HeashiDran

Trophy Glitch on PS4

Hey! I have a problem with the game's performance. Because of the fact that a couple of times ps4 switched off the by overheating, I can't get safecracker and world traveler achievements, even though all the requirements are done... What should I do? Because Sony can't will unlock these achievements on my profile... My profile PSN is HeashiDran

Just got at least the safecracker now. Maybe the value is wrong and it’s meant to be 25 or even 50 safes or so. Haven’t counted but it were some. 

The safecracker must be done in one game session.  I got it when I did it all in one session without logging off in between games.

It turns out it is the same as safecracker you need to do all the POI in 6 maps back to back but with the crappy way this game is now for ps4 you might never get it. I was 5 of 6 then the stupid game just completely acted as if I pulled the power cord out and I lost all my progress even though I still had the same amount of poi's unlocked. I'm glad I refused to put money into a game that the developers won't even open up a support tab even though they made the game playable on the system.

Oh dear! Well then I’ll wait for a fix (if there will be any) otherwise I’ll just skip this bronze trophy. And as there is no platin trophy so far it’s not a drama anyway.