Sign in to follow this  
snoopynator

xp after level 50

it will be great to be able to keep all the xp that we do after the level 50 for the next season....

Some players grinded this season in 5 days...

And with the boxes in your shelter, you can go even faster you know...

Many players complains that the battlepass is too long. Would be interesting to have the statistics, to know how long that last players to get level 50

1 hour ago, gwenchlan said:

Some players grinded this season in 5 days...

And with the boxes in your shelter, you can go even faster you know...

Many players complains that the battlepass is too long. Would be interesting to have the statistics, to know how long that last players to get level 50

in 5 days...  they have nothing to do, dont work etc...

The duration itself is, for players that played only one or two hours a day, accurate I think.

Boxes, I know..  but  the amount of XP lost is so appreciable...  they should do something for this !

Keep in mind, this is a game, not a life 🙂

Vigor is a free game based on microtransactions, and to be honest, based on players that agrees to play non stop, or so.

Occasional players like me, are not the primary focus of Bohemia, someone has to pay for our game.

I agree that it may be frustrating to lose XP (I finished my pass 20 days ago) , but this is part of the game, and I accept it.
That's why, every season... I keep unopened as much boxes as I can, to be sure to finish my pass.

Do you get the battlepass, or do you play it for free ?

Just now, gwenchlan said:

Vigor is a free game based on microtransactions, and to be honest, based players that agrees to play non stop, or so.

Occasional players like me, are not the primary focus of Bohemia, someone has to pay for our game.

I agree that it may be frustrating to lose XP (I finished my pass 20 days ago) , but this is part of the game, and I accept it.
That's why, every season... I keep unopened as much boxes as I can, to be sure to finish my pass.

Do you get the battlepass, or do you play it for free ?

I got battlepass  and to be honnest, losing XP is not big deal...  i was a suggestion  🙂  .  I finish it 10 days ago..  but I saw a lot of players arround 35, then I think that the duration is fine.

If I checked about the issues in Vigor versus the fun to play at, I think this game is a very good one.

Sorry, I misunderstood your post. I thought you were complaining.

Well yeah , a lot of players are not able to go to level 50 , do they even want it ?

There is to have a fair adjustement between hardcore players, and really occasional players.

Most of the time, the friends of mine who don't get the level 50 are players who plays 01/02h on saturday after work, and who doesn't pay for the battlepass.

And when I see some people in game... last day, I shot a guy who stayed hidden 15mn on batterie (I was the last survivor with him and didn't hunt him)
He stayed hidden, with 25 food looted in 15mn.... you can't give the battlepass to noobs like it ^^'

• Haha 1

i dont think they will add that you can use your xp for the next battle pass, but there should be a general level for your character

Since i started playing Vigor i have yet to make to level 35 let alone 50. I bought the first battle pass and the next 2 i won on Twitch watching a streamer. But i only made it further cause i used all my 25 crates this time. I seen several players with a massive amounts of crates they wont have to ever buy the BP with actual money just open a few of those thousands of crates in their stash.  Oh and another thing my internet is the bare minimum.  Another FYI