mature-rx8

FRONTLINE - the WW2 story

UPDATE:

we are doing good steps forward to the final release, everyone is hot on it. I personally think it can be around in april still.

Our 2 teammates are on recovery and will be back in a few to our service and already started slowly working on Season 03.

I also decided to maybe release a short video about frontline, explaining a few things and may make a comparisson between season 01 and 02.

Regards

MaturE

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi dudes,

I am more or less happy to announce that the Stalingrad-episode that was planned for Episode 3 and 4 is now getting its on DLC, because its getting too big. Since we changed a few due the death of our former advisor Mr.Klebe. We decided to change the whole program on that episode. Now its coming as an standalone mission. Ok, now you may ask a mission instead of an whole episode? Yea the difference is we are putting in a lot of stuff we learned from our conspiracies -projects. Now, this Stalingrad "mission" is going to get an semi open world mission, located in stalingrad 1943. Size of the map is around 4km². I think nobody tried this before, but we will try to make it. What else is special? We will implement a survival system. You need to eat, to drink and warm up, since its winter time. So kind of survival touch also. 😛  This whole project will be dedicated to Mr. Klebe who was the guy we have our infos for specially eastern fronts from. I will keep you guys feeding with infos about this. But this will be the first kind of open-world WW2 game ever I think. So the FRONTLINE universe is expanding with the new side-project "FRONTLINE - COLD IRON". Stalingrad missions will still be implemented in Season 03 or 04 anyways. I think its wise to wait for the first teaser I am preparing for the gameworld scenes =).

Have a good day so far gents. 😉

Regards

MaturE

EDIT: some pics for the imagination 😄

20210428004956-1.jpg

20210428005010-1.jpg

20210428003417-1.jpg

20210428234519-1.jpg

Tiger and Stalingrad? What? What? 🤣 OMG..

• Haha 1

Hey petrtlach,

Since you are working for CSA38, what it looks like, I think you know that there have been Tiger Is around Stalingrad. Of course I need to say we will implement then differently as it was in real-life. But I have no doubt about it that our former war-veteran is telling us the truth of the stalingrad battles.

Regards

MaturE 😉

It is known that early versions and prototypes of the Tiger were tested during summer 1942 at the Eastern Front, mainly at Heeresgruppe Nord at Leningrad. It is also known that the 6. Panzerdivision, that was part of the counter offensive to rescue the 6. Army had some Tiger tanks. ...we are talking about just a handful of tanks though.

First official unit being equipped with Tiger tanks was Schwere Panzerabteilung 501. It saw first combat in November 1942 as part of the 5. Panzerarmee in Tunesia when being redirected after the Allied landings. 

so much for the facts 🙂

Thank you Evans. 😃

Good historical background there 😃 Anyways you will see only 2 Tigers in total on Cold Iron.

Therefor I will release the official trailer for Cold Iron. 😉

Regards

MaturE

• Like 1

On 5/13/2021 at 4:26 PM, mature-rx8 said:

Hey petrtlach,

Since you are working for CSA38, what it looks like, I think you know that there have been Tiger Is around Stalingrad. Of course I need to say we will implement then differently as it was in real-life. But I have no doubt about it that our former war-veteran is telling us the truth of the stalingrad battles.

Regards

MaturE 😉

In Sci-Fi. First test use its in Leningrad for test a next in Tunis.  😀   

"Since you are working for CSA38" lol. :O I am CSA38 🤣

• Haha 1

Hi petrtlach,

I am just not posting all the things I want to say, my intentions are not to make things worse or discussing about something that seems to be useless. You got your knowledge, I got my stories from a dying man, thats what is counting to me. Since you could not respond to my PM, where I was asking what was wrong with that, IDK what to thing about it.

To the other thing, I think you are not CSA38 on your own, because there a probably a few which helped on that. There are at minimum one other developer in Steam so... Would be a bit selfish to say you are CSA38 I guess?

But I dont want to break something that isnt there so, anyways, I love to use your mod and its high quality stuff you made there. Respect on that. We will use that in Season 02, (which will be more historical correct then Cold Iron)

And I think we may need more enthusiasts on WW2 theme in Arma3. Definitly you and maybe other did a great job on CSA38, definitly a huge hug for that.

PS: AROUND Stalingrad is not IN Stalingrad... (also if we use Tiger IN Stalingrad indeed for gameplay purposes - we never said that Cold Iron will be 100% historical correct anyways)

Quick Edit: Cold Iron is our tribute to the passed away former soldier, this thing is based on his memory and feels, also if its from the russian side as a player.

Regards

MaturE 🙂

Hello gents,

we are working hard on the MP-Version for Cold-Iron, I expect to release that next week and we are also looking forward to Season 02 finally. Season 02 could have been released already but due the lack of personel right now, specially tester side its hard to do. i dont want to bring an unfinished product. Also I need to state that I am moving as a Project-Leader to another project, probably a lot of old Conspiracies-Fans waited for. Freespirit will take lead on the FRONTLINE-Project and keep you updated the next days.

Regards

MaturE

Hello people,

me again... since some trouble on Freespirit's side, I took control back here for the Frontline project and can announce that we have just right now the final testing stage of the FRONTLINE Cold Iron project on MP. It will probably completed during the night so if everything will run good, you will have the release tomorrow. Its anyway better to play with friends. 😃

PS: Also Season 02 finally went to the final testings. It will take some days but should be finished in a few if everything is working.

Stay healthy.

Regards

MaturE