Sign in to follow this  
Dopeydopeman420

General

Since this game supports full toxicity from the official replys ive seen to peoples complaints and problems. i geuss i will get my own programs and shit to bot out wins since everyone else is. Not sure what else to do since these people are making the game super unenjoyable. Ill start recording everything  i already have a few outrageous videos already. Tired of lock on luger headshots from across the map while everytime i aim with a teammate in view i end up accidentally killing them because for some reason my aim assist only works on teammates. And people silly banding back to full health after a firefight. THERE ARE NO MEDS IN ELIMINATION AND I CAN KEEP CANCELING YOUR BULSHIT ATTEMPTED EXPLANATIONS. This game was great until it was made clear there are no reprocussions from the vigor team on cheating. Now its rampant.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dopeydopeman420 said:

Since this game supports full toxicity from the official replys ive seen to peoples complaints and problems. i geuss i will get my own programs and shit to bot out wins since everyone else is. Not sure what else to do since these people are making the game super unenjoyable. Ill start recording everything  i already have a few outrageous videos already. Tired of lock on luger headshots from across the map while everytime i aim with a teammate in view i end up accidentally killing them because for some reason my aim assist only works on teammates. And people silly banding back to full health after a firefight. THERE ARE NO MEDS IN ELIMINATION AND I CAN KEEP CANCELING YOUR BULSHIT ATTEMPTED EXPLANATIONS. This game was great until it was made clear there are no reprocussions from the vigor team on cheating. Now its rampant.

This game is now unplayable, dev's got only money on mind so just new platform and new players are important (noob shild and rest ). That su@#k, i knowe. Is one solution: FU#K this game STOP play!