max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

I really would like to see an actual Altis police,fire,ems,coast guard... there's a lot of police addons, but nothing that really can claim to be altis's own, and I really feel that the civil side is really neglected compared to the actual military side.

Something along the lines like Nogova had back in the good old days, with it's riot police,coast guard and ect, I also came across in arma1 people having had made a sahrani department of corrections officers,buses, and ect.

On a side note the FIA is also very neglected, and very generic, there's no real difference in the unit's and the equipment they use, like I would love to see a lot of six pattern desert/alpenflauge/woodland/lizard pattern/ and olive drab's in their uniforms and kits.

I also believe rifle wise and support weapons, they are way too well equipped, tavor's though maybe not big news in 2035, im sure their price tag didnt depreciate that much to be readily available, those should be limited and more like AR70's, beretta pm12, or bm62's , ak,lee enfield,carcano,kozlice series rifles and m16's,mg3 ect.

I'd also love to see them have a few secondhand humvee's or cucv's that were bought from government auction or salvaged from coming and going nato forces since the 1980's or at the very least more small pick up trucks like the toyota hilux or nissan micro pick up trucks.

As for the AAF, I'd probably in all reality just give them IBA's their plate carriers look just as nice as the Nato ones, and their night vision should be like the pvs14 or 7bravo's, not like the one's the nato or csat forces are using.

I also felt that the digital camo paint schemes on their vehicles were a bit handicapped, I thought a plain grey green or tan/brown look for their vehicles would suffice it's almost too comical to look at.

The AAF also really need some other light wheeled vehicles, I find it hard to believe the AAF, dont have anything like a defender or humvee to roll around in, since they have a lot of hand me downs for equipment anyway.

I think with these they would be a lot more well rounded for a military, a few m113 variants wouldnt hurt them either or a dingo .

Edited by yevgeni89

I know this is a HUGE and bold request but i would apreciate that someone would so a Portuguese Army MOD. I'm from a Portuguese squad and we are having dificulties in finding a modder to do this, we have a member that is trying, and he managed to make the uniforms, but we are aiming to weapons and vehicles.

The items marked with * are the items that we give priority, others are "extras" that would be the icing on the cake. :o

Weapons:

*- L96A1 Sniper 7.62

*- HK - 21

*- HK - G3 -> from NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz WEAPONS for A3 MOD - Good model, but the sound is TERRIBLE

*- HK - MP5 -> NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz WEAPONS for A3 - 5*

*- M60

*- Fusil Galil 5.56

- Uzi 9mm

- Franchi Spas 15

AT/AA

*- Carl Gustav M3 -> NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz WEAPONS for A3 - TERRIBLE model

*- AA Stinger -> NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz WEAPONS for A3 - Acceptable model

- AT MILAN

- AT TOW

Vehicles:

- M730

*- M113A1/2 - Troops transport

*- M60A3

*- TP10 CHAIMITE

- ULTRAV M11

*- M1025A2 WITH MOUNTED M60

- IVECO 90.17WM - Logistic transport

- DAF YA4440 DT - Trops transport

- TOYOTA LANDCRUISER HZJ73

- UMM ALTER 2

We can give detailed information from the weapons and vehicles (photos and specs).

If there is anyone out there that want's to do this PTSims Squad it's at your disposal for whatever is needed.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Nuno Basto

I am requesting a port of the Ambient Combat Module from ArmA 2 with a dropdown box in the editor to pick up to 6 different factions to spawn (None options for dropdowns 2-6) that is mod compatible

I'd like to see a scuba tank for diving, that is configured to be equiped as a backpack.

A CH-53K would be nice. It´s going to be the largest helicopter in the U.S. inventory and will be flown by USMC Aviation.

I'd like a hunter with no doors, and an M2 on top HMMWV style rather then the remote gun, SOV style. Thank you thank you

I would love to see Tonal come back and the TSF, I had a lot of fun with those guys back in the day, and with the african conflict mod out as well, it would be a match made in heaven.

