max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Yoshi, have you seen the VBS3 media clips ? the scenery they're using is breathtaking!!

I would like to see an addon that increases the god damn weapons damage, and that silenced weapons are not more weaker than the standard ones. Even without silencer it takes sometimes 6-7 bullets to kill someone usually it takes 5.

Make it this way;

- 1 bullet to the upper torso or Head = instant kill

- 2 bullets to the lower part around stomach and back to= kill

- 4 bullets to the legs to kill

Whoever makes an addon like that gets 2 tons of cookies from me <3

Can anyone gonna port Chernarus+ from Dayz? And is it even legal?

Can anyone gonna port Chernarus+ from Dayz? And is it even legal?

It isn't (at least not at the moment). Plus, it is impossible to port something you have no mlods files from

Well moving the .pbos from DayZ kinda works with some graphical glitches but I guess the only way to do it would be with something like all-in-arma

Hi chaps

I'm looking for someone who could kindly do a simple request that I have. Just a texture for a beret. If anyone could do that the please let me know. Would be really appreciated.

Beret I'm looking for is my former regiment, The Rifles.

Cheers.

Thats pretty sick. Who uses such a setup? Italian SOF?

At the moment nobody, its a "new" mg3 prototype from Rheinmetall AG which should be used probably by regular soldiers

Is anyone working on a MH-53J Pave Low III and/or on a MH-60L/MH-60M?

I like these chopper, I'd like to see them.

We need larger troop transport helicopters, particularly the CH47 Chinook (takes about 50). We also need artillery guns ie. 105mm, 155mm which can be airlifted from place to place by large helicopters.

This time around, not a request; But a question about the status of both the Stadium and the 'Ghost Hotel' on Altis, that the devs had shown some pictures off (already quite a while ago)..

Does anyone has an inkling or possibly even an e.t.a. (I.e: like BIS-patch version) on when those two sites will be finished, and going to be put on the Altis map? Thanks for answering if anyone does. :-)

*Edit*:

I would like to ask for the creation of the modernized T-72AG variant..

More info and pictures here: http://www.morozov.com.ua/eng/body/t72ag.php

Edited by Thani '82
Adding addon request..

No no, i know that as NATO camo, not Euro Camo; this is what i know as Euro Camo:

AIR_AH-1W_Firing_TOW_lg.jpg

- NATO Clear Grey.

- NATO Green.

- NATO Black.

IMO the game's "Stealth Hawk" and the RAH will look great in that scheme, i just don't want to have to install all the tools and begin with the nightmare again; im too tired for do it myself.

M240L. Basically a lighter and cooler-looking standard M240B.

Wikipedia Quote:

The M240L (or M240B Weight Reduction Program, formerly the M240E6), reduces the weight of the existing M240B by 5.5 pounds (2.5 kg).[7] To achieve 18% weight savings the M240L incorporates titanium construction and alternative manufacturing methods for fabricating major components. The resulting improvements reduced the soldier's combat load while allowing easier handling and movement of the weapon. The M240L may replace the M240B in U.S. Army service.[5] It was type classified in the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2010.[8][9]

Notice the different stock and shorter barrel, also guns made out of different material altogether.

PEO_M240L_MG_Telescoping_Stock_Right_Side.jpg

PEO_M240L_ELCAN_Left.jpg

Edited by Modder

Better tracers!

I would love to see a mod replacing the clumsy light sabre tracers with something more decent and realistic!

- Cheek rest memory point.

An additional memory point on the weapons for the cheek rest that make the unit's head look like as if they were looking through the sights of the weapons instead as looking to the ground as rightnow; shouldn't be that hard to do for BIS.

Armed civilians on NATO and on Independent side, more special forces and increased weapon damage in general :)

I'm porting over the helmet from the A2OA Delta unit. :)

The only thing it needs is a texture.

Sadly I can't uv map myself, so if someone can help me out with that, please send me a pm!

I also haven't figured out yet how to add hidden selection.

Everything else has been taken care of. (positioning, configs)

it would be to see a grappling hook/ repel rope for scaling up or down buildings like in PR for BF2

Requesting some Plug-in tool/addon that holds all Scripts in an easy to use fashion with drag and drop ability, so that I can usy them INSIDE of Arma 3 to be able to pick any script i want to a Repository and use them instantly in my mission . tired of using Init Line.

I would like to see some wel made IR Stinger missiles and AA Guns like "SkyGuard" AA Gun System or air movable Rapier Missiles in this mod,to help the Ozelot Gun.

What about a Flare Gun with invisable IR ammo? Ctab?

Edited by Teddybear1

Mi28N, SU35, PAK FA, T90SM, BMPT??? Getting sick of all that US only vehicles spam... not everyone in the world wans to play with BLUFOR side.... is anyone working on russian side vehicles?