URSharkFuelisPissed

Don't buy Vigor crowns on the PS4 - the game will rip you off!

Check my Xbox and PS4 accounts under the player name URSharkFuel please Bohemia Support - I have made a substanial investment in the game and ripping off paying customers is no way to run a business or retain loyal users! The server logs will prove what I am about to say is 100% accurate! Look at 12:15 PM PST 12/21/2020 and you will see the latest ripoff.

I was happy to put up with the frequent crashes and other issues until the game started stealing my crowns! When I enter an encounter with my favorite rifle (only had one SVU) I purchase the insurance. And in some rounds I add a booster if the other players are contributing. After the latest upgrade we traded crashes before the encounter started for app CRASHES IN THE GAME. Twice today the game took my 60+30 crowns started the encounter and then crashed late in the encounter. The first time I restarted and I had everything I entered the encounter with, but got no refund of the credits spent, not to mention the items looted. But the 2nd crash of the day was the WORST. The insurance protected NOTHING and I lost everything except the ammo I entered the encounter with, but some how retained some of the loot I earned in the encounter BUT THE WEAPONS WERE ALL GONE INCLUDING MY INSURED SVU RIFLE. That sucks, Sucks, SUCKS! And now I feel like a fool for spending a single penny on this game.

To make matters much worse, when I got back on the game after the 2nd blue screen without a refund the game claimed "I intentionally ended the game and no refund would take place." That was completely false, I was deleting an item in my pack to make room for the airdrop I was preparing to make a run on and the damn app just blue screened. I don't give a rip what your built-in message is programmed to say, I never dropped the connection and if that is accurate, why did I get part of the loot?!?

i have payed for the weapons pack and never received it,

I was going to get the season pass but now can't as i don't have the crowns to do so.

so i am losing the 60% XP bonus you get for having the pass.

should i report this to my paypal account and try to get refunded or will you give me the pack?

This is really sad because I enjoy the game - ON MY XBOX. Not so much on the PS4. I am just shocked at how tone deaf and unconcerned they are about their reputation.

I have been months trying to resolve this directly with Bohemia and they have no interest in making it right. Their support reps just pat me on the head and hope I go away instead of resolving the problem. The company only seems to be interested in coming up with more ways to cash in from their customers while they have the means and running out the clock on the Sony refund policy. 

Use a credit card next time so you have another way to fight back.