max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

So I've been looking around, but haven't been able to find any ArmA 3 ports or add-ons for the Antonov An-2. Chances are I haven't been looking hard enough, or in the right places.

If by some chance nobody is working on putting this incredible aircraft into ArmA 3, This Barnstormer would truly appreciate it if somebody would do so.

And if somebody is already doing so, or has done so, I would -once again- appreciate if somebody would be kind enough to point me in the right direction.

I assume RHS will have a SPG, other mods have SPG too.. but I assume you want an american one mikey240??

Yes american ones and most likely russian ones as well.

---------- Post added at 13:49 ---------- Previous post was at 13:48 ----------

we have this in arma already (a2 unsung)

will have to give it a try, havnt played any of the vietnam mods for arma 2 yet

So I've been looking around, but haven't been able to find any ArmA 3 ports or add-ons for the Antonov An-2. Chances are I haven't been looking hard enough, or in the right places.

If by some chance nobody is working on putting this incredible aircraft into ArmA 3, This Barnstormer would truly appreciate it if somebody would do so.

And if somebody is already doing so, or has done so, I would -once again- appreciate if somebody would be kind enough to point me in the right direction.

Ask nzdfcrash (I believe his title is BWI Aircraft?) because I believe that he's done one... dunno if he released it though.

Hey guys.

While moving on "walk" mode and use "sprint" (i.e incoming fire/run for cover) i would want the *move mode to reset on jogging (default) until i toggle it to "walk" again.

Anyone with mood to make this happen? :)

I would second that motion but there hasn't been much standardization yet, great idea by BAS but yeah... hopefully someday.

I'm requesting a Pilot model, with equippable helmet, mask and visor and being able to set it up or down. The pilot model should have a 1990s style, with a normal, "classic" pilot helmet

ce2cc0613d26481426da706f3d308b7b.jpg

I'm also requesting a RAH-66 Comanche mod that adds external pylons, to carry more weapons like AGM-114s

http://images.gizzmoheaven.com/ProductImages/20130225161542/00/13/100000000001320/imageGallery_1.jpg (148 kB)

01.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

I would second that motion but there hasn't been much standardization yet, great idea by BAS but yeah... hopefully someday.

not really good at doing stuff like that but if i had more time i would give it a try

Something that I'm surprised hasn't shown up yet- considering that there are now several ports of them from ARMA 2 in various other color-schemes -are CSAT/OPFOR camouflaged variants of the Mi-8/Mi-17 Hip and the Mi-24 Hind. I'd love to see both of those in CSAT aircraft colors.

I also remember from lurking in the past that once upon a time someone was working on a CSAT color-scheme Mi-28 Havoc. It's a shame that project seemed to die off. It'd be cool to see someone take another stab at that. I remember something similar happening with the Ka-52 too. Ditto to wanting to see that in CSAT livery as well.

i would love to see someone make airburst artillery rounds that burst over there target to shower the enemy in shrapnel and same for a GBU for all aircraft in Arma 3 its something not done yet so i'm hopeful that someone will do it and the M777 artillery canon

I am looking to start a Project based on life mod and strictly role play. I am hoping to find interested talented people who are indeed looking or have a interest in the same thing. I understand that this is not something that does not happens in a day or a month but i am certain that with the right team a lot much more can be accomplished that it already was with life projects. I have a great vision for it but there are also limits in Arma 3 engine. If you can code/model then please contact me if you have the same interest as i.

A uniform/clothing pack for ME and EUR clothing from A2 like thawbs, vests, robes and paktols as well as the hooded and hood-down jackets.

Nullrick, CUP may be doing that for us. Just wait till its released but I belive it will have the arma 2 civ stuff, and arma 2 Takistan civ stuff too, so yeah :)

Nullrick, CUP may be doing that for us. Just wait till its released but I belive it will have the arma 2 civ stuff, and arma 2 Takistan civ stuff too, so yeah :)

Just lost my shit. Great news. Will read again before going to bed for good dreams.

vehicle like the one in the video would be nice.

It looks like it would fit into the Armaverse at A3's time. Kind of like an uber hummer.

Older style Western MBTs like the M48, M60, Leopard 1, Centurion, etc.

vehicle like the one in the video would be nice.

You know, with that body shape and angular bonnet it kind of reminds of of an Ifrit with suped up wheels already.

Great video btw.

has anybody modded a motorcycle into arma 3 yet, i'm wanting to make a motorcross and supermoto bikes for the game but i haven't found any infomation on motorcycles in arma 3. I know that arma 3 epoch is going to be so adding in their ebike but i can't seem to get any more information on the topic besides the fact that they said they're doing it and already have it modeled.

My group is preparing an addon compilation to use in our missions. Up to now we have been using Dynamic Movement to descend from places without any risk. But we are going to make it so only signed addons can be used, and Dynamic movement don't have a key, so we can't use it. Does anyone know an addon which allows you to descend from high places without risk? Or as an alternative, does anyone know how to create a key for an existing addon?

When customizing my loadouts and trying different mods, it's so difficult to not have some sort of front and/or rotational display of my soldier when I try on new equipment. I have to exit out of the thing each time and rotate the camera to see what it looks like on me. Is there any mod that makes it easier to see what you're trying on at the ammobox?

When customizing my loadouts and trying different mods, it's so difficult to not have some sort of front and/or rotational display of my soldier when I try on new equipment. I have to exit out of the thing each time and rotate the camera to see what it looks like on me. Is there any mod that makes it easier to see what you're trying on at the ammobox?

As far as I'm aware you can use the virtual arsenal for this, all content should be automatically loaded (including mods) I believe.

There are some issues with the Virtual Arsenal that I think could be resolved by modders.

• Backpacks and vests in Virtual Arsenal are full of items that do not appear in VA, making it impossible to empty them to create your own loadouts
  • Certain items cannot be added to units in VA because of what they're carrying. For example, if I choose the MX rifle, I can only add MX ammo to the unit. This is bad for ammo bearers, for example.
  • Crates and vehicles are not included in Virtual Arsenal. It would be very useful to be able to edit vehicle or crate inventories with VA for premade missions.
  • Finally, it would be nice to be able to organize saved units/loadouts in folders and subfolders. VA only has a single, long list of loadouts, but I'd like to be able to organize my loadouts in categories such as PMC, US, NATO, etc.

I don't see BIS doing much about this for a while, but if a mod can come out and make these enhancements, I'd be very happy.

There are some issues with the Virtual Arsenal that I think could be resolved by modders.

doubt fully. Besides, since VA is bound to be changed in the future, why would anyone bother with it?

Is there any confirmation on that? I haven't heard anything from BI about it. I don't know of a better way to edit loadouts except LEA, but that's kind of a pain after VA has spoiled me

@becario:

Look up DSCreatekey and associated tools on the BIS Community wiki. I'm unsure of the grey area of signing somebody else's addon but the examples in the reference I mention do allude to your scenario.