max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

is there any SINGLEPLAYER respawn script/module out ?

+1

Arma really needs this.

Noone's ported the KA-52 yet? :eek::eek::eek:

is there a disable vanilla fatigue for AI (squadmates) independent from bcombat?

Has anyone made additional variants of the hunter? like a transport one that'd be able to take more than 3 passengers and a non-RCWS HMG one?

Has anyone made additional variants of the hunter? like a transport one that'd be able to take more than 3 passengers and a non-RCWS HMG one?

Won't be possible to do it on the Hunter as they'd need the unbinarized model from BI which won't happen. Someone already asked BI since they wanted to do the Hunter with a traditional .50 Cal.

Other option is to remodel from scratch but that's a lot of effort for a vehicle most people would rather replace with a traditional Humvee.

I don't know why this isn't already made, or if it is how I'm not finding it, but it has to be possible. Please, someone make holsters, that actually show your sidearm in them. And if possible, different types of holsters, such as a holster attached to your plate carrier, a belt holster, a drop down holster, etc. I don't know how this wouldn't be possible.

Hello my name is Daniel I am a soldier in the Israeli army

I was inside Gaza now I came home one day

Regardless of politics, I think someone should make the IDF and Hamas

As a fan of the game I think it would be most fun to play with whether you support Israel or not

It's the hottest thing all these years and I do not understand why no one here takes the gloves off and do it now, Israel has so many weapons and measures can be put in and

Hello my name is Daniel I am a soldier in the Israeli army

I was inside Gaza now I came home one day

Regardless of politics, I think someone should make the IDF and Hamas

As a fan of the game I think it would be most fun to play with whether you support Israel or not

It's the hottest thing all these years and I do not understand why no one here takes the gloves off and do it now, Israel has so many weapons and measures can be put in and

there is an IDF mod, it shows under NATO/Men (IDF)

and i think theres a mod with Hamas out there

I am pretty sure there is no mod with Hamas out there.

The modder "Drongo96" said he was working on some (I believe), but there was no further word about it.

I am pretty sure there is no mod with Hamas out there.

The modder "Drongo96" said he was working on some (I believe), but there was no further word about it.

in that case maybe that can become part of the OPFOR series of the NB mods, which will start after the release of the CDF mod

I'm dying for a Takistani Mi-8 (and Mi-8s in general). There are way too many blufor toys but still not enough opfor assets to use them on.

Opfor UH-1s would also be appreciated.

MH-53j or MH-53M would be really appreciated too.

MH-53j or MH-53M would be really appreciated too.

+1 for request, I would also like to see this.

Won't be possible to do it on the Hunter as they'd need the unbinarized model from BI which won't happen. Someone already asked BI since they wanted to do the Hunter with a traditional .50 Cal.

Other option is to remodel from scratch but that's a lot of effort for a vehicle most people would rather replace with a traditional Humvee.

Huh, oh yeah, shoulda thought of that. Thanks for the reply.

An item mass mod.

It's a little ridiculous that a 5kg and a 12kg rifle both have a mass of 140 AAMUs (Arbitrary ArmA Mass Units), isn't it? (Mk 18 ABR and M320 LLR)

Instead, make each item's mass 10x it's weight in pounds, or 20x in kilograms.

Some examples:

The Mk 18's real-life counterpart (Mk 14 Mod 0) weighs in at 11.24 lbs/5.1 kg, so make the Mk 18's mass 110 or 112.

The M320 would come in at 280-310 (as the Chey Tac M200 weighs 31 lbs/14 kg, says wikipedia).

A 30rnd 5.56 mag would weigh 10 instead of 8, a 20rnd 7.62 mag 15 instead of 12.

I would really love to see a simple headband mod, possibly with different "widths"

ie: one headband that is thicker (like Hamas headbands) and thinner ones that are just like a colored string or ribbon around someones head.

I assume this stuff would be pretty easy to do, I would like to see some militant headbands ( Those 5 bagillion different terrorists in Syria, Hamas, Hezbollah etc).

it would also be cool if you could use a r,g,b texture to make whatever color (like is possible on some items or vehicles I think) and/or custom mission based textures.

