Did you always want a "Scuba/SDV SEALs team 6-flavor" infiltration mobile spawn point?

Look no further; in an upcoming SP campaign I'm releasing soon, inspired by the awesome mobile HALO spawn point BY RickOshay, featuring immersive teleporting inside the plane, sound fx, green lights, and whatnot... "I"...no..WE 😋came up with this little script.

The script will be released upon mission publishing, for everyone to share. here a little teaser...

A deep help goes also to the guy at the ArmA3 discord channel, particularly at Leopard 20 and Grezvany13 for the HUGE help! Credits go to them as well.

NOTE: the script is tested in SP. MP development needed...

UPDATE:

Added a "NO-SDV" scuba insertion option...in case your teammates feel lonely and want to tag along at any cost...

scuba.jpg

• Like 2

Goodness!

This script seems a fantastic addition to popular public coop mods such as Invade and Annex or Domination. Players can finally start their mission without helicopters or paradrop :).

Need a QA guy with some time on his hands?

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Melody_Mike said:

This script seems a fantastic addition to popular public coop mods such as Invade and Annex or Domination.

Thank you! This script has been made to work on SP since I don't know much about the MP environment. But I guess once released it could be adapted by anyone willing to put in the work.

18 hours ago, Melody_Mike said:

Need a QA guy with some time on his hands?

LOL...will you be the one answering or questioning? Jokes aside, I'll be glad to be at anyone's disposal for anything regarding this.

Zagor64bz seemed to say he'd publish the script when he'd finished editing his mission, but as his various missions (in signature) seem abandoned and on his posts about his Ghost Recon missions he signals stop, I guess the script is currently not findable ^^'

On 1/15/2024 at 11:22 AM, BruceALMIGHTYY said:

ummm, where is the script? I would love to try this script! Is it available for download? Thanks!

Fixed that for you.