max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

some survival mod.. (like dayz - but in a more realistic setting)

instead of zombies there could be AI patrols, AI bases etc..

or course it needs: persistent world, player made stuff (houses / bases / repair vehicles etc / claim areas)

maybe on a dangerous map like Chernobyll with radioactivity and stuff / dangerous animals

Hi guys, Just note I've absolutely no idea about modding or manipulating games.

Choppers (AH Specific)

Notes: Not sure about you guys but the Pilot doesn't talk to the gunner and the gunner does as he wants mostly until the pilot decides to bank and ruin the whole sight picture for the gunner meaning he cant hit anything,.. SO!

Idea: Why not give the user when they're pilot the ability to press ALT > Move mouse > Right click to lock and Left click to fire but upon holding alt the cannon can be manipulated in the direction the Helmet HUD shows, so you just pop the circle or reticule of the hud on a building or target and then you can lock and kill it your self.

Attack Aircraft, Jets, Loitering ordnance (AC130)

Notes: I like to fly on occasion but don't like the luftwaffe'esk dive bombing I have to do to get a kill, I started to use the Mando missile mod for target acquisition but due to a crap rubbish PC and view distance I was unable to acquire targets in enough time to enjoy doping and watching the fireworks

Idea: It's simple (according to me anyway) the user; Scrolls mouse > Selects 'Holding pattern & Elevation' > Map opens > User 'Clicks & Holds' the area he wants to loiter > user then drags his mouse out until the visually implemented circle reaches the size capable of the jets constraints on flying and his view distance > user then selects altitude to fly at > Jets Auto pilot takes over the flight too holding pattern and then continues to hold pattern > Pilot is free to enter target mode (such as Mandos MM) > list and prioritize targets > Drop bombs > Touches directional keys or joy stick > Auto Pi turns of > Fly away

could also implement choppers?

Extra info; This Holding pattern tool could be used for UAV's and AC130 piloted by AI with the option as 'Playable -seat-' Once the user has clicked the center of the target area there would be scrolling ####'s near the mouse pointer showing the distance of the holding pattern.

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/2824/v7y6.jpg

hey would there be any chance if i asked nicely....... that someone would consider trying to make some F 90 steyr rifles for arma 3 maybe with different barrel sizes and colours.. i love those guns and would very much like to play with a set in arma 3 . if not i understand. thanks

BlazenChambeR...

A digital watch for in-game, a piece of equipment just like the standard watch, but this one is digital, shows up seconds too, and maybe even has a stopwatch? :D

hey would there be any chance if i asked nicely....... that someone would consider trying to make some F 90 steyr rifles for arma 3 maybe with different barrel sizes and colours.. i love those guns and would very much like to play with a set in arma 3 . if not i understand. thanks

BlazenChambeR...

To be clear, are you looking specifically for a F90 (export), the EF88 (as seen here on top and middle, with a F88SA2 on bottom) or for an "Austeyr" in general? Because if you're willing to accept "Austeyr in general", then ADF Uncut features the F88SA2 as the "ADF F88 A2" used by both Infantry (DPCU) and Infantry (DPDU), using the BI/vanilla 5.56 x 45 mm STANAG magazines just like the TRG series, the Mk 20 series and the SDAR, the "Steyr magazine" aspect is purely cosmetic (and right now the magazine doesn't even come out during the reload animation).

Note however that right now you can pretty much forget about aiming without a scope -- the modder didn't model iron sights for them, it's really just "looking over the barrel and optics rail". :( Also, most of the infantry have F88SA2s with Holosights, but the DPDU Rifleman (AT) and Team Leader, plus the DPCU Squad Leader and Combat Medic, each have a MRCO for theirs, while the Marksman uses a Mk18 ABR with MRCO. (The Air, Cars and SOTG (AMP)/SOTG (AMP/JW) units use "M4A1s" instead.) Also, the IR Laser Attachment is compatible with the "ADF F88 A2" but there isn't a modeled position for it (i.e. on a rail) so the beam emanates from the trigger guard passing through the forward hand and the vertical foregrip. The Flashlight likewise seems to emanate from the same position. Finally, to my knowledge it isn't compatible with any of the BI suppressors, while the SOTG troops seem to use a Silencer (M4) specific to the ADF UNCUT mod.

