max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

http://nextgenerationconsulting.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/hazmat.jpg

Ive always curious about Why Arma3 don't have Hazmat suit as a Playable toy

according to my quick search, there are pretty well-made Hazmat suit already exist in Arma 2.

can Anyone get to arma3?

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18238 <- Hazmat suit of Arma 2

We first need a radioactivity mod, so they can have a proper use :D

I am looking for a working PKM model I can use for my Syrian conflict mod, so if anyone has one that I can use I will be very appreciative.

Hi guys. Im looking for a shopping system framework, preferable with money support for killing enemies, destroying vehicles and finishing task with success. Is there anything that is even partially similar?

I would love to have the BAL 27 Obsidian Steed from Call of Duty Advance Warfare in this game along with a Kilt to wear for pants. Nothing would make me happier than hunting raptors with the BAL rocking a combat kilt.

With the addition of sling-loading and the prior existence of vanilla self-propelled guns and static howitzers, I would like to see if someone could mod in artillery units like the Paladin SPG and M777. Mortar carriers like Arma II OA's Stryker variant may also be more useful on smaller maps like Stratis

Saw a player menu that allowed you to turn off environment sound like the wind and waves. Anybody know where I can get it?

I don't think there's a mod for it. Some missions just have it scripted in. It uses the enableEnvironment command. So use that if you're making your own mission.

Some more planes for Zeus CAS like :A-4 ,F-4,A6 and whatever you could dream up.

We need Way More variants of CAS AIR in the game.

And also AS-365N helicopter with RE-Arming Menu. Maybe a search and rescue module ,too.

Has anyone heard of, or is anyone willing to create a mod for rag-dolls, that kind of stiffens like a leg or two so they don't just fall into a pile with the groin point up. i haven't looked into myself but mod (or less preferably a script you have to add to a mission) that makes it just 1% more cinematic and ends the groin pyramids who are way to common after a fire fight.

dear modders (especially map makers),

i'd really love to see huge mountainous terrain. I'm a big fan of

:) That map has some nice high mountains (2300 m above the sea level) and extremely beautiful landscape!

is there any other awesome mountainous map? i would love to see great mountain range like Rocky Mountains, Alpine Mountains, & Himalayan mountains :D imagine we have mount Everest in this game lol XD that'd be so freaking awesome \m/

:) That map has some nice high mountains (2300 m above the sea level) and extremely beautiful landscape!

is there any other awesome mountainous map? i would love to see great mountain range like Rocky Mountains, Alpine Mountains, & Himalayan mountains :D imagine we have mount Everest in this game lol XD that'd be so freaking awesome \m/

try deanosbeano's Afghanistan map ;)

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18805

Which mods are including MICH 2000/2001/2002 helmets?

try following this WIP:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?183234-WIP-Cats-Gear-Unit-mod

If not RHS USAF definitely has a MICH 2000

I think you will find this interesting, than... :)

If not enough, Kiory is working these days on that.

Edited by Malcom86

Mod Request - Trip-Wire Flare

Hello all.

Could somebody with the know-how please consider making this small addon for the community?

It would be great to have a version of the trip-wire mine that launches a flare instead of an anti-personal explosion.

it would simply need to be a clone of the trip-wire mine model:

0.jpg

With the detonation replaced with the flare from the editor in "effects".

There is a Youtube video of someone who has already done something similar (but not released):

It would be great for night/sneak missions and an item others have asked for in the past.

Thank you :)

Edited by Gepanzert-Faust

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has made or maybe has plans to make a CH-53E. I am looking to get one exactly like the one the Marine Corps currently use.

For reference you can view the one on the official USMC site.

Thank you,

Ryan

If there a mod that gives the pilot the option to kick everyone from a helicopter(or vehicle I guess) but leave himself(pilot/driver) and possibly the co-pilot/gunners? Similar to how squad leaders can order disembark, but solely for the pilot/driver to order (helps to get those that think they are staying in my damn heli and not taking part in the mission out)

Ideally I'd just like this feature. Even more ideally I'd like 2 different options, one to keep the crew in and boot everyone else and the other to boot everyone except the pilot

Cheers!

hi Guys, could someone please make a scope mod like this Dagger Scopes mod

it's an Arma 2 mod but it amazingly offers the most authentic long range scope reticles i've ever seen in Arma history!

That mod offers some nice Miliradian x'mas tree (BDC) reticles like:

Horus H59 reticle

h59_reticle.jpg

Gen 2 XR reticle

PREMIER-HERITAGE-5-25x56-Tactical-Rifle-Scope-Illuminated-Gen-2-XR-Reticle-28-mrad-09004-Pic4.jpg

I really wanna see some Miliradian BDC reticles like those two in Arma 3. And i intend to use them with Advanced Ballistics mod. I know we already got Mildot reticle but Mildot ain't convenient to be used for some hold-off shot, i still gotta dial the adjustment. Sometimes a sniper doesn't have the time to dial and need to hold off over the target to deliver the shot asap. I desperately want these BDC reticles in Arma 3 :'(

Edited by TiborasaurusRex

I would really love to see someone create an AR15/M4 with a keyhole mod rail on it, long and short length. It just adds to the realism of the game, because more and more US Special Forces as well as civilians are using these due to the weight of them, they are super light. Picture of reference. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dQfzeZmIM6s/UdPMoZL6kVI/AAAAAAAA3go/e6D4UGzAIQw/s1600/MadBull-Noveske-NSR-RIS-Review-KeyMod-rail-system-airsoft-obsessed-03.jpg

Hi Folks, after exploring the awesome Helvantis Terrain.... http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27617

I was wondering if there is a working addon or script for A3 to bring the factory stacks to life similar to the AEG mod for A2.........Thanks.

Edited by evil-organ