Oldninja

Just dropping in...

Hi all,

As a founder I thought I would just drop in on a great concept, ruined by the pursuit of income. Whilst I understand that games now survive by micro transactions, I'm still disappointed that BI didn't stick with the unique concept they developed. I long for a return to the days when you entered an encounter ( a term I inspired through my early feedback) not knowing how many other players were on the map. Not being able to change the drop, not having the ability to see where other outlanders were and having @8 minutes to loot after the radiation cloud appeared. New players may not be aware of this, but it was much more fun. More loot allowed you to build upgrades quicker, and all in all it was an enjoyable and unique concept. Ah well, that ship sailed a long time ago. I hope you all enjoy the current headless chicken concept. I don't and will continue to canvass for a return to the real Vigor.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

SO true, I for one never finished upgrading my shelter and am now struggling to finish it because of a lack of drop rates for certain materials even in boosted games. I do like the shootout mode as it can give some decent crates for top 3 but it gets stale fast and makes me very angry indeed. Still getting bushwhacked by people I’m encounters who don’t bother with or need loot and just play to kill, you know it’s a sweaty game when you manage to kill a guy and find he’s  packing about 10 portable detectors 200 rounds of ammo and enough bombs to blow the safe and it’s contents into a crater. Not all games go this way but the good ones are few and far between.