max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Coltti, I completely agree. There should be LED flashlights that can go much longer range.

Most likely been requested previously but some Insurgent unit addons please. Would be very helpful.

undead mod from arma 2 please

+1

And a mission converter from ARMA 2/CO to ARMA 3 please! Such as updating the units, weapons to A3 standards for both bluefor and opfor, but keeping the custom maps and mods.

Option to strip ACE, CAA and other module assets until those mods become available in A3.

I want a F-22/YF-23,they are cool,or add a 6th gen fighter with stealth looking :D

there's no jet in ArmA 3 Alpha :(

Bipod for supported shooting !!! there is no single Weapon in the game that u can use bipod with to give more accuracy for shooting or foregrip ... Woow! :confused: that's wired! anyone agree!!

Bipod for supported shooting !!! there is no single Weapon in the game that u can use bipod with to give more accuracy for shooting or foregrip ... Woow! :confused: that's wired! anyone agree!!

BIS are trying to implement this into the game already fingers crossed :)

I would love if someone put in a SA58 OSW (FAL Carbine with RIS rails) or a full size FAL with rails (and attachment functionality) into ARMA 3 via a mod. Just a simple request.

is there a mod that adds Desert Camouflage Uniform to the game?

is there a mod that adds Desert Camouflage Uniform to the game?

Armaholic>Arma 3>Units>

The rest is up to you to find... there is plenty of them

deleted

Edited by -=Borz=-
written in wrong place

I would like to see some insurgents that represent what is currently happening in the Middle East. Also a new map like the Korangal Valley would be awesome.

Is it possible for somebody to convert This Paintball Mod to ArmA 3

I'm no modder myself but I gave it a try and had no result, even just the guns themselves if possible.

A3 units with swappable clothing will be used.

Please PM me with any update or information

To be honest i was hopping that BIS would implement this. but more amphibious vehicles, fully functional ships like USS Nimitz and USS San Antonio and LCAC would be great!

ARMA 3 went beta yesterday....horrible disappointment, had rumors of tanks and all I got was an amphibious APC.....I NEED A TANK!

Somebody...please...port an ARMA 2 tank..or something...I must satisfy my lust for destruction....

... yeah, they outright said that MBTs weren't coming in beta, that's on you for believing the rumors. You can however use All in Arma "mod" to port over Arma 2 tanks if you already have Arma 2 though.

ARMA 3 went beta yesterday....horrible disappointment, had rumors of tanks and all I got was an amphibious APC.....I NEED A TANK!

Somebody...please...port an ARMA 2 tank..or something...I must satisfy my lust for destruction....

I brought some armour over for testing, heavy armour, tanks etc, they just bounced around, very odd and not worth pursuing, yet, give it time..;)

can someone answer me a question please?

@all map/island makers

1. how big are you making your islands KM wise? anything near altis?

2. could you merge altis and stratis yourselves?

3. is anyone actually making any maps other than the STALKER one?

thanks guys

would love to see a m40 :)

not digging the new sniper rifles BO added

woud like to see a black/ khaki/ olive mat reskin of the green army light vest. :)

Hi,

I have an idea for a mod that combines Wasteland and Insurgency.

Premise: Civilian refugees to Stratis are resentful of unequal treatment at the hands of the native people and Blufor. Based primarily out of Angia Marina and refugee centers at the Startis Air Base, members of Civilians can Register to join an armed uprising of Opfor. They can do this through finding randomly spawned Recruiter agents in refugee dominated areas only visible to Civilians. Recruiters can be found by Blufor and arrested (preferable for Blufor) or killed (unfavorable for Blufor) and respawn at another location after a set period of time (say 3-5 minutes or maybe longer which will be highly punishing to Opfor who needs new Recruits in order to operate).

Although players can spawn as Civilians their should be 2 to 3 times more who should be AI and be capable of forming flash mobs on Blufor bases, possibly giving cover to Opfor snipers and attacks. Opfor should primarily carry Communist bloc weapons (AK's, RPG's) if possible.

Stratis natives resentful of a separatist movement in their country and the inaction of the Blufor government become violent Independents. Independents should initially only have access to low power weaponry to mimic what non government forces would typically have access to (pistols, hunting rifles, shotguns).

Blufor is a heavily subsided Western-style military that completely relies on International support to operate. Since they are under international pressure to prevent violence on the island, Civilian deaths and destruction of buildings on the Island severely impact the assets and resources of Blufor. As a mix of Police and Infantry units, excessive killing of Civilians should result in an international embargo and stop payment for soldiers and high tech equipment.

Gun stores should only carry a limited supply of weaponry and be very expensive. An additional feature I would like to see is one or two AI bodyguards for the Gun Store operator who reply with fire to anyone shooting in the area.

To add tension between the groups, Religious Leaders or Temples should be established for each of the two main sides, Blue/Green and Yellow/Red. If attacked or assaulted, the other side should be given a major boost in some way in either 1) flashmobs against blufor 2) cheaper guns at gun stores as the black market gets flooded with weaponry.

Also since the premise for this game is more fighting then surviving I think the food and water requirements in Wasteland should be removed, at least at the outset.

Areas should be fought over for domination of bases and towns for island wide domination.

I would be willing to pay an experienced modder to help get this mod started and I would also like to have it open source and downloadable from GitHub to encourage others to mod it. Thoughts or problems with this scenario? Obviously this mod has a lot of features that would take a lot of custom work but it could be started piecemeal and added as time goes on.

Edited by Mumgrepper