max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

On the way. Tho dunno about the position on the forks for two soldiers. Sounds a little dangerous :)

Ohhh yusss!!!... I can see some hilarious moments with this. :D

I would like to see a m320 grenade launcher. This would be very cool. I like the mk13 back in ArmA 2 ACE, and would like to see this weapon implemented in ArmA 3.

battlefield-4-m320-real-life.jpg

Edited by Drifter

Captain obvious appears.

it wasn't me who asked for mlods laddie...

Two projects that a modder could work on (and would be greatly beneficial to the game), one that has probably been discussed before and another that I did a search on and came up empty.

(1) Flip to Side magnifiers. Now, this has probably been discussed before, but this would be a welcome addition to the game and greatly beneficial to those running a red dot or holo sight.

(2) Meprolight MOR. Sort of similar to the RDS already in the game, but is unique in that the sight contains both a visible and IR laser combo; no need for added weight with the stand alone IR laser. I don't know if it is impossible to include everything into one -- that would be up to the community. This would be awesome with the magnifier stuck behind it.

I have a small request, shouldn't be too much work for a modder:

I want lights (Runway edgelights) in all 5 colors (White, Blue, Green, Yellow, Red) that are an object like a magazine, that you can put in a box, place on the floor and pick back up.

It can also be like an invisible box that when placed it runs a script that places the edgelight on it's position.

Name each of them "Runway Light - <color>".

Here is the classnames for the lights that are considered Buildings in the game right now:

White - Land_runway_edgelight
Blue - Land_runway_edgelight_blue_F
Red - Land_Flush_Light_red_F
Green - Land_Flush_Light_green_F
Yellow -Land_Flush_Light_yellow_F

I need them to take no inventory space at all if possible, and weight nothing.

Another Thing we had in A2 ACE and I miss in A3 is VS-17 Panels. so If anyone knows what I'm talking about and can do that It would be great!

Edited by Silderoy

Two projects that a modder could work on (and would be greatly beneficial to the game), one that has probably been discussed before and another that I did a search on and came up empty.

(1) Flip to Side magnifiers. Now, this has probably been discussed before, but this would be a welcome addition to the game and greatly beneficial to those running a red dot or holo sight.

(2) Meprolight MOR. Sort of similar to the RDS already in the game, but is unique in that the sight contains both a visible and IR laser combo; no need for added weight with the stand alone IR laser. I don't know if it is impossible to include everything into one -- that would be up to the community. This would be awesome with the magnifier stuck behind it.

1) Has been beaten to death, one reason why the FHQ EOTech/Magnifier is how it is, there simply is no animation period in A3 to do this.

2) Hardcoded, an optic can't have a laser, IR OR visible as part of the setup. The way the game reads those things is that it's an Optic, or a Laser, or a Flashlight. I'm sure I can do a test to verify but more than likely no.

EDIT: No it cannot, the config simply doesn't recognize it.

Edited by EricJ

This please. With versions of Fuel, Ammo, Repair and Transport versions of this. Maybe also a medical one.

kiM7kbj.jpg

GROWLER!

HI to all! My request for today is the M1161 itv and the M1163 with mortar

Of course this would have very much sense combined with the MV-22, with a cargo script. It could probably give a new meaning to the osprey itself!

(This a mod for the good old ArmA2, only M1161: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15818 porting hint ;) )

1) Has been beaten to death, one reason why the FHQ EOTech/Magnifier is how it is, there simply is no animation period in A3 to do this.

Indeed, it has to be scripted currently by switching between two attachment classes.

We put together a small addon that makes switching between attachment classes upon keypresses, more accessible to addonmakers:

MRT Accessory Functions

One of the example attachments provided is a ported Aimpoint CompM4 with a basic magnifier (shown in the video at one point), but it's really just a very ugly testbed to show what people with more time to model a proper magnifier would be able to do with the script :)

really in this game no one map inspired by the American terrain and architecture? this is some nonsense ...

Hello I'm looking for someone who could make a usable Wip 3dsmax (came into a fully fuctional car : passager site and driver, move right wheels, left, front, back, seen at the first and third person and any functional) Mp's it's in your competence.

Not sure if this has been done or not yet. Looking for a port from arma 2 of the moab.

Or if theres any way to recreate the thing. A point in the right direction would help :)

Big orange bomb looking thing lol if you google arma 2 moab since I cant post links.

@ dimaric I believe icebreakr may be making a Pennsylvanian map but it isn't 100% confirmed

Indeed, it has to be scripted currently by switching between two attachment classes.

We put together a small addon that makes switching between attachment classes upon keypresses, more accessible to addonmakers:

MRT Accessory Functions

One of the example attachments provided is a ported Aimpoint CompM4 with a basic magnifier (shown in the video at one point), but it's really just a very ugly testbed to show what people with more time to model a proper magnifier would be able to do with the script :)

Yeah I just use an ACOG with a reflex sight :) Cool though but I'm happy with that so far.

I am requesting somone to make a G-Wagon addon for arma 3. The G-Wagon is a lightweight combat car used by many nations, so man that I wont list them all. Australia,Canada,Croatia,Denmark,Finland,France,Germany and The Netherlands, Including many more across the world. Most armed with M240 GPMG's and some with extra armor kits and some are just transport. Let me know if you would like to see these too.

Is there any chance someone can get these two tanks in game?? I know they're not the best ones but it'll be pretty cool

First one, and most importantly would be the TAM (tanque argentino mediano) and argentine-made tank with a marder chassis.

TAM

TAM.jpg

TAM_01.jpg

then there's the SK-105 Kurassier an austrian made light tank, kinda crappy but still looks nice

SK-105

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/51/SK105_K%C3%BCrassier_de_Bolivia.jpg (190 kB)

GuentherZ_2006-08_12_0891_Jagdpanzer_Kuerassier_OeBH.jpg

like I said nothing too great, but it would be really nice to see some equipment used mainly by latin american armed forces :D

thanks in advance to anyone who gives it a try

@ dimaric I believe icebreakr may be making a Pennsylvanian map but it isn't 100% confirmed

thx

and one more question, can someone port it to A3?

I am looking for mod with ultralight helicopters for one or two men. Can someone help me?

Something like Mosquito helicopters.

Edited by Kukus

can we get some well modelled recoilless rifles ? for example the one in this video would be awesome to have in arma. good for all ground targets! and no point tab fire, real fire system with realistic ballistics:cool:

@ dimarick, it can only be ported if the author either allows someone else to do it, or does it themself.

can we get some well modelled recoilless rifles ? for example the one in this video would be awesome to have in arma. good for all ground targets! and no point tab fire, real fire system with realistic ballistics:cool:

we have this in arma already (a2 unsung)

I assume RHS will have a SPG, other mods have SPG too.. but I assume you want an american one mikey240??

Search didn't turn up anything, but I have a hard time believing this isn't out there yet: anti-tank versions of MATVs--the standard tactical vehicles of the various factions mounting their static AT weapons.

Also, I think an AMOS version of the Patria and its various analogues would be really cool, particularly with the multiple round, simultaneous impact functionality.