I suggest everyone boycott vigor until they fix it let the cheats wear themselfs out tired of silly band boys snapping back to full health after i almost have them dead 

• Like 1

That’s new to me I’ve not seen anything like that, I wouldn’t say boycott the game that won’t fix the issue, you can mitigate the issue of cheaters by playing smarter and not always getting into fights, sure you may have to forfeit the odd point of interest but don’t feel the need to charge in. Can get frustrating at times but I’ve learned where the loot is on certain maps and I utilise them while avoiding hot zones and always manage to get out unscathed cheating or no. 🙂 let me know if you want some pointers I’ll happily go through it with you! 

Im talking shootout and elimination where i could shoot someone point blank while they are shooting someone else  have thier health go back up instantly 180 and head lock even as im trying to be evasive ...ive also played elimination matches where one guy used a pmk and got a instant headshot on whole team single handed off jump from across the map even with us spread out ...in shootout there is one guy who sits on the roof and head shots everyone as soon as they spawn or will run around auto locking spawns i do not have aim assist and other people clearly do ive noticed in elimination it works great on team in view when they are rushing other side but never lock on like that to enemies ....its been highly noticable in shootout since the crates dropped and im getting sick of it add me on xbox and ill give you my most enfuriating example of this constant bulshit cant seem to attach it here

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dopeydopeman420 said:

Im talking shootout and elimination where i could shoot someone point blank while they are shooting someone else  have thier health go back up instantly 180 and head lock even as im trying to be evasive ...ive also played elimination matches where one guy used a pmk and got a instant headshot on whole team single handed off jump from across the map even with us spread out ...in shootout there is one guy who sits on the roof and head shots everyone as soon as they spawn or will run around auto locking spawns i do not have aim assist and other people clearly do ive noticed in elimination it works great on team in view when they are rushing other side but never lock on like that to enemies ....its been highly noticable in shootout since the crates dropped and im getting sick of it add me on xbox and ill give you my most enfuriating example of this constant bulshit cant seem to attach it here

i agree with you man, i saw the same sh#t. Boycott is good idea for this game!

People who talk about boycotts always crack me up. Not so much that I don't share their frustration, but the general idea of a boycott is to quit 'doing business' with whatever is being boycotted.  Usually, the people calling for game boycotts (in this case) don't have the conviction themselves to stop playing the game, which is why cries for boycotts rarely work anymore.  This game p!sses me off all the time, I still play because I too, am a sucker for punishment.