cup

Trouble with Layer generation - Unable to load the file layers.cfg

For some odd reason, I am getting an error when I am trying to generate terrain layers, It does not give me a reason as to why It Is unable to load the file, It simply states that It failed to load. I've tried looking for errors In the coding given from Information In previous threads but no luck, everything seems fine, I am not sure why It does this. I am pretty sure everything Is In the right places and such.

---------------------------
TerrainBuilder Error
Layers generation - Unable to load the file "P:\tut\tut_tutorial_terrain\source\layers.cfg".
OK   
Here Is a picture of my source folder, 

http://prntscr.com/w2g71b

What did you setup the P drive with, arma tools or mikero's arma3p?

How do you mount the P drive, arma tools or a bat file?

You sure your have layers.cfg correct?

32 minutes ago, RoF said:

What did you setup the P drive with, arma tools or mikero's arma3p?

How do you mount the P drive, arma tools or a bat file?

You sure your have layers.cfg correct?

Yes, layers.cfg should be correct. Because I am using a tutorial from the PMC editing wiki, It Is all tutorial-based stuff, and I set up the P drive with Arma tools and mounted It with arma tools, everything worked well.

1 hour ago, cup said:

Yes, layers.cfg should be correct. Because I am using a tutorial from the PMC editing wiki, It Is all tutorial-based stuff, and I set up the P drive with Arma tools and mounted It with arma tools, everything worked well.

Yeah that's you issue, don't use arma tools to do it. Setup the P drive the correct way

https://pmc.editing.wiki/doku.php?id=arma3:tools:setup-p-drive

Hi, I had a similar problem with the layers.cfg, the layers.cfg cannot be loaded error, the problem was that there was an extra "}".