Sign in to follow this  
PhantomPlayin

So Much Potential (PS4 BUGS BLUE SCREEN ERRORS)

Hey first off I just wanna say I am really enjoying the game so much In fact I have been playing It constantly for the past 3 days however the PS4 version Is plagued with blue screen errors that eccur way to often besides this problem and the leaderboards not working nothing else bothers me about the bugs, but please fix the blue screen errors lol.

Secondly for the future, as a Escape From Tarkov player I would love to see some kind of Flea Market come to Vigor, maybe make the shelter even harder to build with a few more levels to each section and then people could trade guns to other players for maybe 300 glass or what ever materials needed to get a part of your shelter done if thats what they needed but obviously with having a Flea we would also need more items of different rarity loot, having weapon attachments would be awesome standered base weapons and then attachments and ones already fully build.

I'd also like to see some NPC enemies scattered around at some points of interest not a crazy amount but just a few here and there to slow some teams down or give locations away would make for more interesting encounters.

• Like 2

Maybe also have the fishing platform unlock and you can actually fish and get random parts from the lake?

• Like 2

Honestly this game needs a serious update me and my mates all just Blue Streened It's so bad and happens way too much come on guys sort an update out.

• Like 1

More blue screen errors tonight making me wanna stop playing as i stream the game too not good for viewers and new players wanting to try the game out seeing the mess its in.

I was thinking something similar about the fishing dock but my idea was more of an expansion of the house.  Like the boat has another radio to upgrade for more crowns, 2-3 fishing areas on the boat to upgrade for food similar to the rat traps, 2-3 nets on the dock for material production like the herbs and another metal bin on the dock for pulling trash out of the ocean!

A flea market would be an awesome idea to trade with friends and help people keep building their shelters.  Would definitely help the grind.

Yes they need a PS4/5 community hub so we could all pile up our blue screen complaints so they could see how bad that problem actually is.  I have not gotten the blue screen on my PS pro yet.  What happens to me is the game freezes and I can't close the app and have to unplug my play station.  I don't know which one is worse but the problem is real and they need to fix it fast!

• Like 1

Other features that would be cool would be throwable weapons, a lean feature and blue prints for weapons attachments to add onto blue prints which you own.

Throwables like grenades, smoke grenades, flash bangs and being able to throw knives would give this game a new element.  Smoke grenades can be used to help you get into and out of certain situations.  Explosive grenades could help with campers in buildings and bunkers.  The knives aren't used enough in this game and their slash mechanic is kind of wack.  If you could throw them they would see more action in game especially if they were retreivable after hitting or missing a target.

A lean feature could be good use for using cover in fire fights.  The button used to switch the over the shoulder camera angle could be used by holding it in and having it lock your feet and then using the movement stick to lean left or right to peak.  Locking the feet would not allow the use of a lean and strafe feature like PUBG.

Once again to use PUBG as an example, I don't think finding weapon attachments in the map and adding them during play would work.  Unlocking an attachment blue print from a crate and being able to add it to an existing blue print you already own could work though.  Adding that feature to your gun would increase the base amount of cost for materials to craft the weapon as well as base amount of parts to craft the weapon.  For example, if you combined the blue prints in your bunker and could now craft that weapon and the base price was 1600 it should now cost 2200 to craft with the new print with attachment added. Same with weapon parts, if the base amount of parts needed to craft was 6, it should now be 8-9 with the attachment added to the new blue print.  There should be blue prints for compensaters, suppressors, front grips and optics of various types to add to weapon blue prints.  You should be able to add at least 2-3 upgrades per fire arm, and the cost of materials and parts should go up for each attachment in the new blue print.

Theres a lot of room for growth on this game and I hope they are listening.

• Like 2