h4wek

Arma crash to desktop after create rope on moving part

When I use command to create free rope on memory point like 

_shipRope = ropeCreate [_ship, "hook1", 0.5];

Arma crash to desktop, the point "hook1" is part of named selectrion "crane"  and moves in animation with crane construction onboard liberty fregate to deploy boats from board, when I attach simple object like player for example to this memory point it works - object moves with crane, but when I want to create or connect rope to this moving point/part -> arma crashing - is it normal is this engine allow this conjunction of elements?

67030579C5F54EA76057FAE39534A630D1D59CAC

I think you must (as a player) drive a vehicle that ropes are created from. So, a scenario where some un-driveable empty object creates ropes and attach them to another object/vehicle is not allowed. However I had some good tries when I've been driving a vehicle from which ropes were created and attached to an empty physx vehicle/object and then when I left the former, the ropes were still bounding the both.

Unfortunatelly it is not a reason beacouse this rope works if I create it with memory point what is not part of animated selection (ship is not static - building model - i made moving liberty ship so even is possibile to get in but it not help). Problem is only with animated memory point, I done this whole thing with static parts of ship but it is not the same what I want to reach. Main question is if is possibile to connect rope to animated memory point - or if this is just impossibile in arma3 engine.

DB74D1006D6DE8D1AF5F47ACCF5290D90174C1A7

Already solved by bis by adding new feature to attachto command

Again is the problem when You have crane arm point and connecting to this point start rope point - arma crash to desktop

I try to report on discord and i was banned so this place only left. When i have eunogh tome i will try to generate report.