max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

It's probably been mentioned before, but I'd love to see some basic insurgents/rebels native to Altis/Stratis, something could probably be put together using civilian models and some basic equipment. Even more interesting would be to have two sides of rebels (like in ArmA 2/OA), one side using more eastern equipment, old AK's etc. and the other being more western-friendly using old M4's and whatnot.

We got our gokart track. now where's our gokarts?

gogo community

Would like a mod that makes water and glass truly reflective (like sooo many other games do...). You know, an Arma 3 version of Kegetys' DXDLL for OFP.

Would like a mod that makes water and glass truly reflective (like sooo many other games do...). You know, an Arma 3 version of Kegetys' DXDLL for OFP.

which is not really a mod, is dll library changing the way shaders behave. I would rather have BIS update/improve their shaders rather than an external injected library to be perfectly honest.

-mod that allows you to wear multiple pieces of gear (for example multiple vests, so you can combine rangemaster belt with a tactical vest, or multiple headgear so you can combine headsets with caps, or multiple glasses so you can combine glasses with balaclavas)

-I'd looooooove a Range Rover (Like this one)

-something that enables pistol holstering

Edited by ltsThomas

Requests:

- ability to change loadouts for helicopters eg. landing them at the heli service points and being given the option to change to troop carrying or gunships (eg. AH9 to carry 4 rocket pods or 4 miniguns instead of 2 pods, 2 guns). Even the ability to mod the blackhawks to carry rockets.

- amphibious assault ships to provide seaborne assault

Civilian vehicles besides 'Offroad', which ironically enough sucks when off road.

Requests:

- ability to change loadouts for helicopters eg. landing them at the heli service points and being given the option to change to troop carrying or gunships (eg. AH9 to carry 4 rocket pods or 4 miniguns instead of 2 pods, 2 guns). Even the ability to mod the blackhawks to carry rockets.

Unfortunately since Arma 3 vehicles don't seem to use a "hardpoint"/attachment-slot system in game mechanics terms the way that small arms do for optics, lights/lasers and suppressors, you'd not only need to have the vehicles have different configs/"muzzle proxies" (sorry if that's the wrong term for "where the muzzle flash and bullet emanate from") for the different loadouts but to also have vehicles modeled with the weapons moved about to account for every possible allowed loadout.
- amphibious assault ships to provide seaborne assault
Tried using All in Arma yet?

I think something that would be pretty awesome is a CSAT or AAF variant of the UGV which trades in the GMG for a Titan AT Launcher, similar to the box launcher on the Kamysh, creating a tank hunter variant of the UGV. Ideally, it would carry a stock of missiles, but would have to be reloaded by infantry operating with it. Would create a highly mobile AT platform at the infantry level. It'd maintain it's HMG as well, for engaging light targets.

I'm wondering if there is an addon like this or if there isn't, hopefully someone would be interested enough to actually create it.

I would like to make multiple personal waypoints and have them link together. So for example... if I'm playing singleplayer and in a tracked vehicle I could set a "string" of waypoints, the first one will show up on my HUD and when I reach it (let's say less than 20meters) the next waypoint in the string will show up on my HUD. On the map overlay you would see the waypoints as a string with lines connecting the waypoints in sequence. This would be very helpful. Thanks.

It would be nice to have an addon that simulates a working radar.

When aircraft come within a certain distance of a unit it will create a marker on the map and assign a random (or not so random) 4 digit number. This number can then be used as a reference to point out the contact... "Look at track 4123", instead of "You see that bad guy to the northest, the one a little on the left?"

Yes, someone please create some rebel units/insurgents like McNool said. I think it is more fun to have unconventional warfare missions.

I'd love to see a terrain/units/weapons mod that recreates the Russian invasion of Afghanistan

Also a mod that allows you to set the throttle of any ground vehicle, so you can lock it at a certain speed

say you use page up and page down to set your speed to 40km/h

you retain the ability to steer with the mouse or a/d, but the car drives itself and maintains 40km/h

if you hold w, you will speed up until you release w, and the car will return to 40km/h

however if you hold s, the car will stop, or slow down if you only tapped s

As thread says, I'd like to see a mod where player can choose to play as zombie if they wish, (dont know if there is one allready?) Imo it would give a whole new perspective to whole game mode. Imagine, now you would really have to look out for Z's because now they think..:D

Of course only "weapons" for Z's would be biting and hiting but I think it could be fun to sneak on unsuspecting survivors.

Maybe it would need some kind of alarm system for z's when survivor enters town etc to keep it interesting.

What do you think?

As thread says, I'd like to see a mod where player can choose to play as zombie if they wish, (dont know if there is one allready?) Imo it would give a whole new perspective to whole game mode. Imagine, now you would really have to look out for Z's because now they think..:D

Of course only "weapons" for Z's would be biting and hiting but I think it could be fun to sneak on unsuspecting survivors.

Maybe it would need some kind of alarm system for z's when survivor enters town etc to keep it interesting.

What do you think?

This is entirely the wrong subforum, forum, and even site altogether.

Unless you mean the existing ArmA 2 one in which case This still isn't the correct forum for it.

The Daylight RP team is looking for modeller who could create an European ambulance with interiors and stretchers, preferrably Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. We're not willing to restrict the distribution of the model to our version only – you would have full freedom to release the model anywhere you want. If you're interested, PM me or add me on Steam (ezcoo_) for details.

PEdwcSD.jpg

Hey. First of all. I wasnt sure where to post this request so if it is in the wrong section im sorry about that =)

I have been trying to mod a plane into Arma 3 from Arma 2 and unable to make it work what so ever and gaved up at this point after dealing with it for 3 months. anywho. my question is. can some one make an A-10 Warthog for arma 3 ? not like the AiA (All in Arma) good mod no doubt about that but as i only would like the A-10 Warthog into Arma 3 and ofc if it is possible 3 versions of it.

Version 1. cannon ofc and normal guided missles (ground missiles) and AA missiles. Version 2. cannon ofc. Unguided bomb and Ground missile. Version 3. Cannon ofc. Ground missile and Clouster Bombs. is it possible that some skilled person out there would make this mod if possible? i would like this request on behaf of our danish small clan T-DK (Team Denmark)

a small picture of it http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cf/A-10_Thunderbolt_II_In-flight-2.jpg/300px-A-10_Thunderbolt_II_In-flight-2.jpg

Hope someone would make us very happy =)

Edited by Zipet