 designators, but visible for all friendly pilots regardless of aircraft.

Forgive me if something like this is already readily available, I'm new here and searched extensively on Google before posting.

I've got two requests!

1. The "MK17 holosight" with just one dot, not two.

2. The Huron, armed, with the black textures.

Can this be done?

Cheers!

2. The Huron, armed, with the black textures.

You can do that from the mission editor. Just place down the armed (green) Huron and add:

this setobjecttexture [0, "\A3\Air_F_Heli\Heli_Transport_03\Data\Heli_Transport_03_ext01_black_CO.paa"]; this setobjecttexture [1, "\a3\air_f_heli\heli_transport_03\data\heli_transport_03_ext02_black_co.paa"]

into the helicopter's init field.

Great, thanks da12thMonkey!

Follow up question; Is there any way to make that a separate vehicle? I'm using a mod (ALiVE) that won't let me edit the units initialization field.

Alrighty. Someone make this beast for CSAT. Lets just say they bought her blueprint from Shukoi as their main fighter for their forces.

S-47 (Su-47) Berkut

Real Life Pics

s47-4.jpg

img6.jpg

berkut.angle.jpg

SU-47_1601.jpg

Here are some model pics for newer, well put together parts comparison.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/s-c-brown/s37%201.jpg (169 kB)

http://999.secret.jp/model/other/gazo/su-47-03.jpg (159 kB)

SU47-LX-(2).jpg

And yes, it would look fresh and well built as the rest of the things built in the 21st century and up to 2035 would be new gear.