Dope Card

List of PS4 Bugs

This game is really fun, my friends and I are really enjoying it since it came out a couple weeks ago.  There are a lot of bugs in this game for PS4 right now and it would probably be good for us PS players to sound off and start a list to help them if they are reading these forums listening to our input.

-First and foremost we will get the blue screen boot out there immediately!  It happens to people a lot when loading into a game.  It seems to happen to 3 man teams more than 2 man teams and not very often when solo. Just my observation.  It happens a lot on Brodalen Bridges.

-This leads me to Brodalen Bridges, in the load screen the music is SUPER LOUD!  Theres just something buggy about that load screen for that particular map.

-There are some soft spots in the map in the extraction areas, I have fallen through the map and died and lost all my loot twice.......on Brodalen Bridges in the Northen extract!

-Grabbed an airdrop and extracted with it and it didn't show up for me to unlock until I grabbed another airdrop in another game then it registered 2 but it was weird none the less.

-Playing the map Anniken the timed safe was in the broken hull of the ship and one of the switches was in a spot where you had to climb a crate and get up onto the northern wall.  When you get to the switch the option to push the button doesn't show up.  I could hit the other switch but not that one.  I tried to shoot it like it was a jammed lock on the shipping container but that didn't work!

-Having 2 locks bug out or jam on the container a lot lately.  One every once and a while one makes sense but two locks on purpose?  This made me wonder if they jam on purpose to make us shoot them or if this is an actual bug.

I know I missed some things.  People please add to the list so we can help them patch up this game and look into problems.  

• Like 1

Hello Dope,

Very true what you have listed all above even if I've only downloaded the game the 2nd of January.

Unfortunately, unlike you, I can only play 3 or 4 games in a row if I am lucky : I always got an error message ( error ce-33108-5) forcing my ps4 to turn off completely. It has something to do with the saved data that are on the console and not on the cloud (I'm not a PS4 premium member or something).

Therefore, it would be very nice for player like me, who downloaded the game for free, to stabilize the servers (always got "Network unstable" before a game while my Internet is amazing anywhere  else) and to limit maybe the huge resources the game is taking to avoid multiple crashes, bugs or frozen screens.

Lags are awful : I have got 1 Airdrop taken and once in the shelter, impossible to open the crate... unlimited loading... same when trying to craft some ammunitions or bandages.

Otherwise, very nice and beautiful detailed game, completely different from Fortnite Kiddo stuffs :)

Please take PS4 players inputs into account.

John

• Like 2

Hello, thank you very much for compiling a list of issues that you've run into.

First of all, I'd like to apologise for the inconvenience that you experienced - the team is working hard on the bugs, especially the one that causes blue screens/crashes (error ce-33108-5) which we found out was related to memory issues. The fix is ready, and it will be deployed soon 🙂

Also, we are aware that there are some issues server-side which can cause network stability issues - we recommend our players to play with a lan cable, it could lessen the popups on network issues in game.

We are very thankful for the reports from our community - it helps us out a lot, especially since we'd like to work on improvements for the game 🙂 Thank you so much for your contributions, and see you in the Outlands. 🍅

• Thanks 1

Hello!First of all I wanted to say thank you for bringing this game to ps4!I really do love it!

I wanted to mention that I have met all the same issues that are mentioned above on my ps4 while playing the game since it's release! And I had one more bug yesterday on the map "Viktorsen station" while looting the blue "locked" crate in the shed.We went TRIO in the game. There was 2 Rifles between the loot in the crate so I left them to my teammate because it was his fav weapon.But when he opened the crate one of the rifles were gone! It just dissapeared so to speak.And when I opened the chest again I couldn't see it too.

Its nothing game breaking and really was not a thing for a concern to us.Just wanted to let you know!

Thanks for reading!

@Cor_Vex thank you for the report, I will be passing it on to the team 🙂 I'm really sorry you experienced it, and I hope that you don't run into this issue too often.

• Thanks 1