Sign in to follow this  
egg123

3DEN editor and ACE3 missing assets

I just recently bought Arma 3 and have installed ACE3 and CBA_A3.
I want to be able to spawn in an ammo box (setup ACE virtual arsenal) and practice sniping, with advanced ballistics and all the required gear. however I seem to be missing many assets. When I try to search for an ammo box in 3DEN, I just get all the factions (NATO, FIA etc) not showing supplies or weapons, weapon attachments etc. In addition, I don't have earplugs or the range card in ACE virtual arsenal. Could someone please help me, much appreciated thanks.

Hello, Welcome to BI forums!

All the content is there, your looking in the wrong places is all.

Theres a couple of places to acquire those equipment you mentioned, best through arsenal, for ammo boxes:

1. If you press F1 for units, and then go to the right for props (yellow icon), type ammo in the search box and every ammbox of every type and every faction will show up in the list.

2. Place any ammo box and put this code in the init box:  

0 = ["AmmoboxInit",[this,true]] spawn BIS_fnc_arsenal;

When you start the mission, and access virtual arsenal, you'll have access to every asset including everything ACE adds.

As for what your looking for, range cards, ear plugs, you need to equip a backpack, vest or open your uniform while in arsenal and from there

go to the misc items tab on the right, see my screenshot below:

085D4A2FF3EF79A663AA4B11737F803E12E146A1

All the equipment you are carrying or wearing will be in the left list, all the equipment and items on the right list will be your attachments, misc tools,

and ammo types to add to your equipment.

So click on either your uniform, vest, or backpack tabs to add ammo, and tools to them, to add to them you will go to the list on the right.

As you can see the earplugs at the top, range card at the bottom, and other misc things in between, above and below both, its all there.

As for weapons, and attachments, ACE mainly adds attachments, equipment, and some misc things, its not a mod that adds new weapons or new factions

its a realism mod meant to setup that environemnt to enable you to use what you do use realistically through various functions and equipment.

20 hours ago, egg123 said:

I want to be able to spawn in an ammo box (setup ACE virtual arsenal)

Just place an [ACE]ammo supply crate and right click it, then scroll down to attributes,

once in attributes, scroll to the bottom and there you have ace virtual arsenal, for those items you want just click on the icons at the top

and then to add an item to access ingame, click on the horizontal figure 8 to the right of the item and then click it, it will add another icon on the items itself

which means you can access it when you go to access the ammo box.

Thats the long manual way of doing it, the faster way as i explained would be to just add arsenal to an ammo box via code

and you can access everything without having to manually sort through an ammo box, and you dont need a particualr ammo box for that either.

Does that answer your questions?

• Like 1

Thank you very much for the detailed response, it helped me immensely.

• Like 1