Sign in to follow this  
SOVIET_IDIOT

How to make specific corpses not despawn or get cleaned up?

I'm making this SP mission that have dynamic NPCs spawning around the map. To optimize it for higher framerate I have made the garbage collection's minimum distance shorter. I have placed corpses all around the map for players to discover with intel for certain tasks of the mission. How do I make specific corpses not get cleaned up by the garbage collection? 

I've tested it and it still despawn. I've also set a delay for them of dying to let the remove command to initialize and it still get killed up.

@SOVIET_IDIOT, strange -- I've just checked it in simple SP mission and it works fine. In the mission I enabled GC, place 2 enemy units, removed the one from GC and kill them -- the one disappeared, but the second didn't.

Seems you made mistake somewhere. Try to use isInRemainsCollector command to check.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2020 at 6:40 AM, Schatten said:

ust checked it in simple SP mission and it works fine. In the mission I enabled GC, place 2 enemy units, removed the one from GC and kill them -- the one disappeared, but the second didn't.

Seems you made mistake somewhere. Try to use isInRemainsCollector command to check.

I solved it. It was being removed from the list but GC was being overridden by Ravage Clean-Up script. 

• Like 1