I know this is going to seem odd but one handed pistol shooting and moving.

You know, there was someone here working on a fictional helo/tiltrotor design that these reminded me of...

Yeah was looking at that earlier on looked more like something from Avatar though :P

i was wondering if is possible to make the IR laser more realistic making some dust through it

here u can see an axample if possible would be nice ot make it

A mod that allows you to download a server's mission file? Since I see the "Recieving Mission File", it must be getting it from the server but loading it into the RAM... can we get a mod that gives you the option to store the mission locally for later use? Often times I go on servers like insurgency and they're running a version of it that I can't seem to find on the forums but know that the admins are too incompetent to actually change any real things other than the name and the picture so people can't track the mission down to play for themselves.

@gknova61

It does download the mission file. it's in your user\AppData\Local\Arma 3\ MPMissionsCache folder. :)

Also, I'm looking for a mod that has a "divers headgear thing (balaclava-like)" and a diving goggle that always shows up, one that doesn't dissappear once out of the water.

I'm requesting the MK46 Mod 0

without the box mag and with the bipod forward extended

fn_minimi_mk46.jpg

Edited by Bogart

I'm requesting the MK46 Mod 0

without the box mag and with the bipod forward extended

http://world.guns.ru/userfiles/images/machine/mg17/fn_minimi_mk46.jpg

The Mk48 doesn't feed from side/Stanag magazines (apart from being 7.62 and there's no standardized 7.62 magazines), do you mean you want the belt hanging down from the side?

In which case, you know it will be ridged and not animate through the weapon until the last few rounds.

@gknova61

It does download the mission file. it's in your user\AppData\Local\Arma 3\ MPMissionsCache folder. :)

Thanks, dude! Is there also a folder where the server's mods are downloaded? If not, then consider this a request :)

Another problem I have is with servers that have 'modpacks' that I need to update client-side on my own :P

The Mk48 doesn't feed from side/Stanag magazines (apart from being 7.62 and there's no standardized 7.62 magazines), do you mean you want the belt hanging down from the side?

In which case, you know it will be ridged and not animate through the weapon until the last few rounds.

yeah I know,

the mk46 is 5,56 and yes I mean with the belt hanging down from the side :) it doesn't matter the animation, it would be nice to see it in-game first

I thought of an idea where on the boats using or adding a PiP Screen to display objects/terrain underneath the vessel to search for divers or SDVs or shipwrecks, just a possible idea or request, is anyone sure whether it could even be done or not?

Could someone make a cat silencer?

Wouldn't that cause things to be MORE restricted than less? Single sound for all muzzle attachments? What if it's a flash hider and not a silencer? What if it's a loudener?
? Someone needs to mod a cat-silencer.

1 Alien Mod

hi I have an idea for a mod Arma3

how about making the planet is Attacked by aliens?

in practice it would be to form 2 factions humans and "aliens"

The first would use normal weapons esistinti + some prototype example

(vehicles seen on Battle Machine Bros)

http://dtti.it/wp-content/uploads/20...03-200x167.png

http://f00.inventorspot.com/images/mean-machine.jpg

(vehicles seen on Battle Machine Bros)

http://notizie.tiscali.it/media/09/0..._370468210.jpg

human soldier

http://www.alfredobenni.com/images/2020prototype.jpeg

the aliens will use spacecraft flying terrestrial and marine

And Also to use alien weapons

gameplay CTF

2 cornershot

http://3critical.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/cornershot-3.jpg

http://hackedgadgets.com/wp-content/_Corner-Shot-4.jpg

Edited by Veleno92

Intelligence gathering Module.

-weapon in backpack not a threat to Opfor

-sensitive site exploitation generator

generate random normal items for intelligence on target buildings the intelligence will contribute to follow on side missions to kill/capture

-battle field interrogation- capture an hvt question him with "methods" to produce more intelligence

-Isr target tracking.

-safe house module that allows you to setup communication for long distance radio in acre (sat phones)

Basically super spy like stuff to conduct the "other" type of operations.

fanatic Mod

a mod where he will be locked in the third person so as to make the game more difficult

Definitely a low-ready stance. It's the one animation I always wanted, but so far never got.