Sign in to follow this  
Oguzhan0718

asd

I would uncheck binerize, you dont need it imo, addons i created worked fine without it, also addon builder imo is picky about certain things

at least what i ran into.   Your basically trying to sign and pack (pbo) your addon whereas you can skip the whole process, and just

use DSUtils to sign and use pbomanager to pack.

DSUtils will not only sign but will create a bike for you too.

I have a tutorial for this if your interested

According to your OP top screenshot, you have two addons, one which your signing and packing another into another addons folder.

Your source file is the Amtgopro2 which is going to be where your addon is located.

Then you have 92FS Beretta file path which is 92FS Beretta/addons, so what your telling the directory is, is to sign and pack your

Amtgopro2 addon into the 92FS Beretta/addons folder correct?

So when you open the 92FS Beretta/addons folder you should have a pbo inside it that is titled Amtgopro2.pbo and a Amtgopro2.pbo.Amtgopro2.bisign

correct?

So your addon is a Beretta pistol?

And your trying to access it via arsenal correct?

Just trying to confirm the details, but i would check/grab your rpt and or link it here from your latest test run

maybe the rpt can reveal something that is going on.

Otherwise the rest looks correct, its possible the binerize part of the addon builder has a bug, idk cant say, it could be something related to your config.cpp

Post your rpt in a spoiler or paste it here https://justpaste.it/ and then link it.