Rivid_

Ideas for new content

I think there's a number things that should be added/fixed in Vigor, ignoring the incessant crashing on PS4, I am on PS4 and started a few days ago, I'm in love with the game and decent at it but there's a few things that need to be changed or added, my number 1 thing is proximity chat, being able to talk to people near you and hear other people, it was done in DayZ on console so it shouldn't be too hard here, my next thing is maybe some attachments, nothing crazy realistic or detailed like batteries and tons of them, just a 4x ACOG a simple 1x Red dot or Holo, and some thing to moderate the recoil, like a grip or muzzle attachments, as well as some surpressors, all Russian to fit the setting and should be rare, only found in game or expensive to craft as well as gun specific, obviously things like bigger squad modes, a higher player count, bigger squads and the ability to drop/trade weapons and ammo, how about something like being able to be in eachother shelters and having a system there to share or trade weapons, ammo etc. Say your friend doesn't have ammo or a decent gun and doesn't want to waste his ADR or MP5k on a small challenge run, simply make it so we can drop or trade weapons, shouldn't be too hard, as well as dial back some rendering things if needed to drop items, and like I said with bigger maps and more people, I think 30 players on slightly bigger maps or 20 on some of the current ones would be perfect, personally I think the game is almost perfect gunplay and mechanic wise it just needs some small additions and tuning for quality of life

• Like 1

Yep sadly the PS4 version of this game Is riddled with blue screen errors and its very regular I would also love to see some new items weapon attachments maybe some more rare weapons and some kind of flee market where people would buy from other players maybe you sell a gun and want some glass in exchange that would be awesome.

NPC enemies would be pretty cool also and maybe every week your shelter gets attacked by NPC's in waves you can invite your friends into your shelter to help you.
Some new maps wouldn't go a miss an massive indoor shopping center with outdoor areas.

• Like 1

Being able to share ammo with your team would be nice in game.  I like that you can heal each other if needed so an ammo share would be a good element.

Other features that would be cool would be throwable weapons, a lean feature and blue prints for weapons attachments to add onto blue prints which you own.

Throwables like grenades, Molotov cocktails, smoke grenades, flash bangs and being able to throw knives would give this game a new element.  Smoke grenades can be used to help you get into and out of certain situations.  Explosive grenades could help with campers in buildings and bunkers.  The knives aren't used enough in this game and their slash mechanic is kind of wack.  If you could throw them they would see more action in game especially if they were retreivable after hitting or missing a target.  Molotov cocktails would be awesome to throw into areas to burn people in foliage or houses with.

A lean feature could be good for using cover in fire fights.  The button used to switch the over the shoulder camera angle could be used by holding it in and having it lock your feet and then using the movement stick to lean left or right to peak.  Locking the feet would not allow the use of a lean and strafe feature like PUBG.

Once again to use PUBG as an example, I don't think finding weapon attachments in the map and adding them during play would work.  Unlocking an attachment blue print from a crate and being able to add it to an existing blue print you already own could work though.  Adding that feature to your gun would increase the base amount of cost for materials to craft the weapon as well as base amount of parts to craft the weapon.  For example, if you combined the blue prints in your bunker and could now craft that weapon and the base price was 1600 it should now cost 2200 to craft with the new print with attachment added. Same with weapon parts, if the base amount of parts needed to craft was 6, it should now be 8-9 with the attachment added to the new blue print.  There should be blue prints for compensaters, suppressors, front grips and optics of various types to add to weapon blue prints.  You should be able to add at least 2-3 upgrades per fire arm, and the cost of materials and parts should go up for each attachment in the new blue print.

Theres a lot of room for growth on this game and I hope they are listening.

I copied my own comment from another thread from Phantom where the topic of expansion of the dock came up and the idea of a flea market to trade with friends....and of course the crash problem on ps4!

I was thinking something similar about the fishing dock but my idea was more of an expansion of the house.  Like the boat has another radio to upgrade for more crowns, 2-3 fishing areas on the boat to upgrade for food similar to the rat traps, 2-3 nets on the dock for material production like the herbs and another metal bin on the dock for pulling trash out of the ocean!

A flea market would be an awesome idea to trade with friends and help people keep building their shelters.  Would definitely help the grind.  This would be another way to share ammo and weapons with friends and help new people out.

Yes they need a PS4/5 community hub so we could all pile up our blue screen complaints so they could see how bad that problem actually is.  I have not gotten the blue screen on my PS4 pro yet.  What happens to me is the game freezes and I can't close the app and have to unplug my play station.  I don't know which one is worse but the problem is real and they need to fix it fast!

Hi, a market? A place where a player can sell or exchange weapons, armour and all materials (food, ecc.)? It's only an idea, I play from the sixth season, I have so more friends ask to me, " why not a market?", ok thank you

• Like 1