I am attempting to animate a deck crew man with the "Acts_JetsMarshallingStraight_loop" animation.  I am using the BIS_fnc_ambientAnim function.  I place the following in the unit init field

[deckhand, "Acts_JetsMarshallingStraight_loop","ASIS"] call BIS_fnc_ambientAnim;

No issues with getting him to do the animations at mission start.  However I would like to have the unit conduct the animation only when a helicopter is inbound and the distance from deck crew to helo1 is <50 meters.  I also would want the deck crew to terminate the animation once the helo has landed (isTouchingGround).  Here is what I currently have placed in a trigger "On Activation" field:

[deckhand, "Acts_JetsMarshallingStraight_loop","ASIS"] call BIS_fnc_ambientAnim;
waituntil {{isTouchingGround helo1}; this call BIS_fnc_ambientAnim__terminate};

The same trigger's "Condition" field has this:

deckhand distance helo1 < 50;

Unfortunately I am receiving an error when the trigger is activated and the deckhand does nothing. I am quite sure that I have designed the script wrong, but I can not seem to find my error.  Thank You

Trigger's activation code is unscheduled. Try:

0 = [] spawn {
[deckhand, "Acts_JetsMarshallingStraight_loop","ASIS"] call BIS_fnc_ambientAnim; waituntil {isTouchingGround helo1}; deckhand call BIS_fnc_ambientAnim__terminate};
};

this doesn't mean anything in a trigger.

CORRECTED (see below)

• Like 3

seems there is an extra {     in waituntil {{isTouchingGround helo1};

check also the name of the helo.