Joao Soares

PS4 errors

I'm just saying what I think everybody is thinking, in case you forgot Vigor was launched for ps4 aswell, so the least you can do is open a topic for ps4... You might think that selling beta games for 50 euros and lauching games full of stupid bugs that keep you from playing the game, like loosing all the loot in a loot based game, it's alright, but in this giant market you will fail as a company. Do you even have people testing the game by playing it? Or they just really bad players? Dayz needed 7 years to do something and they still can't fix stupid bugs that they had before, dayz survived because the people that make the mods work better than bohemia interactive...  

Bohemia Interactive had pretty good ideias, but they always fail. I've never played a game with so many years and yet so many bugs that they keep having in new games. Vigor its the proof of that, from blue screens* to cloud errors**, solo players teamming up***  and finishing games but end up loosing any of the loot you just collected+.
* 12 players join the lobby and only 8 go into the game or even less because the rest just crash.
** cloud connection errors for hours
*** I don't know if the report option is hidding somewhere but I don't think that there is one
+ I got my inventory full of loot and when I left, me and my team only had the inicial loadout, no exp, no materials, nothing...
Has you may noticed, nobody payed me to review this game, test it and see for yourselves.

I've been receiving a lot of blue screen errors on ps4 also. But I mean I always assumed this was partially an issue at ps4's end seeing as I get blue screen errors even with AAA+ games...admittedly not with the same frequency as vigor but yeah.

Another weird bug I've noticed is when playing in a duo, my friend received insurance twice without actually purchasing it, which he confirmed verbally and then there's fact I didn't receive i either confirmed so.

If it makes you feel any better half to 2/3 of lobbies in Xbox matches drop out from pc players crashing as well. Encounter on grothem with 3 outlanders are not a lot of fun. 

Yes this is ridiculous in 2 days I’ve crashed more than played so gloat it was on sell still though 24.99 for a game I can’t even play I’ve done it all to try. Moved file to my ps4 hard drive  from external unplug anything extra including external hd deleted re-download deleted save file all an still blue screen blue screen blue screen player should fight back against this it is atrocious that company’s get away with selling unstable games only to state they can update this games been out awhile an should not have these problems still

I just purchased the game. Why in the fuck is it so confusing to start off? I'm actually ok with the learning curve. But what I'm not ok with is reading the various other comments and seeing just how dissatisfied everyone seems to be with the in game glitches. I have noticed a lot. and played a few hours last night just to come back this morning to find everything I worked up to including the character I created to completely vanish and leaving me to start from scratch. I tested this by creating a new character playing, leaving the session through the menu. and leaving and reopening the application. same thing happens? I am really considering contacting playstation and getting a full refund and pursuing a intentional quest of spreading the message that your company has failed testing for the console version and they should avoid buying until your developers are able to work out the massive bugs that ruin the simple functions of this game from operating and being playable.