So since the vigor team wont divide player matchings by k/d ratios does that means we can team up on duos and trios on purpose to try to get an edge on these guys? Because this would be a simple fix for multiple issues across the board but it seems they like the toxicity factor. Since ive been reading through all these posts i keep seeing the same questions get the same answers so teaming on purpose is ok. The switch players are not good and keep getting forced in matches with xbox sweats now if k/d ranked matches were set the odds of anyone and not just one player leaving with items would be much greater. The players being a higher level is 100% a problem considering with house and creation table level and them having much more time to collect prints. the fact sweats can create any purple tier gun for consistent use rather then join pretty much empty handed while being hunted by people with trackers and the best guns is the point everyone tries to get across but vigor team ignores. So naturally we should ignore thier rules since this is what they want.

@Dopeydopeman420 hey dude, is this not a system thats currently in play?

I started playing last night,and i regularly check my opponents loadouts whilst in the pre game lobby just to get a feel for what kind of plays I'm going to encounter.

So far I've only seen a couple of purple sniper users, which have all been the BP reward snipers, otherwise its been common weapons across the board. In terms of skill I haven't felt particularly outmatched either.

I feel like if what you say is true my lobbies would generally look a lot different?

I for one could rock gold guns every match for the rest of my days but I choose to willingly go into encounters with crappy commons for fun. 1: screw over anyone who manages to kill you but not having loot to gain or any good guns 2: if I do manage to kill someone or hit the points of interest that’s free good guns to take 😛 

3: it’s just more fun and a good challenge to take on sweats with junk weapons, especially when you win!!