ChiefnYourWeed

Game broken, Took my crowns and equipment

Not very happy at this point, i play on the ps4 and the game crashes/blue screens frequently.

Now when it crashes it says im intentionally doing this takes my equipment and any crowns ive spent on the match. This is completely unfair to do to a player thats been spending money on your free game that is most definitely broken right now. I dont even feel comfortable spending money on crowns or even START ANY MATCHES. PLEASE FIX THIS AND GIVE ME MY STUFF BACK!!

Hi im having a similar problem  i open 2 lengedary case 3 militarie case and 1 blue case and all i want is than they give my staff back

lets hope they patch this in the new season update

otherwise buy a ps4 pro or ps5, problems don't happen there so frequently

Hi there, very sorry to hear that y'all are experiencing plenty of crashes. Our team's aware that this issue is caused by memory issues, which then leads to blue screen errors/crashes. The team's working on a fix for it, and hopefully it will be deployed soon.

Not to worry about your loadout and crowns - you get all of that back if you've crashed 🙂 It can take a couple of hours though, so please be patient about it. 

Edited by fOrsythiaa

On 1/24/2021 at 4:17 AM, fOrsythiaa said:

Hi there, very sorry to hear that y'all are experiencing plenty of crashes. Our team's aware that this issue is caused by memory issues, which then leads to blue screen errors/crashes. The team's working on a fix for it, and hopefully it will be deployed soon.

Not to worry about your loadout and crowns - you get all of that back if you've crashed 🙂 It can take a couple of hours though, so please be patient about it. 

Well that's doesnt seem entirely true ive crashed in yhe past for to tell me i was doing it intentionally and it even said i wasnt going to get my stuff back and i didnt a couple few times so how can i know this isnt going to happen again since i still bluescreen after the last update.

Same here. I talked to someone about it a couple of times but they asked for my player id and I sent them a pic because I wasn't sure which number it was. Then they asked for it again because I guess they didn't see the pic so I emailed them both of the numbers in the bottom left corner of the screen at the menu. That was a couple of weeks ago and they haven't replied since I sent the last email with my player ID. Honestly, I'm beginning to give up on the game altogether. 😕

Hi there @kd_odk, sorry to hear that - have you tried following up with our support email? It can get quite busy, but I'm sure the support is doing their best 🙂 Sorry about this and thank you for your patience 🍅