Luft08

How do I load bouncing Bettys into a zippo via script?

I spawned a zippo (uns_M132) from the Unsung mod. I want to add some bouncing Bettys (APERSBoundingMine) into the cargo area.

I have tried:

_zippo addItemCargoGlobal ["APERSBoundingMine", 30]; 

and
_zippo addWeaponCargoGlobal ["APERSBoundingMine", 30];

and
_zippo addMagazineCargoGlobal ["APERSBoundingMine", 30];

but nothing works.

I put down one of the mines and used the config viewer and found: configfile >> "CfgVehicles" >> "APERSBoundingMine"

So it's classified as a vehicle??  How do I load these "vehicles" into my zippo vehicles??

Thanks

Make you sure you _zippo is the uns_M132.

That said:

_zippo addMagazineCargoGlobal ["APERSBoundingMine_Range_Mag",30];

Unsung is a great mod for traps btw, I like "uns_mine_fuel_mag", "uns_traps_arty_mag", "uns_traps_claymore_mag", "uns_mine_guitar_mag"...

This trap claymore is automatic. No need to remote control it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, pierremgi said:

Make you sure you _zippo is the uns_M132.

That said:

_zippo addMagazineCargoGlobal ["APERSBoundingMine_Range_Mag",30];

Unsung is a great mod for traps btw, I like "uns_mine_fuel_mag", "uns_traps_arty_mag", "uns_traps_claymore_mag", "uns_mine_guitar_mag"...

This trap claymore is automatic. No need to remote control it.

Thanks again pierremgi, you are a fountain of information! Strange that I couldn't load the APERSBoundingMine which is also an asset from the Unsung mod.

1 hour ago, Luft08 said:

Thanks again pierremgi, you are a fountain of information! Strange that I couldn't load the APERSBoundingMine which is also an asset from the Unsung mod.

No, I gave you the solution.

"AperBoundingMine" is the class of the object/vehicle placed in editor. In your inventory, you need to add the magazine class "APERSBoundingMine_Range_Mag" which becomes the bounding mine once the player put it on ground. Roughly:  vehicles (objects) for editor , but items, magazines, weapons, backpacks to be added in inventory.

Note: Once in mission/preview, cursorObject will return the object. That can be a magazine for an activated mine, but a simple "groundWeaponHolder" containing the mine magazine when deactivated (the reason why you can grab it). Same for a weapon edited on ground, example; "Weapon_arifle_AK12_F" is a weapon holder containing the "arifle_AK12_F" weapon.

• Like 1