Heeey :),

my addon suggestions are:

1. An manned turret for the Hunter, Strider like this:

http://arma3game.ru/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/oshkosh-m-atv-2.jpg (160 kB)

2. Standalone desert textures for the hunter

3. Bushmaster Protected Mobility Vehicle

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4e/Dutch_Bushmaster_with_remote_turret_2008.jpg (1387 kB)

4. Special Operations Craft(boat)

800px-thumbnail.jpg

5. And an GMC Yukon or an Cadillac Escalade

I'm currently wondering about and looking for addons (or basically anything) that adds units to the game that are neither military nor civilian nor pmc... I'm thinking of something like the stalker units or the mutants from Namalsk Crisis, like Zombies or something like that. As long as the Jurassic Arma mod is not yet done, we don't really seem to have any addon of that kind.

I'd love to see some sort of diversity in the units Zeus can place, so the DLC can reach is full potential as a storytelling device - being able to add mutants, monsters, convincing NPCs and whatnot would be great for that, but I can't seem to find any addons as of now to add these sorts of units...

I'm currently wondering about and looking for addons (or basically anything) that adds units to the game that are neither military nor civilian nor pmc... I'm thinking of something like the stalker units or the mutants from Namalsk Crisis, like Zombies or something like that. As long as the Jurassic Arma mod is not yet done, we don't really seem to have any addon of that kind.

I'd love to see some sort of diversity in the units Zeus can place, so the DLC can reach is full potential as a storytelling device - being able to add mutants, monsters, convincing NPCs and whatnot would be great for that, but I can't seem to find any addons as of now to add these sorts of units...

sadly not much has been done in the sci fi/horror area, OFP was the time for that mostly, I dont know of any non military units out the only ones I could find are as follows

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21999 star trek

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20776 colonial marines

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20274 post-apocalyptic

what would be class is if charon released/ported his undead mod over to arma3..but til then you'll be waiting, though jurassic,and terminator rising look

promising.

jesus...I would love for someone to resurrect the cnc mod from ofp and implement in altis.

Edited by yevgeni89

Would it be possible to have an ambulance or a police car to Arma 3. Nothing like those Arma 3 suv police cars and offroads.

Currently nothing like that, only police mods are basically all re-textures

In Arma 2,we have Cold War legacy plane pack that have PAK FA in it,and i must said it's pretty good quality(except for the cockpit),so i wonder if there any similar addon for Arma 3?or do you guys know anyone that will do this beast in the future?

I was wondering if there was anyone out there willing to make a new type of ghillie suit that would better blend in with the Environment on Altis and/or Stratis. I was thinking some sort of Jute like material in a mod.

Please PM me if there is one in Development. It is something I would really like to see added. Also some Uniforms that look like armor would be cool too.

Thanks,

LupusTenebris

I have a relatively simple request

I just want a mod or script that adds to the in-game voice over net. Simple as this:

-Extra channels with a GUI if possible, to simulate different radios

-Radio squawk and hangup sounds

nothing more. no voice distortion, nothing else. it's not needed, since the voice is already reduced quality in game.

the reason why I think this would be good is because it can be combined with the @MumbleLink mod so that mumble users can have their radio comms. Mumble could be used for positional audio like ACRE's area talk, while in-game VON could be used for radios.

I think some groups would benefit from a very simplistic "ACRE" this way.

I am aware of the VON Plus script, and I think it would fit my needs just fine if it had squawk and hangup sounds. I don't know how to script, so I don't know if that would be simple to implement.

An ear plugs add-on.

So action menu and "put in ear plugs" (sounds become quieter and muffled)

I would love to see a tracked vehicle usable in water. Specifically the AAV7 but hell even finding a script or anything to make it work. Hard ports of arma 2 vehicles tend to drift towards the side and cant even move in water.