You have two weeks :yay:

But seriously, I think a true body armor mod, would be great. That means if you carry a vest you don't get hurt, when you get hit in the torso. But you fall down and have to get up. Should be possible for someone with the knowledge about scripting.

And a bomb suite, that protects you, when you disarm an ied.

Hello there BIS Staff, and Community modders.

I post this thread because of a point that I'm having in ArmA 3.

First of all i want to say LOVE THE GAME!!!!! for me personally its way better than any of the Big Shot multi bilion games like COD or BF.

I also like everything that is released for it so far VR, bootcamp, DEV branch advanced helicopter flight denamics and I'm looking forward to the Marksman DLC allot!

BUT

It still fells like there is something missing when I'm playing. And i don't mean a better computer for better performance! (don't have the money for that lol :P)

No. what i mean that is missing is the Future!!!

I love how ArmA was introduced to be a more futureistic Military Sim and i love the future stuf that is presented (OPFOR Gear, Ifrit, Gohsthawk, VR, ect.) but i think its still lacking the 2035 touch.

ATM i would more or less see it as a 2018 - 2020 game than a 2035 game.

I mean i can understand that a army like the AAF has old school stuf as the republic of Altis isn't that big for a own country and that FIA is even worse. but for the NATO to have stuff like a slammer as the MBT even though it massivly loses agains the Kuma (who is supposed to be a outdated MBT like all the gear of the AAF) you would expect that at least the UK and USA would move to something better than the Abrams and not something worse...

No wat is missing is this futureistic distinction that makes us believe THIS COULD BE THE FUTURE!

when i'm thinking of great Military offensives in 2035 i think of the use of way more advanced stuff than we have now!

I mean if we take a look at the current USA you can clearly see that they are allready hard on there way to become like the US army shown in ArmA 3 and we are only in 2014! thats 21 years shorter than the game!

No wat we need for the game is some awesome Sci-Fi stuf (not to heavy ofcoarse) where you can say and think. YES that will be there

Like a awesome new kind of VTOL that has as much capasity like a C130

Or when we see this day that they are hard working on special suits to amplify youre power that why won't they have battle armour in 2035? like this one

I mean ofcoarse its up to the developers or to the talented modders! (I mean the most that i can do is change scripts but thats it i can't moddel AT ALL. im like a fish on the dry when it comes to 3D moddeling and stuf!)

i just hope that you guys of BIS would consider something like this as a DLC (like Future tech DLC? i would but that for sure!!!)

I also hope that there are people in this comunity feeling exactly the same about this as I do and also feel like there is this tiny (or massive depending on each person) missing to make it the most awesome Game in the military franchise ever!

I do Hope that this is posted in the right section btw as my question is mainly focused on the BIS Dev's (if not I kindly ask the moderators to move t accordingly)

And i hope i set some guys to the thinking area to make something this world never saw before!

Kind regards,

KBBW

p.s. wouldn't something like this be awesome ass well?

p.p.s. Ofcoarse i don't expect anyone to take these moddels as they are problably copy righted by there creators..... but its to get the picture ;)

Hello everyone!

I just had an idea which would be beneficial to quite a few British Mil-Sim groups, a British Armed Forces pack. This would include but not limited to...

British infantry uniform (Stalkers British infantry, webbing, better scrims for helmets!, light role gear, foliage camouflage [grass stuffed into the gear to disguise ones shape)

British weapons (L85A2's, Minimi's, GPMG's, way too many to list!)

British Equipment (Bowman radios, ECM jammer [iED'S], optics, Valon mine detectors, way too many to list!)

