Highstrike Nur

Disconnections and you lose your stuff?

Due to the stability of this game in its current shape, with all the disconnections and machine gun lag outs.  Why are we being punished by losing all of the crowns and gear we spent on a lobby? I boosted a lobby 3 times and had my crowns and loadout taken due to the game not being refined or updated much.  I purchased crowns to help provide funds to support the game. Now I am being robbed?  Anyway to fix this and give me my items and crowns back?  This game has potential, it is fun to play.  But this needs to be addressed or removed until you can get the game fixed. You will lose everyone who enjoys it and provides you income.  I am trying not to curse, but it is for lack of a better word, Bullshit. 

No, I didn't lost anything i just start from crash. It's sucks but when you get kills and loads of plunder and are on the route to get out and it crashes. easycpstest.com

Hi there 🙂 you should find that your crowns and equipment will return with a little time it’s possible you may need to restart your game to see that. A system is in place for the servers in the event of a player disconnect assuming the issue was server side. The refund is normally applied by the time you return to your lobby but it’s possible it could take longer. It’s happened to me as well On a few occasions and I’ve posted topics on this in the past. Frustrating as it is in most cases you’ll eventually see anything you spent returned. Failing that email customer support with any supporting crash report if you have one to speed up the time to get a response. Hope that helps to reassure ^_^