etek

Getting this error and i cannot find the cause.

I host a server through TADST and i keep getting this error. "Bad vehicle type CUP_O_RUS_Patrol_bag_Winter_Shovel_AAR" 

Before i got the same error except it was Bad vehicle type "CUP_O_RUS_Patrol_bag_Winter_Shovel_engineer"

So i decided to delete all the engineers in my mission. But i cannot seem to find a "AAR"

Would like some help if possible, ty.

Hello etek, Welcome to BI forums!

Two things you can try, is to remove it from the mission.sqm under addons, if its not there

then be sure to bring up the list on the left in the editor, the list displays all added assets you had placed, including triggers, modules ect,.

Try that and see if you locate it that way. Hope that helps, Cheers!

• Like 1

AAR = assistant autorifleman, if that helps. I'm more interested in the underlying problem, though. 

• Like 1

The "cannot find" points at the last (or first) missing entitty, not the whole things. So there is a good chance for a missing or non-updated CUP vehicles addon.

I found the issue. It was just another one of the units. I guess certain cup units have items like "hats" and "bags" so i just kept deleting units till the issue was resolved, After trial and error it was solved. Thank you everyone for the assistance!!

• Like 1