max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

M1126 Stryker ICV; M1127 Stryker RV; M1128 Stryker MGS; M1129 Stryker MC; M1130 Stryker CV; M1131 Stryker FSV; M1132 Stryker ESV; M1133 Stryker MEV; M1134 Stryker ATGM... i wnat them... now... please :pray:

Yeah!! Vote for Stryker!!!) I think it is'nt harder then arma 2 lav-25 port...

Someone should make an addon with all those Islamic hats and stuff, beards too.

Maybe even a middle eastern clothes addon focused on players (since a lot of the caf aggressors had like detached hands in first person)

Not sure if its been said but animations for the rear door opening/closing on APC's would be great (instead of magically warping into the back, it will add a lot to atmosphere).

The driver should be able to open/close using the menu

1) AV 8 harrier is in the sample pack probably some skilled modder will enable to work in a3 quickly

2) lav 25 is already ported

3) hmmw is already ported

4) the fort benning map work fine with AIA terrain

some links are custom content if their respective author want to port i don't know

Thanks for the reply! AV 8 harrier would be a awesome and useful import. Yes I know Lav-25 and hmmw are already imported just that one pack you know made them look so realistic and it added a side of other us army vehicles. And the fort benning map is in AIA?? Never knew!! I'll have to give it a download. If only some of these mods were in arma 3 though lol. It would be awesome.

some links are custom content if their respective author want to port i don't know

1) AV 8 harrier is in the sample pack probably some skilled modder will enable to work in a3 quickly

2) lav 25 is already ported

3) hmmw is already ported

4) the fort benning map work fine with AIA terrain

Yeah I have the @a3mp. So I just download the file through armaholic in the arma 2 section then insert with the @a3mp folder? Can I do that with every map?? (within arma 2 files)

if you use AIA or A3mp, put fort benning in the same folder, that terrain shares the assets with the core a2 files ported (so far tora bora has problem)

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24911

I used torabora in a3 and never noticed a problem.. Apparently the sky is fucked up, maybe I never looked up lol

Also Tristen if you want help with mods PM me.

You can friend me on steam my name is MikeTim on there, I'll be active on steam again in like3 days I use mods a ton so I can help you out.

thanks for the offers! Maybe we can play around with mods or something some day. I'm a HUGE mod attic too lol.Literally arma 3 without mods or special scripts means death haha. And yea I may have a few questions if that's fine. Are you experienced with scripts and scripting? Map building and stuff like that, etc

I used torabora in a3 and never noticed a problem.. Apparently the sky is fucked up, maybe I never looked up lol

Also Tristen if you want help with mods PM me.

You can friend me on steam my name is MikeTim on there, I'll be active on steam again in like3 days I use mods a ton so I can help you out.

Requesting ballistic masks similar to what the SAS wore during Iraq war - TASKFORCE BLACK

Idea:

3D Object viewer. Like "inspect" in dayz. Use class objects and ctrlSetModel command

I was hoping FDF mod, no info about it so i ask one man if he could give me model of RK62 rifle, and fine sir give it, i try make gun to arma 3. I am new whit O2 and other software's so could't make it. Could someone make it work. Would be nice! Oh and i promise its just for players, not for sale. If thats ok.

Empty magazines as objects and the ability to load and unload them from each other and ammo boxes ;)

If I knew how to code and stuff I'd do this, but I don't. I would love a mod that allows your to break down a weapon such as an AR. For example, you would hit a hotkey and get the options to take apart the top and bottom recievers. After that, you get the option to take out the barrel from the upper receiver, and the option to take the stock off of the lower receiver. This way, they would fit into a backpack. This would be good for undercover missions, or even a Life RPG mod. Just imagine, you're an undercover US. Navy Seal, Seals never go anywhere without their AR. You're investigating someone and they make you. Rather than pulling out a Glock or Baretta M9 which only holds 12-17 rounds, get into cover, put together you're AR and go Operate.

A dedicated version of Clafghan just for A3.

The "colum_vertical_pond.pbo" file would have to be deleted due to that particular pond glitching out when approaching it on ground or in the air.

And this would help as well with PW6 compatibility seeing as exporting the a2 mod to your A3 steam folder then syncing it with PW6 provides issues down the road if you add it to too many various collection over time.

Hey, can someone please make Sabre's awesome units (USMC and US ARMY) work in Zeus these are by far my favourite units in all of the ArmA mods their is out there!

So I would be more then appreciative if someone could put these units into Zeus, I'm asking you this because it seems like Sabre's mods are dead at the moment, so sabre if you are reading this please continue to work on your mods they are by far the best infantry mods (in my opinion) and if you could put them into Zeus that would be even better.

Sabre's amazingly awesome USMC: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19321

Sabre's amazingly awesome US army: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19319

Thanks,

Tom :D

Request for a mod that :-

1. Removes the players radio calls and chat so that coop players don't have some crappy AI voice saying stuff but doesn't remove the none player AI voices.

2. Removes the radio subtitles for players.

All to work in MP.

Or just a mod that fixes AutoSpot = 0; in MP

Edited by BL1P