British Training Equipment (http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?181515-British-Training-Equipment, Hi-vis vests for instructors, etc]

British Patrol Vehicles (The Mastiff 3, RWMIK Land rover, Husky patrol vehicles, Warthogs, Jackals, foxhounds)

British Combat and Recce Vehicles (Warrior Infantry Vehicle, Challenger 2 MBT, Scimitar, Bulldog and FV430 Series)

British Artillery and Air defense (L118 light gun, AS-90, Rapier)

British Aircraft (Apache's, RAF Chinooks, Wildcats, Lynx's, RAF Typhoon, RNAS Lightning 2's)

British Units[/ ] (42 Commando Royal Marines, 2PARA, UKSF, 1RRF, Household Cavalry, 3 RIFLES, RAF and AAC contingent, RLC detachment)

Naval Craft (MK5 Landing Craft, MK6 Assault boats, Rigid Raiders, Combat Support Boats, Perhaps even HMS Queen Elizabeth?)

This is basically a wishlist but it would be pretty cool to see these in-game :)

http://i.imgur.com/Xs0A5SE.jpg (171 kB)

http://news.images.itv.com/image/file/362188/article_img.jpg

Would like to request the following;

A better,plug and play, code + Menu for Aircraft Armament,with more Options (configurable how many minutes it will take to re-arm-how many bullets -per min/sec .Compatible with the new Air weapons mod.

Would like to have a new A-6,just as nice as in Unsung Mod.With "Ipad-Style" weapons controll for Nav. And dual controls .

A Spotlight with controls,operated from Pilot seat.In ALL Vanilla choppers.

A Template done with various AA defenses installed of a base.With vehicles like tow-trucks in it.

A way to make A3 be "reverted" to working order,if a mod is changing keys/buttons and some way to check what buttons goes with what mod and possible a way to Print these.

A way to run mods Isolated /or Disable features that makes a mod work badly or instability happens.

AS-365 Panther attack helicopter with Gunpods.20/30 mm. Harpoon missiles.

SUV and BMW armored cars.With Mini-gun.

A-1 Avenger CAS aircraft. C-7 Kfir aircraft.

Working torpedo`s in arming menu.Some form of Asdic System (hydrophone).(Sonar).

A way to add a UW Mine System (command detonated,connected to one another on a line.)

Sharks in the water.

I would like to request the M-95 Barrett with a silencer build-into it.Possibly B.o.r.s. Sighting System.(laser range finder inside of it .)

Here are a few mod ideas that I haven’t seen on Armaholic or anywhere else. If they’re around already point me in the right direction. Thanks

Armed Quads

Simply a 4x4 quad bike with an attached machine gun, etc… Probably not feasible to be able to shoot while moving. The ability to “dismount†the weapon would be a good idea as well. Gives a lot more firepower to a recon element if needs be.

Rubber Duck

A blue inert M16/M4. These are used for training and punishment in the real military. I’ve had a teammate in Arma lose their weapon (no idea how). All I could think about was how funny it would have been to make him run around with a “rubber duck†to atone for his sins.

IR Chemlight

Enough said.

Full Screen Night Vision

This mod already exists but I think it would be a better implementation if the full screen functionality was tied to an in-game item like next generation night vision goggles. Also, what about an inability to use any form of zoomed optic while under nods? In real life it is very hard if not impossible to use an optic while under nods. This is what IR laser were developed for and would reduce accuracy during low-visibility engagements (which is realistic). There are nods out there that attach directly to optics but you cannot were nods (or at least have to put them up) while using them (These optics are often used for sniper rifles).

Hello modders and community members that may read this.

First of all I have to congratulate BIS and all the modding community for their amazing work.

Second of all I'm seeing a lot of reasonably new medic mods and vehicles.

However as a medic myself (in game of course) and from my experience I would love to see something like a interactive stretcher for use if a medic is low on supplies to move wounded men out of the front lines and to safety.

I believe this would be useful for large units and possibly in scenarios for a realistic effect in a war zone.

Although I am aware that there is the drag/carry option on some mods. Maybe for soldiers in combat this is normal but say if in a scenario a civilian is hit and wounded you would not see him being put over someone's shoulder in combat.

Maybe the stretcher can be broken into 2 backpacks like the mortar tube. So it could also be stored in vehicles say if a unit was on a mounted patrol.

If you know of someone who could do this or you are someone who can do this please please contact me so I can help and also to know someone has taken interest.

Regards rhinonathan

Edited by rhinonathan45