Sign in to follow this  
redarmy

People able to rip off BIS DLC so easily

So i stumbled onto this youtube channel that showed how to access Arma3 DLC for free,and the method is actually working and very up to date.

I will not post a link to that page here but if any moderator is interested they can PM me.

As far as i can tell from the video its fairly easy to do this from Arma3's  main gamefiles once you own the base game.Kind of pisses me off.Its bad enough there are a shit load of people on the workshop re uploading others work that has been maintained for years with integrity such as TPWs work and many others.But to see the DLC being stolen by assholes wh cant cough up the money to support BIS even after they release alot of free content makes me want to go into Zeus and drop a nuke on a couple hundred pre placed civilian and imagine they are these cheap sleezy bstrds.

• Like 3

if you mean the scripted method to get into vehicles - thats intentional

if its about extract and modifying that data, you should contact BI support with the link to take down the video

• Like 2

2 hours ago, .kju said:

if you mean the scripted method to get into vehicles - thats intentional

if its about extract and modifying that data, you should contact BI support with the link to take down the video

Its about accessing everything the DLCs have to offer including the entire Contact DLC campaign etc. The only limitations is using said assets in a multiplayer envoirment.

contact their support or Dwarden