Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
omri2050

Teleport Script - Works on Dedicated as well

Recommended Posts

Add this to any object

this addaction ["Get In",{(_this select 1) setpos [markerPos "exit1" select 0, markerPos "exit1" select 1, 0]}];

 

"Get in" - change it to whatever name you want

"exit1" - name of marker. Change as you see fit.

"0" - height

 

Example of script use

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, zagor64bz said:

ps: BTW, did you see  THIS? 😋

That is way over my pay grade but i LOVE the idea!
 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and what is the Ghost Recon winter wildlands you got there in your signature? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, omri2050 said:

and what is the Ghost Recon winter wildlands you got there in your signature? 🙂

It's a dynamic mini-campaign, "sand-box style", but it was outdated and I took it down for an overhaul. Actually, I'm almost done...few more "cosmetic" things and I'll be publishing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, omri2050 said:

That is way over my pay grade but i LOVE the idea!
 

I got helped with that...but after all is not that much. Thank you anyway, man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zagor64bz said:

It's a dynamic mini-campaign, "sand-box style", but it was outdated and I took it down for an overhaul. Actually, I'm almost done...few more "cosmetic" things and I'll be publishing it.

Alright. Waiting for the release, i'll follow you on steam :)

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×