Well, I ran into this dependency issue last night. I could not load my saved editor without JSRS SOUNDMOD. so I found the solution for dependency fix by JSRS and did exactly as instructed but it does not work. I tried to load saved game and still says required content not download. Even worse, I cannot load my saved game now at all, with or without sound mod. almost 200 hours on this one, please....help. Thanks

Normally, if you load all mods as you did when you edited/saved your scenario, you don't have any problem.

If an issue remains, you can dig into the mission.sqm (if not binarized) and try to detect the faulty dependency (addons related classes addons, addonsMetData)

If you know what you do, after a copy of this file, try to remove all unwanted references. For addonsMetData (or for any unwanted mods with entities (units,vehicles...) it's more difficult because deleting an item/entity class requires to re-index the parent class (i.e. the last class, say item36, can be modified with the name of the deleted one, say item14) but you must also change the count above items= xxx; (here items=37; (0 to 36) becomes items=36 (0 to 35) because there is no more item36).

• Like 1